How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
They're everywhere. Women get horny and fukk dudes. Of course. Just cuz you fukking a dude doesn't mean you don't value yourself. However, if you're fukking dudes who treat you like a whore then....

Look at the women you're attracted to and then ask yourself why they're so easy. I doubt you're running after the conservative broad with limited makeup, non-name brand gear. Nikkaz are chasing after the same kinds of women
These so called "conservative" broads that dont go out to clubs/bars are flocking to Tinder to get their backs blown out. They are easy pickins.

Daps
The more I talk to women the more I realize these hoes arent loyal. They pretend to be saints to the simps but after I penetrate their vagina walls they tell me all the juicy stories about how they cheat on their men and get away with it. Matter of fact a chick I met at the bookstore a few weeks ago is coming over tonight. Her husband is out of town on business. :lolbron:

not all girls are disloyal, man. also part of the reason why north american girls are so scandalous is because of culture. american culture encourages disloyalty and promiscuity, both for men and women. when you travel around and meet people from other parts of the world is when you realize how ridiculous these so called 'rules of the game' are. anyways, if your system works for you then more power to you, brother. me, personally, i just find it easier to stick to one girl.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These so called "conservative" broads that dont go out to clubs/bars are flocking to Tinder to get their backs blown out. They are easy pickins.

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're everywhere. Women get horny and fukk dudes. Of course. Just cuz you fukking a dude doesn't mean you don't value yourself. However, if you're fukking dudes who treat you like a whore then....

Look at the women you're attracted to and then ask yourself why they're so easy. I doubt you're running after the conservative broad with limited makeup, non-name brand gear. Nikkaz are chasing after the same kinds of women
but dudes in this thread are talking about fukking chicks. why would you go after the one that wants you to take her on a date when there's one who will settle for less if all you're trying to do is fukk?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Bold is where dudes still doing youngboy numbers at. Alot of dudes acting like some pimp dude but when they with these sluts and whores they up here writing poetry and other sucker shyt. I done saw it with my own eyes and that's why most of these dudes run into problems in the first place don't tell chicks they just want fukk (aka act like they wanna be a couple) then switch it up when the girl on their ass over them lies when she feel hurt. That's how dudes do it too often but they'll never tell you that they pillow talkers since that'll mess up the mystique these cats claim.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but dudes in this thread are talking about fukking chicks. why would you go after the one that wants you to take her on a date when there's one who will settle for less if all you're trying to do is fukk?

Breh...dudes are talking about all women this way.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Guess you fell for it. :mjlol:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Guess you fell for it. :mjlol:
I didnt fall for anything. I've known this from the jump and have been using it to my advantage. I've have tinder hoes coming over almost every night for the past month. I was in San Diego all last week and was smashin PAWGS all week long :shaq: @Emperor_ReinScarf

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didnt fall for anything. I've known this from the jump and have been using it to my advantage. I've have tinder hoes coming over almost every night for the past month. I was in San Diego all last week and was smashin PAWGS all week long :shaq: @Emperor_ReinScarf

All this tells me is you smashed a bunch of hoes. *slow clap*

There's a whole bunch of hoes masquerading as "good girls".

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
All this tells me is you smashed a bunch of hoes. *slow clap*

There's a whole bunch of hoes masquerading as "good girls".
You continue to simp after these illustrious good girls. Good Luck bro!

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
The girl I'm probably about to start dating, has spent money on me when we've casually gone out to eat and do other things. While I haven't spent a dime :ld:

It's 2014, truth is if she's really feeling you, you won't have to do the whole generic go out on dates thing.
I wish I could dap you a thousand times.

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
You met a disloyal whore. Well done.

If you don't know a quality, loyal woman, I feel sorry for you.

Nikkaz deal with whores and then delude themselves into believing all quality women are like that. Too much information out there to have this simplistic of a view.
You're tweaking bro. It's all game. Dudes know the difference between a woman worth the long term commitment and the woman of the night. Folks just are not at the point where they are ready for the former. When the time comes, dudes will get straight and look to settle down. It's not all black and white like you're making it out to be.