How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I've come to totally loathe dating in the traditional sense. I really don't like eating out so I prefer not to go to dinner. Plus everything is so expensive and it's awkward to feel like you "owe" a dude because he paid for dinner. I'm certainly not paying because I didn't even want to go.
shyt you do "owe" because you know damn well the vast majority of dudes taking yo ass out because they wanna fukk. You know damn well dude ain't taking you out for your personality at first that's why you even feel like you "owe" because you instinctively know what it is. Girls don't want to give that up though wholesale hanging on to that "provider" bullshyt and some dude don't either cause they want to feel in control and that you "owe" them.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt you do "owe" because you know damn well the vast majority of dudes taking yo ass out because they wanna fukk. You know damn well dude ain't taking you out for your personality at first that's why you even feel like you "owe" because you instinctively know what it is. Girls don't want to give that up though wholesale hanging on to that "provider" bullshyt and some dude don't either cause they want to feel in control and that you "owe" them.
No you don't owe someone if they take you out to dinner. It's not cool to make someone feel like they do either.

Vado

Told Rico He Should Of Knocked Ace Off
Daps
you got a copy? what did the text to them say?

what was your pick up line? they didnt think it was weird?

what did you say? how so?

post the entire convo, what is she saying?

The block app doesn't bunch them together. She stalking my Instagram

ALTuMDGl.jpg

KLFAWmal.jpg

FouomZgl.jpg

WOnZQ1Bl.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No you don't owe someone if they take you out to dinner. It's not cool to make someone feel like they do either.
Yeah if they your friend or some shyt but a dude that you know wants to fukk keep dreaming. I didn't say you should fukk him but we aren't silly even though you trying to play silly right now. Why accept something when you know the reasoning behind it? That's why I said "owe".

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah if they your friend or some shyt but a dude that you know wants to fukk keep dreaming. I didn't say you should fukk him but we aren't silly even though you trying to play silly right now. Why accept something when you know the reasoning behind it? That's why I said "owe".
Again you don't owe a guy anything just because he pays for dinner. I don't care if he wants sex or not. I'm not disagreeing with you but I think we just view this from a different angle and naturally so.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I went to a fight party on Saturday and bagged a few numbers. I hit all ofthem up and told them to come over. Two said "Let;s meet up somewhere and have drinks" and the last one said "Sure I'll come over". I ended up smashing her half way into the movie. Why waste money on dinner dates with chicks when there are other chicks that are feeling you and are down to come thru and smash? Its all a numbers game. If you go hard in the club one night and bag 15 attractive females, atleast a few will be down to come over the first date. Why waste money on the 12 that want to meet up at a restaurants when you can kick it with the 3 that are down to come to your apartment and drink/smoke? We men need to be smarter wth our money. I'm 32 years old and I look back at all the money I spent over the past 14 years on dinner dates with chicks that i never smashed and start :damn:

Granted i'm sure your mouthpiece is more experienced, hence your ability to get tons of numbers. Also, you're in Atlanta which is essentially the thirsty black woman capital of the country right now.

So your advice may not work in other cities, i.e. Kansas City

Vado

Told Rico He Should Of Knocked Ace Off
Daps
You're obviously not including your part in this. It completely obvious and you're not winning cool points for it.
I know you think I'm trying to paint a particular picture

But your wrong

Download "Go SMS" and you'll see what I'm talking about.

You can't reply to the text when they blocked

uAgSfCJ.jpg

w2T0tN6.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
There is a reason I don't even comment on these threads. nikkas try to generalize everything. If you a good looking nikka (no homo) with charisma of course smashing hoes without spending is easy, but that's like maybe 10℅ of nikkas. Ya average nikka has to put more work BC they are not woking with as much. Jahmal logic is not reasonable for ya average nikka.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You post a lot of homosexuality though so its not surprising that you struggle treating women properly.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

No wonder the AIDS rate is so high in Atalanta. Bisexual downlow nikkas fukking men and women with no abandon. Meanwhile, scores of fine black women go unmarried.

Very demonic times indeed.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Again you don't owe a guy anything just because he pays for dinner. I don't care if he wants sex or not. I'm not disagreeing with you but we I think we just view this from a different angle and naturally so.
I don't think we are disagreeing you just aren't understanding what I'm saying honestly. You don't owe a guy shyt and I never said you did hence why I keep putting "owe" in quotation marks but nobody is stupid enough including yourself to not know why this is going on. That's why you even felt like you "owe" him in the first place because you know the real. That's all I'm saying and how you could not feel like that is contributing to the dates too. You can't "owe" if you putting out too instead of just showing up but then it'll be some traditional gibberish for why that can't happen. That's what most chicks say then get mad when I call this dating when men/women are more financially equal whitewashed prostitution.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to put no bammer on ignore. I rarely put nikkas on ignore but his caping is too ridiculous. He was jealous a girl was interested in his boy and sabotaged him like a grade A fakkit smh.

@stilltheguru :umad: you gotta take these girls on dates?

Nah, everything needs to be put in context though. Without knowing you nikkas and the bytches yall fukk with I cant really guage what yall are about. And I'm not saying you have to take girls out on dates.