How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
The guy I'm dealing with now, we sat in the car and listened to music and just talked about shyt, went to the movies, ran errands with him before, helped him do inventory on his sound equipment. Last week I brought his son some medicine (he paid me back) and we just kicked it with him and watched shyt on YouTube.

I've known him for a minute though so I guess we were familiar before. I'm not sure how it would work if he was a complete stranger.
Its happening again

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
I thought chicks in 2014 were done with formalities... I mean wouldn't you rather have a guy who's straight up with his intentions instead of the "nice guy" trying to finesse his way into your panties while pretending thats not what he's really after? :troll:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
The guy I'm dealing with now, we sat in the car and listened to music and just talked about shyt, went to the movies, ran errands with him before, helped him do inventory on his sound equipment. Last week I brought his son some medicine (he paid me back) and we just kicked it with him and watched shyt on YouTube.

I've known him for a minute though so I guess we were familiar before. I'm not sure how it would work if he was a complete stranger.
:ld:@ the bolded

He was a complete stranger before you and him bounded. :usure:He had to introduce himself to you first and initiate a relationship in order to build familiarity; this is a traditional practice that most human implement in the dating world.:usure:You built a relationship with your dude in a traditional fashion, not in a non-traditional sense . :usure:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Do chicks hit you up after they go out on Dinner Dates with other guys?[DOUBLEPOST=1397575807][/DOUBLEPOST]
I dont trick on women or men. Nice try!

Right you give it away in a city where everyone is deemed attractive enough to meet the "qualification." You slang free dikk without standard. You are a free hoe who tries to glorify it like the women/men are getting the short end of the stick. As if getting a $20 meal is some sort a prize to someone who is equally as loose. As if not spending time with you is some sort of punishment. As if treating someone who cares nothing about you like you don't care about them is some sort of win.

But do you. I'm not trying to stop you but acting like you have reached a "dating" high point is :mjlol: pure comedy.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
8adb134fb9a33a2a_blockcontactgeektip.jpg

The Block Contact feature on iPhone is so lovely!

:banderas:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@havoc I know him from my social circle so the first time I met him was 8 years ago now and we weren't trying to date at that time. We've been in each other's company with other people around and this is the first time we've hung out alone. So we didn't do the traditional dating thing.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think two different methods are being combined:

If you don't care about building a relationship with the chick #HOH non-dating is one way to go about it.

If you think you are going to keep a chick in a serious relationship towards something long term without some form of a formal date :heh:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas: trill thread fukk a date. its funny cause there's so many restaurants near me and I aint set foot in none.

I just got a few spots I bring chicks thru that are all walkin distance from the crib. i got 3 bars, a starbucks, 2 sushi joints and even a Buffalo Wild Wings for boxing and UFC events. Every time the women at my fav sushi joint see me im wit a different chick. they look at me like :smugbiden::ohhh::myman:

all my spots close enough that its easy to make an excuse to go in the crib. its gametime from there :whew:

fuk a movie date, fukk a restaurant date, never bringing a chick there i aint smash there again

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Mating with women isnt anything to brag about unless you're trying to prove that you're the opposite of what people think you might be, friend.
I'm just letting guys know they dont have to waste money on date when trying to smash. I'm saving the guys money. I'm doing good in this world![DOUBLEPOST=1397577841][/DOUBLEPOST]
Couldn't help reading what was being said.... Yall getting pointers from someone who is confirmed gay or bisexual.
Confirmed by WHO?[DOUBLEPOST=1397577935][/DOUBLEPOST]
Right you give it away in a city where everyone is deemed attractive enough to meet the "qualification." You slang free dikk without standard. You are a free hoe who tries to glorify it like the women/men are getting the short end of the stick. As if getting a $20 meal is some sort a prize to someone who is equally as loose. As if not spending time with you is some sort of punishment. As if treating someone who cares nothing about you like you don't care about them is some sort of win.

But do you. I'm not trying to stop you but acting like you have reached a "dating" high point is :mjlol: pure comedy.

If all I want to do is smash bad chicks then why even waste $20??