How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
26 pages long and lame cats/females are still hating. in another hour imma be up in her guts while you cats will still be in this thread posting SMH

Im at work, but dawg, you are fukking plenty of hoes probrably, I dont doubt that. My doubt creeps in when it comes to how the bytches look and the supposed gifts you are receiving while you give them nothing but dinner. I have no beef with you sir.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I'm not HOH but you have to be to get what you want i guess. I'm just not about that bitter life. I approach every chick the same and it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't! I'm true to myself...fukk playing games with people. I'm too old for that
The thing is I'm not playin games with them. I let them know what I want from the jump. These women know exactly whats going down when they agree to come over.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Im at work, but dawg, you are fukking plenty of hoes probrably, I dont doubt that. My doubt creeps in when it comes to how the bytches look and the supposed gifts you are receiving while you give them nothing but dinner. I have no beef with you sir.
Dawg like I said earlier, I never said I dont ever take any of these chicks out eventually. Some chicks get treated better than others. Some chicks may get quality time if I like them... other chicks may just get a dvd and dikk. The common denominator with all these women is that I dont spend money upfront. Some women work hard all day and they just want a cool handsome nikka to kick it with and dikk them down with no strings attached.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
A dude making a certain amount might be a gift to some but let's be real, in this day and age, more women are employed than men, especially if we're talking about in the black community...so there's a HUGE change women are the breadwinners, but if we're talking about a combined household that shouldn't matter anyway bc the money benefits us mutually. A woman making a lot of money doesn't necessarily need a man making as much as she does but she more than likely doesn't want someone who won't work...who's lazy and allows himself to be a sponge (I know too many women who are w/ men (not even husbands) who don't financially contribute at all, granted it's the woman's bad for allowing that to happen). Again, I think it goes back to maturity...the things you listed, guys making lots of money and women allowing compliments to go to her head, are all ego issues...and one thing I know to be true is that as people grow, looks matter less and less when one is looking for quality...

I'm not contradicting myself. If you go back through my last few posts, you'll see that I believe mature people can separate entertainment from life, however, I know men who watch the Real Housewives series and gossip about it like women...that's not attractive to me, so to each his/her own.
Let me see where to start. Ok more women are employed then men but are they making more doing jobs that are getting them paper? That's the question we have to ask. Also if you are a dude getting anything close to and over 6 figures lets not act like to the vast majority of women you aren't some type of catch. To say otherwise is crazy IMO. Its true a woman doesn't need a man but lets again keep it real the stats say something like more women that make big money are single compared to men in the same position and I wonder why? Are we going to say all men are "intimidated" by her success? Nah that would be garbage even if some are I doubt its most but I could be wrong. Also most people have egos about something its just how they go about showing it or what they show it on. True looks fade but we not talking about them days we talking when they still are relevant like when most of us are looking for partners not the retirement home and or :flabbynsick: status cats.

Regarding the reality tv wouldn't you just take it on a case by case basis? That's all Im saying since you said people can separate the two. I just don't know how you can in the next sentence say I don't like men that do it like men can't separate the two or gossip like girls about it. That's why I said what I said but I agree whatever works for you though because we all have to live our own lives.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
So yesterday evening I meet up with a chick , who I met recently while jogging in Piedmont Park, at the pond at Atlantic Station. We walked around the little park for an hour and had a great convo. I invite up upstairs for a drink since I live across the street.The rest is history. Another successful mission.

Atlantic-Station.jpg

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I don't know fam once a snake always a snake esp with your caping tendencies. Might think you doing the chick a favor or some shyt lol. @Fonsworth would you let a known thief in your crib even though it happened years ago or nah? That's how you have to look at it or risk getting taken word to Liam Nieson cause them tendencies don't die they just lay dormant. You don't know what can trigger a snake attack again lol
:lupe:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I just smashed a nerdy premed student. Her ass was softer than terry cloth and her p*ssy was tighter than a virgin a$$hole..

:blessed:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
This is @Turbulent responding to a poster's question about how to get women to come over to your place. Golden game :blessed:

phone convo, slight texting for a couple of days just so she can pretend like she "knows" you and isn't fukking some random. if you really just want to fukk, dates really aren't necessary. but you gotta be a little more carefree though. just talk to her a little bit. then invite her over for a drink and movies at your place but say it in a way that she knows you want to fukk. you just put your bid in and pull back, no more pursuing unless she cooperates. anything other then a yes is a no. if she comes up with excuses don't try to convince her of coming over. by debating with her on whether or not she should come over, you're giving her power. make your invite and fall back. she has to feel like if she doesn't come over, someone else might take her spot and ruin all the work she put into seducing you without her reaping the rewards. which brings us to another point

you gotta let her put in work towards you. if you're doing all the seducing and pursuing, she doesn't lose anything if you throw her in the bushes. but that's a whole other post...

to recap, a few short phone and text convos, put the sex vibe in, invite for mundane stuff at your place. if you did it right, she'll know you're trying to fukk. do not debate her or try to convince her. if she says no, bushes until she comes back around.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
I build some rapport before hand and find out her interests. You can do a lot of great and cheap things on a budget. Why waste $50 on dinner when you can spend $15-$20 on wine tasting or stuff you both might actually like. I like wine and craft beer (yeah I know someone will roast me) so I try to convince chicks to go to inexpensive wine tastings and wine bars. That is if shes into that stuff. If not, free museum and a walk in the park.

Other women just want the D so I make some dumbass excuse for them to come over and f**k their brains out. One time I was smashing this chick whose guy was helping her pay rent, the most I spent on her was half a chick leg since she came over to "watch" an NBA playoff game. :blessed:

Honestly I don't have a set system, I just see what the situation entails. If shes trying to pimp me for dinner or expensive stuff I kick her to the curb. If the woman seem legit I'll try to play into her interests a bit, as long as it meets some of my interests also.

#shrug I don't have much game so that is my 2 cents. :yeshrug:

Last edited: