How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since you are against traditional dating, what you prefer in regards of spending time with a man ?:ld:
The guy I'm dealing with now, we sat in the car and listened to music and just talked about shyt, went to the movies, ran errands with him before, helped him do inventory on his sound equipment. Last week I brought his son some medicine (he paid me back) and we just kicked it with him and watched shyt on YouTube.

I've known him for a minute though so I guess we were familiar before. I'm not sure how it would work if he was a complete stranger.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Females like that are a dime a dozen in ATL. The same females that you would place on pedestals in other cities come to ATL and become average and smutted out. You would be surprised at how many of these "Good Girls" and "Quality Women" will go out on a date with you, eat and drink for free, give you a hug afterwards and then call up a nikka like me to smash.

If you want to take them out to inexpensivie spots thats cool and all but I'm getting the puss without spending any money upfront so how can you hate on me for that?[DOUBLEPOST=1397574760][/DOUBLEPOST]
Marriage? :russ: We off that in 2014!
Ignore the poster suggesting it himself brehs

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I aint gonna lie I just recently just stopped cuz I realized its a chicks way to get a free meal or entertainment....than a few days after the date they stop responding so now I just invite them over or I'm goin over there :shaq: yeah I used to be a simp I'll take the hit for that one :yeshrug:
Do chicks hit you up after they go out on Dinner Dates with other guys?[DOUBLEPOST=1397575807][/DOUBLEPOST]
Of course you wouldn't I'm a woman. :troll:
I dont trick on women or men. Nice try!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: Owe?

supernatural-casidontunderstandthatreference.png
Lmao!!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I've come to totally loathe dating in the traditional sense. I really don't like eating out so I prefer not to go to dinner. Plus everything is so expensive and it's awkward to feel like you "owe" a dude because he paid for dinner. I'm certainly not paying because I didn't even want to go.

So what's ideal?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I no longer desire to take any women on dates when I first meet them. I meet so many girls in Atlanta that it is dumb as fukk to take most of them on dates because it would drain my pockets. For the last 4 months I haven't taken any chicks on dates. Every chick I meet I invite them over my house. A few weeks ago I went clubbin on a Friday and Saturday and got 28 numbers. Out of those 28 I've had 6 chicks come over and smash on the "first date". The chicks that said they "didnt feel comfortable coming over to a man's house that they just met" got their phone numbers blocked. If I would have taken them out I would have probably spent over $200 on food and drinks and probably only smashed a couple of them. I saved $200+ and still got the p*ssy.

How many of you have stopped taking new chicks out and just game them into coming over your place to watch movies and drink?

The Hard On Hoes Movement grows stronger everyday!
You post a lot of homosexuality though so its not surprising that you struggle treating women properly.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
What you do to deserve a fancy dinner and a movie? Having a p*ssy? :aicmon:
Coli is full of contradictions

"Paying for p*ssy is lame" but these brehs say you have to take a girl on the date before she lets you rock. That's paying for p*ssy :mjlol:

"Don't put the p*ssy on a pedestal" but these brehs say you have take a cut of your paycheck and take a girl out in order for her to let you rock. That's putting the pusy on a pedestal :mjlol:

"This is the easiest generation to get p*ssy in" but these brehs claim you have to wine and dine a girl before she lets you rock. That's the same as every generation :mjlol:

"I got 6 figures 6 certs 6 dimes" but these brehs are begging @Jahmal to post pics of the girls he smashed cuz they don't believe dimes that just want dikk exist :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Couldn't help reading what was being said.... Yall getting pointers from someone who is confirmed gay or bisexual.

Yeah, but in this case, he is right. There are some women that like men that get straight to the point.[DOUBLEPOST=1397576642][/DOUBLEPOST]
Coli is full of contradictions

"Paying for p*ssy is lame" but these brehs say you have to take a girl on the date before she lets you rock. That's paying for p*ssy :mjlol:

"Don't put the p*ssy on a pedestal" but these brehs say you have take a cut of your paycheck and take a girl out in order for her to let you rock. That's putting the pusy on a pedestal :mjlol:

"This is the easiest generation to get p*ssy in" but these brehs claim you have to wine and dine a girl before she lets you rock. That's the same as every generation :mjlol:

"I got 6 figures 6 certs 6 dimes" but these brehs are begging @Jahmal to post pics of the girls he smashed cuz they don't believe dimes that just want dikk exist :mjlol:

Some people are :laff: status

I spent less money on women these last few years and gotten the best results. That is how I learned.