How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Do this and see what type of women you come up with.

I hope you're not looking to marry any of them. Because if a woman has that low of expectations, she don't seem to be marriage material.
Back in the day women would come over to a man's house or invite him over to their house and cook on the first date. i dont see how a woman chillin at the crib on the first date correlates to low expectations.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What chick is going to marry you without ever having been on a formal date with you?

af35b__Oc76TyUMl0KRmi_Gm2xRlQ2.gif

#HOH isn't an avenue to not use logic
thats a clean suit :wow:

Daps
I wish we had a money spent ratio to bytches fukked. The exposure of simps. :banderas:

Some people just like dating though.

A lot of anti-social folks don't fukk with it, but a date can be a lot of fun, getting p*ssy or not,

Not saying you drop a G on her for dinner, but the experience of a date is always nice to me.[DOUBLEPOST=1397581051][/DOUBLEPOST]
Back in the day women would come over to a man's house or invite him over to their house and cook on the first date. i dont see how a woman chillin at the crib on the first date correlates to low expectations.

It correlates to a woman who is fine with the fukk on the couch, and you aint the first one fukking her on the couch that month.

To me, I respect a woman who actually respects herself enough to want at least a formal date before you get the p*ssy

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Bruh, y'all nikkas trippin. You gotta take this date shyt on a case by case basis.

For example, there was a chick in high school who had hoeish tendencies but had her head on straight I tried to get at. Was probably a solid 8 borderline 9, but I didn't have the game to bag her back then. Went to college and improved, came back for the summer and hit her up, went on the typical dinner date "I'll pick you up at 9" type shyt...not only did she offer to pay for her shyt, but she was down to throw me the box afterwards too. You gotta judge the level of sophistication a chick has before you give her dinner-date treatment, drinks treatment, or "come thru" treatment.

Another chick I fukked with, this half cac/half spanish chick with big ass titties in my Spanish class, was a hoe n I knew it right off the bat. Didn't offer to take her out or do anything for her. All it took was a few funny conversations in class and a few jokes via text and I was in it, she kept asking when we were gonna chill and I was totally noncommittal...which made her even more thirsty for some reason. Chick ended up driving to my apartment, taking me to her crib, letting me drink her liq, smash, and then drove me back. A nikka didn't even have to use his own gas for this one...it was that easy...all because I used proper judgement off the bat.

It's ignorant to write off dates with every chick...use your judgement nikka....you could be denying yourself from a wifey type chick because you tried her like a hoe. n I'm only 22 though, so I don't know how older women are in their late 20's/early 30's. Trust your instincts....learn how to tell the hoes from wifey material and your efficiency with spending money/getting p*ssy will go through the roof.
this post got skipped over, but this man is on point.[DOUBLEPOST=1397581227][/DOUBLEPOST]
Listen all you wasteman. You can keep :cape: for these girls if you want but I really seen the light. With my own two eyes I witness nikkas get a girl/girls number(s) and smash a few days later without dates. AND they were good looking too, not 4-5's like you tryna say in this thread. So if it's possible why even bother? If you just tryna smash why you gonna take her on a date when she would let another nikka rock that without a date?

Answer that question.

Why?

There's too many girls out there slanging box for you to be shelling out a paycheck over one who might not even give you a kiss after a date or text you back ever again :mjlol:
arent you the dude with the online dating thread? hmmmm.

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Yeah OP. Your logic is flawless. Nice insight on the game.

I kinda think the same. BUT my roster is wack, I usually pull girls in parties and go straight to smash if possible.

