How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
y'all gotta work harder at your careers, or network better or something, so you won't have to be poor anymore. :(

There's a lot of money in the world, aim higher and get some!
I'm not poor at all. I have a Masters degree and work as a Computer Engineer. I just dont like spending money on chicks that I've just met. If she comes to my crib, we vibe and she is good in bed then I will eventually take her out...until then I'm not spending money on chicks.[DOUBLEPOST=1397569053][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ya'll are so full of shyt.
You mad because we arent trickin on your ass.[DOUBLEPOST=1397569251][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not taking a girl out to dinner at least until date #4. That shyt has to be earned, way too many women nowadays are just looking for free meals.
My homegirls here go on dinner dates with guys from the clubs Monday thru Friday and brag to me about all the free meals they get. Women are trying to get as much free stuff as they can without giving up the p*ssy...I'm getting as much p*ssy as I can without spending money. Flip the script on these chicks!

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
yall know the OP gay right? fell right into that nikkas agenda. :pachaha:

1. you want quality women, quality women don't go to a nikkas house on the first date, hoes do.

2. you talk about girls being hoes, stacking mad numbers, but then yall do this? makes no sense. if you fukking on the first date, your wife must have too. its a numbers game and if you're fukking on the first date, and everyone else here are, that means the female population must be fukking on the first date with a nikkas she just met at the club a cpl days ago too. :mjlolz:

3. I dont know any dimes that dont like money, so yall must be pullin 4s and 5s, because an attractive girl with option lookin like Meagan Good mos def aint falling for this whole 'come to my house for drinks' bullshyt. She lookin for swagged out ballers, and swagged out ballers dont invite a chick over for cheap wine and some dikk. first thing a dime will do is go right back on twitter and be like "this lil nikka took me to his raggedy ass house, made some hotdogs and tried to smash, meanwhile I got ballers in dubai hitting me up da hell"

keep exposing. I'm entertained. :rosslol1:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've come to totally loathe dating in the traditional sense. I really don't like eating out so I prefer not to go to dinner. Plus everything is so expensive and it's awkward to feel like you "owe" a dude because he paid for dinner. I'm certainly not paying because I didn't even want to go.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
1. you want quality women, quality women don't go to a nikkas house on the first date, hoes do.

2. you talk about girls being hoes, stacking mad numbers, but then yall do this? makes no sense. if you fukking on the first date, your wife must have too. its a numbers game and if you're fukking on the first date, and everyone else here are, that means the female population must be fukking on the first date with a nikkas she just met at the club a cpl days ago too. :mjlolz:

3. I dont know any dimes that dont like money, so yall must be pullin 4s and 5s, because an attractive girl with option lookin like Meagan Good mos def aint falling for this whole 'come to my house for drinks' bullshyt. She lookin for swagged out ballers, and swagged out ballers dont invite a chick over for cheap wine and some dikk.

1. Quality women will fukk with a Quality man. These so called Quality Women you speak of would fukk Derrick Jeter without him having to take them out.

3. ATL is full of attractive chicks. A dime in your city comes to ATL is becomes a 7. Its nothing to pull an attractive chick back to the crib without spending money.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
yall know the OP gay right? fell right into that nikkas agenda. :pachaha:

3. I dont know any dimes that dont like money, so yall must be pullin 4s and 5s, because an attractive girl with option lookin like Meagan Good mos def aint falling for this whole 'come to my house for drinks' bullshyt. She lookin for swagged out ballers, and swagged out ballers dont invite a chick over for cheap wine and some dikk. first thing a dime will do is go right back on twitter and be like "this lil nikka took me to his raggedy ass house, made some hotdogs and tried to smash, meanwhile I got ballers in dubai hitting me up da hell"

I'm looking for a nut

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I'm not gay. And what agenda do you speak of? If getting more p*ssy while spending less money is the Gay Agenda then call me a faq.
It doesn't cost much to take a chick out to eat, go to the beach, park, lounge, hookah bar, whatever your city attraction is and grab some sushi, and end the night with shots of sake before asking her to com to the crib.

unless you're in college you have no excuse. I can only question the caliber of women you're getting. I only pull that shyt off with broads I know I'm above and shes giving off thot vibes, like some girls downright just ask to come over and kick it. others Ill just hit them up on an off night like a tues and be like lets chill, internet broads do that a lot. but quality females? like females that look like this?
hell no. not gonna happen. these kinda women got major options. and know their value. most if not all girls above 8 do.
8207e5b7c1e963c53f2666262a4bba09.jpg