How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
I'm just letting guys know they dont have to waste money on date when trying to smash. I'm saving the guys money. I'm doing good in this world![DOUBLEPOST=1397577841][/DOUBLEPOST]
Confirmed by WHO?

Yourself....your posting history and threads are either about DL brothers or trannys. When you were on sohh I believe you had thread about you coming out.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm just letting guys know they dont have to waste money on date when trying to smash. I'm saving the guys money. I'm doing good in this world![DOUBLEPOST=1397577841][/DOUBLEPOST]
Confirmed by WHO?
You're doing evil. Please knock it off like a bug on your hand, friend.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
If you think you are going to keep a chick in a serious relationship towards something long term without some form of a formal date :heh:

I never suggested that the men NEVER take a chick out. I'm just letting men know that they dont have to spend money upfront when they first meet a chick. I dont take chicks out until AFTER I've smashed.[DOUBLEPOST=1397578152][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yourself....your posting history and threads are either about DL brothers or trannys. When you were on sohh I believe you had thread about you coming out.
I've never been gay or downlow so that thread was never created. I'm glad you've been a fan of mine since the :hamster: days.[DOUBLEPOST=1397578195][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're doing evil. Please knock it off like a bug on your hand, friend.
I'm saving money and time for my Coli brethern here. How is that not good my friend?

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
I no longer desire to take any women on dates when I first meet them. I meet so many girls in Atlanta that it is dumb as fukk to take most of them on dates because it would drain my pockets. For the last 4 months I haven't taken any chicks on dates. Every chick I meet I invite them over my house. A few weeks ago I went clubbin on a Friday and Saturday and got 28 numbers. Out of those 28 I've had 6 chicks come over and smash on the "first date". The chicks that said they "didnt feel comfortable coming over to a man's house that they just met" got their phone numbers blocked. If I would have taken them out I would have probably spent over $200 on food and drinks and probably only smashed a couple of them. I saved $200+ and still got the p*ssy.

How many of you have stopped taking new chicks out and just game them into coming over your place to watch movies and drink?

The Hard On Hoes Movement grows stronger everyday!
Can't even be moderate with the trolling :pachaha:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I never suggested that the men NEVER take a chick out. I'm just letting men know that they dont have to spend money upfront when they first meet a chick. I dont take chicks out until AFTER I've smashed.[DOUBLEPOST=1397578152][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've never been gay or downlow so that thread was never created. I'm glad you've been a fan of mine since the :hamster: days.[DOUBLEPOST=1397578195][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm saving money and time for my Coli brethern here. How is that not good my friend?
Why do it at that point? You got the ultimate goal, no need to build expectations otherwise

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Confirmed by WHO?[DOUBLEPOST=1397577935][/DOUBLEPOST]

If all I want to do is smash bad chicks then why even waste $20??

IDK that is your decision to make. But you are glorifying it like it is an accomplishment. You're stating it like it is some sort of punishment. If 2 people are giving themselves to each other freely then why do you need to block their calls and treat them poorly. They have hook up sites or clubs for that accomplishment the "free love" atmosphere w/o the harm yet you choose to run through women and treat them poorly and act like it is something to be imitated. "Free love" is not cruel. You just sound like you are trying to harm/get back/punish women but trying to dress it up like something else.

Vado

Told Rico He Should Of Knocked Ace Off
Daps
man i thought i was the only one that had this problem

its hard to do the whole dating thing when i know how to get what i want without doing that

im just charming

Vado

Told Rico He Should Of Knocked Ace Off
Daps
@Jahmal shoutour to that block feature

chicks are bugged out my nikka

J0tcqIbl.jpg

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
As a lay-dee, if I give you my number, that doesn't entitle you to my vagina or me to your dinner date...it simply means at the time I found you suitable to have a meeting of the minds over the phone...we can chat to see if we have more of an interest and then if we both have chemistry, then we can meet up. If there's chemistry after we meet the first time then we can date each other...I don't put all of the dating responsibility on a guy...if I'm interested, I'm upfront about it...sex is the last part of me a man gets so based on the coli dating philosophy, I'd be in the bushes (100% fine with that, BTW)

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a lay-dee, if I give you my number, that doesn't entitle you to my vagina or me to your dinner date...it simply means at the time I found you suitable to have a meeting of the minds over the phone...we can chat to see if we have more of an interest and then if we both have chemistry, then we can meet up. If there's chemistry after we meet the first time then we can date each other...I don't put all of the dating responsibility on a guy...if I'm interested, I'm upfront about it...sex is the last part of me a man gets so based on the coli dating philosophy, I'd be in the bushes (100% fine with that, BTW)
ur number must get deleted all the time

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Its natural for men and women to fukk.

If you trying to deny that because you don't want to be labeled as a hoe or listen to these faux dating tips, then it is a problem. I know that you ain't a virgin and I know that the dude(s) that fukked you once was the dude(s) that got ya number.

Daps
Do this and see what type of women you come up with.

I hope you're not looking to marry any of them. Because if a woman has that low of expectations, she don't seem to be marriage material.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Can't even be moderate with the trolling :pachaha:
Its not trolling. Just because you cant get 28 numbers in a weekend doesnt mean others cant.[DOUBLEPOST=1397580589][/DOUBLEPOST]

Girl%2BUnder%2BBushes.jpg