How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
What chick is going to marry you without ever having been on a formal date with you?

af35b__Oc76TyUMl0KRmi_Gm2xRlQ2.gif

#HOH isn't an avenue to not use logic
Mail order bride bro :blessed:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
1. Quality women will fukk with a Quality man. These so called Quality Women you speak of would fukk Derrick Jeter without him having to take them out.

3. ATL is full of attractive chicks. A dime in your city comes to ATL is becomes a 7. Its nothing to pull an attractive chick back to the crib without spending money.
Jeter def takes females out. You kidding? On top of that, Jeter is famous, you're not Jeter, nobody knows you son. Jeter by default of being a superstar baseball player has his worth value out in the public. but still, its not rare to catch these dudes at Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills. We gonna act like NBA players aint offering females diamonds on twitter? :childplease:

Let me see pics of these attractive ATL females you speak of which you're pulling straight from the club. :usure:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Scumbag nikka who stole a bytch from his homeboy....:camby:

I had to put no bammer on ignore. I rarely put nikkas on ignore but his caping is too ridiculous. He was jealous a girl was interested in his boy and sabotaged him like a grade A fakkit smh.

@stilltheguru :umad: you gotta take these girls on dates?

:dwillhuh: Imma need you two to expand on this

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Listen all you wasteman. You can keep :cape: for these girls if you want but I really seen the light. With my own two eyes I witness nikkas get a girl/girls number(s) and smash a few days later without dates. AND they were good looking too, not 4-5's like you tryna say in this thread. So if it's possible why even bother? If you just tryna smash why you gonna take her on a date when she would let another nikka rock that without a date?

Answer that question.

Why?

There's too many girls out there slanging box for you to be shelling out a paycheck over one who might not even give you a kiss after a date or text you back ever again :mjlol:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
I no longer desire to take any women on dates when I first meet them. I meet so many girls in Atlanta that it is dumb as fukk to take most of them on dates because it would drain my pockets. For the last 4 months I haven't taken any chicks on dates. Every chick I meet I invite them over my house. A few weeks ago I went clubbin on a Friday and Saturday and got 28 numbers. Out of those 28 I've had 6 chicks come over and smash on the "first date". The chicks that said they "didnt feel comfortable coming over to a man's house that they just met" got their phone numbers blocked. If I would have taken them out I would have probably spent over $200 on food and drinks and probably only smashed a couple of them. I saved $200+ and still got the p*ssy.

How many of you have stopped taking new chicks out and just game them into coming over your place to watch movies and drink?

The Hard On Hoes Movement grows stronger everyday!
I been doing it wrong all these years
wee-bey-gif.gif

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
I aint gonna lie I just recently just stopped cuz I realized its a chicks way to get a free meal or entertainment....than a few days after the date they stop responding so now I just invite them over or I'm goin over there :shaq: yeah I used to be a simp I'll take the hit for that one :yeshrug:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
If thes girls are just jump-offs and sluts.. Yall should have no problem posting the pics.. they are t your girlfriend right? If you smashing 6 chicks like that, you can afford to have the wolves go after at least one of them..

If she really a slut, she fukking you and other men, so she wont know who posted the pics.

Pro
Daps
Bruh, y'all nikkas trippin. You gotta take this date shyt on a case by case basis.

For example, there was a chick in high school who had hoeish tendencies but had her head on straight I tried to get at. Was probably a solid 8 borderline 9, but I didn't have the game to bag her back then. Went to college and improved, came back for the summer and hit her up, went on the typical dinner date "I'll pick you up at 9" type shyt...not only did she offer to pay for her shyt, but she was down to throw me the box afterwards too. You gotta judge the level of sophistication a chick has before you give her dinner-date treatment, drinks treatment, or "come thru" treatment.