I can't call them to my place, cuz I live with my parents lol. :pachaha:

And the date game, if the dude are really into the idea, the less that he can do is DON'T SPEND MONEY. Make the girl pay for her expensive ass orders or :camby:

But you know, simps will always exist. :snoop:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I went to a fight party on Saturday and bagged a few numbers. I hit all ofthem up and told them to come over. Two said "Let;s meet up somewhere and have drinks" and the last one said "Sure I'll come over". I ended up smashing her half way into the movie. Why waste money on dinner dates with chicks when there are other chicks that are feeling you and are down to come thru and smash? Its all a numbers game. If you go hard in the club one night and bag 15 attractive females, atleast a few will be down to come over the first date. Why waste money on the 12 that want to meet up at a restaurants when you can kick it with the 3 that are down to come to your apartment and drink/smoke? We men need to be smarter wth our money. I'm 32 years old and I look back at all the money I spent over the past 14 years on dinner dates with chicks that i never smashed and start :damn:

you got a copy? what did the text to them say?

I live in a condo at Atlantic Station. I'll walk to Target or Publix to shop and come out with 3-4 numbers easily. There have been times where I've pulled fine ass chicks from Target back to my crib to smash after I've bought my groceries. Fukk wasting money on dates!

what was your pick up line? they didnt think it was weird?

I found this bad ass dark skinned chick over at the parking lot and she looked at me on some :scheme: shyt

I :shaq: her and fukked her the same night.
what did you say? how so?

@Jahmal shoutour to that block feature

chicks are bugged out my nikka

J0tcqIbl.jpg

post the entire convo, what is she saying?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Some people just like dating though.

A lot of anti-social folks don't fukk with it, but a date can be a lot of fun, getting p*ssy or not,

A date is cool AFTER I've smashed already. Spending money on a date and only getting a hug/kiss on the cheek is not fun at all.

A guy can take a chick out on 5 dates over the course of a month and when finally gets the puss after spending $150 he finds out she is wack in bed or she doesnt really like to have sex often. I would rather smash early and see how I feel afterwards. I would be mad as hell dating a chick for a month or two and when I finally hit I find out I wasted my time.[DOUBLEPOST=1397581845][/DOUBLEPOST]

i dont use pick up lines. thats for corny nikkaz.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
you got a copy? what did the text to them say?

what did you say? how so?

post the entire convo, what is she saying?

I accused her with calling her a "thirsty ass chick" with a :smugdraper: expression. That just sealed the deal right then and there.

Daps
A date is cool AFTER I've smashed already. Spending money on a date and only getting a hug/kiss on the cheek is not fun at all.

A guy can take a chick out on 5 dates over the course of a month and when finally gets the puss after spending $150 he finds out she is wack in bed or she doesnt really like to have sex often. I would rather smash early and see how I feel afterwards. I would be mad as hell dating a chick for a month or two and when I finally hit I find out I wasted my time.

Hey, aint nothing wrong with that.

I`m just saying I don't think that formula will work out well if you're looking for a wife.

But I can see your point, I just enjoy dating in general. I like going out to eat/movie/ball game so I always been a fan of dating.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Hey, aint nothing wrong with that.

I`m just saying I don't think that formula will work out well if you're looking for a wife.

But I can see your point, I just enjoy dating in general. I like going out to eat/movie/ball game so I always been a fan of dating.

I'm not looking for a wife right now. I do enjoy going out to the movies, concerts, sports events with chicks that I'm smashing.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

A guy can take a chick out on 5 dates over the course of a month and when finally gets the puss after spending $150 he finds out she is wack in bed or she doesnt really like to have sex often. I would rather smash early and see how I feel afterwards. I would be mad as hell dating a chick for a month or two and when I finally hit I find out I wasted my time.[DOUBLEPOST=1397581845][/DOUBLEPOST]

i dont use pick up lines. thats for corny nikkaz.
so what type of conversation did you have?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Ya'll gotta understand tho... $15-25 stuff on Groupon, Living Social >>> cheaper than drinks sometime.

BUT you don't have the convenience of a $1.00 Red box Movie/Netflix and a couch, for easy access.

----
I did date my wifey tho, was talked for 2 months, then started dating. I did run the above game on other broads during that period when I was single tho.

Don't know how people like the single lifestyle tho