How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
When you get money/gifts from these hoes without giving them shyt then you can come on here braggin. :win: p*ssy dont mean a mothafukkin thing. We already concluded that some hoes like sex as much as the next man so shes just coming to your crib for her own amusement. Not to mention if she fukkin you THAT easy she got more nikkas on the team. You dont mean shyt to her and she dont mean shyt to you. Again, if getting your dikk wet is the ultimate goal for you thats cool do what you do sir!
Brehs I have hoes take me on vacations and buy shyt for me all the time. last year a chick took me on an all expense paid trip to Ibiza. This shyt is easy. How about you guys hop off my dikk, log off and see how easy it is for yourselves. Come back and give me a report of your results.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I consider those women you (claim to) run through...the hoes you are hard on, to be birds...we might have different definitions though.
Every woman has been ran thru. You think Michelle Obama never got ran thru in her life?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I have hoes take me on vacations and buy shyt for me all the time. last year a chick took me on an all expense paid trip to Ibiza. This shyt is easy. How about you guys hop off my dikk, log off and see how easy it is for yourselves. Come back and give me a report of your results.

lmao NOW they giving you shyt. ok sir. oh and :umad:. Change up your bragging mid convo brehs. nikka went from sex sex sex to gifts and vacations. :childplease:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I consider those women you (claim to) run through...the hoes you are hard on, to be birds...we might have different definitions though.

You have the right definition. Only square ass nikkas think its anything other than that. The fukk do you call a bytch who is out on a date with another nikka and comes to your crib to fukk you after going to dinner with another man? I would love to hear what you call that bytch.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
You have the right definition. Only square ass nikkas think its anything other than that. The fukk do you call a bytch who is out on a date with another nikka and comes to your crib to fukk you after going to dinner with another man? I would love to hear what you call that bytch.
At this point, I think he's a troll

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
26 pages long and lame cats/females are still hating. in another hour imma be up in her guts while you cats will still be in this thread posting SMH

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
August-Alsina.jpg

All my ATL Heads, We are going to feast at this party on Friday. Holla at me for Free VIP Passes

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I brought it up because you brought it up SIR

You dont think that was an important part to bring up in your initial bragging? Every nikka ive known in life who had a bytch buy them something would bring that shyt up instantly right after sex. Im done with you :camby:

Thats why I hate these nikkas on here. Just like Meek said, nikkas get on the internet and become anybody they want to. Basically youre a pimp now :dead: Look at Jahmal yall!

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Personal responsibility is severely lacking. I hope all you HOHs dudes teach your daughters well
I'm not HOH but you have to be to get what you want i guess. I'm just not about that bitter life. I approach every chick the same and it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't! I'm true to myself...fukk playing games with people. I'm too old for that

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
You dont think that was an important part to bring up in your initial bragging? Every nikka ive known in life who had a bytch buy them something would bring that shyt up instantly right after sex. Im done with you :camby:

Thats why I hate these nikkas on here. Just like Meek said, nikkas get on the internet and become anybody they want to. Basically youre a pimp now :dead: Look at Jahmal yall!
Hate on nikkaz who are more successful than you in life brehs