Another chick I fukked with, this half cac/half spanish chick with big ass titties in my Spanish class, was a hoe n I knew it right off the bat. Didn't offer to take her out or do anything for her. All it took was a few funny conversations in class and a few jokes via text and I was in it, she kept asking when we were gonna chill and I was totally noncommittal...which made her even more thirsty for some reason. Chick ended up driving to my apartment, taking me to her crib, letting me drink her liq, smash, and then drove me back. A nikka didn't even have to use his own gas for this one...it was that easy...all because I used proper judgement off the bat.

It's ignorant to write off dates with every chick...use your judgement nikka....you could be denying yourself from a wifey type chick because you tried her like a hoe. I'm only 22 though, so I don't know how older women are in their late 20's/early 30's. Trust your instincts....learn how to tell the hoes from wifey material and your efficiency with spending money/getting p*ssy will go through the roof.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
It doesn't cost much to take a chick out to eat, go to the beach, park, lounge, hookah bar, whatever your city attraction is and grab some sushi, and end the night with shots of sake before asking her to com to the crib.

unless you're in college you have no excuse. I can only question the caliber of women you're getting. I only pull that shyt off with broads I know I'm above and shes giving off thot vibes, like some girls downright just ask to come over and kick it. others Ill just hit them up on an off night like a tues and be like lets chill, internet broads do that a lot. but quality females? like females that look like this?
hell no. not gonna happen. these kinda women got major options. and know their value. most if not all girls above 8 do.
8207e5b7c1e963c53f2666262a4bba09.jpg

Females like that are a dime a dozen in ATL. The same females that you would place on pedestals in other cities come to ATL and become average and smutted out. You would be surprised at how many of these "Good Girls" and "Quality Women" will go out on a date with you, eat and drink for free, give you a hug afterwards and then call up a nikka like me to smash.

If you want to take them out to inexpensivie spots thats cool and all but I'm getting the puss without spending any money upfront so how can you hate on me for that?[DOUBLEPOST=1397574760][/DOUBLEPOST]
What chick is going to marry you without ever having been on a formal date with you?

af35b__Oc76TyUMl0KRmi_Gm2xRlQ2.gif

#HOH isn't an avenue to not use logic
Marriage? :russ: We off that in 2014!

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I've come to totally loathe dating in the traditional sense. I really don't like eating out so I prefer not to go to dinner. Plus everything is so expensive and it's awkward to feel like you "owe" a dude because he paid for dinner. I'm certainly not paying because I didn't even want to go.

Since you are against traditional dating, what you prefer in regards of spending time with a man ?:ld:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Let me see pics of these attractive ATL females you speak of which you're pulling straight from the club. :usure:

Why do you think I would post pics of females I'm smashing? I have nothing to prove to you. You cant either try my method or continue spending money upfront on dates. Try it and see if you have the game to pull it off.[DOUBLEPOST=1397574947][/DOUBLEPOST]
You slang free dikk to anyone who will take it. :mjlol:And you're proud of it. :mjlol: You don't need to trick on me. The entertain value is enough. :troll:
I slang dikk to pretty females and they slang puss to me. It's an even exchange. I would never trick on you![DOUBLEPOST=1397575123][/DOUBLEPOST]
Listen all you wasteman. You can keep :cape: for these girls if you want but I really seen the light. With my own two eyes I witness nikkas get a girl/girls number(s) and smash a few days later without dates. AND they were good looking too, not 4-5's like you tryna say in this thread. So if it's possible why even bother? If you just tryna smash why you gonna take her on a date when she would let another nikka rock that without a date?

Answer that question.

Why?

There's too many girls out there slanging box for you to be shelling out a paycheck over one who might not even give you a kiss after a date or text you back ever again :mjlol:

:blessed:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I've come to totally loathe dating in the traditional sense. I really don't like eating out so I prefer not to go to dinner. Plus everything is so expensive and it's awkward to feel like you "owe" a dude because he paid for dinner. I'm certainly not paying because I didn't even want to go.

:dwillhuh: Owe?

supernatural-casidontunderstandthatreference.png