How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
I'm not looking for a relationship. Right now I just want to smash Pretty chicks and that is what what I'm doing. When I want a relationship I\ll try courtship but for now...HARD ON HOES!

I hope you're strapping up whilst smashing all the pretty hoes

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Because I roll with him all the time. We invite new chicks over to out crib to pregame on the weekends. Many times we get it poppin with the chicks, smash t hem in different rooms then hit the club. If he smashing off of pregames I know he telling the truth about the chicks he smashes during the week. Dude has chicks on his dikk all day at work. No reason to lie about hoes in ATL.
Brag about scooping up dem STD's brehs.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
They should set the bar higher but they haven't! Wolves have preyed on these woman for decades now. It's sickening how often it happens but it all goes hand in hand with high std, aids, single mom rate that is the black community

Personal responsibility is severely lacking. I hope all you HOHs dudes teach your daughters well

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When you get money/gifts from these hoes without giving them shyt then you can come on here braggin. :win: p*ssy dont mean a mothafukkin thing. We already concluded that some hoes like sex as much as the next man so shes just coming to your crib for her own amusement. Not to mention if she fukkin you THAT easy she got more nikkas on the team. You dont mean shyt to her and she dont mean shyt to you. Again, if getting your dikk wet is the ultimate goal for you thats cool do what you do sir!

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
And how could they ever respect a father that smutted out their mother...
I plan to settle down one day and when I do I wont smut out my significant other...They will respect their father for teaching the truth about men.