How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
HOH movement grows day by day! :salute: I was the King of the "Meet me at the bar around 10...naw this ain't a date" I just refused after a while to take females on legitimate dates. No seafood dinners, none of that shyt. Hell no. Meet me at the bar, you buy your drink, I'll buy mine...then lets talk about how was the day and how the night will go tonight.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Or you can just meet the real freaks at Jill Scott concerts.....No date needed...just walked passed the concert letting out and got five numbers and some ass that night after the bar from one chick...females be horny as fukk after her show. lol

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
How do you guys feel when you take a woman on 3-4 dates and you dont get to smash then later on you find out that some of your boyz smashed without taking her on a date?

4fossa

All Star
Daps
How do you guys feel when you take a woman on 3-4 dates and you dont get to smash then later on you find out that some of your boyz smashed without taking her on a date?

god_laughs.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If your main objective was to smash, then you shouldn't have even taken her on date #1.

PS: There will always be a dude who will smash quicker and with less hassle. Nikkaz worry about the wrong things. Worry about $$, fam, friends and personal development.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
If your main objective was to smash, then you shouldn't have even taken her on date #1.

PS: There will always be a dude who will smash quicker and with less hassle. Nikkaz worry about the wrong things. Worry about $$, fam, friends and personal development.
I worry about money and thats why I dont waste money on dates.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
HOH movement grows day by day! :salute: I was the King of the "Meet me at the bar around 10...naw this ain't a date" I just refused after a while to take females on legitimate dates. No seafood dinners, none of that shyt. Hell no. Meet me at the bar, you buy your drink, I'll buy mine...then lets talk about how was the day and how the night will go tonight.

I use to do that at Starbucks. I would get there early, buy a cup of tea and when she would get there she buys hers. :steviej:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Almost a year later and I'm still smashing chicks without taking them on dates. Just smashed a chick from Tinder. She came over with two bottles of wine, we drank and smashed. She is sexy as fukk. I feel sorry for you dudes wasting money on these females that are throwing p*ssy around for free like hotcakes.

This song is my anthem