How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
men only do what women allow them to do, women should not act surprised. If the majority of chicks were making dudes take them on real dates this shyt would not be happening
Majority of African American women are getting knocked up by dudes they aren't married to and its getting worser every year. Its not just the rachet hoes. College Educated Quality Women are giving up hope of finding a husband when they get to their late 20s and just playing duck duck goose with nikkaz until they get pregnant. This single mother phenomenon is here to stay.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
That means the women have a very low bar because I've met men with great careers who are complete @ssholes and think they are god's gift simply bc they do have jobs and don't live at home w/ their mother...is that all that's necessary for a man to be quality? What about chemistry? Shared values?
I agree with you but a lot of women are just as freaky as men are and only want to go on a date for validation...aka not being considered a hoe for smashing on the first few dates. It's the truth...I didn't write the shyt...i'm just saying. I look for quality women but it's hard to weed them out from those that WILL give it up to you and don't require much from you. It's a bad environment honestly. I just want one woman....i'm not about smashing and smashing because sooner or later, your going to end up with a kid or an std or aids. Sad truth but people forget that sex is more about enjoyment.....it's purpose is creation of life

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Majority of African American women are getting knocked up by dudes they aren't married to and its getting worser every year. Its not just the rachet hoes. College Educated Quality Women are giving up hope of finding a husband when they get to their late 20s and just playing duck duck goose with nikkaz until they get pregnant. This single mother phenomenon is here to stay.
hated to dap this but....:manny::snoop:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
That's what I've noticed lately too. Chicks that got their 4 year degree are still fukkkn with dudes in the streets and shyt :mindblown: they still do ratchet shyt, but they're just educated and work.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My friend is a Personal trainer at LA Fitness in Atlantic Station. He has women at his house all the time without taking them on dates. These are Quality women with good jobs and who are in great shape that want to kick it with a handsome man (no homo). Men that are about their business are winning in Atlanta!

How do you know what hes doing with these women my nig?

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
You are apart of that 70% friend
eOAo9.gif

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
I agree with you but a lot of women are just as freaky as men are and only want to go on a date for validation...aka not being considered a hoe for smashing on the first few dates. It's the truth...I didn't write the shyt...i'm just saying. I look for quality women but it's hard to weed them out from those that WILL give it up to you and don't require much from you. It's a bad environment honestly. I just want one woman....i'm not about smashing and smashing because sooner or later, your going to end up with a kid or an std or aids. Sad truth but people forget that sex is more about enjoyment.....it's purpose is creation of life

I don't disagree...I believe that if women set a higher bar for themselves, the men would have to step up. I also believe that men do communicate w/ women a mixed message...a lot of men here have echoed the same message, "if you don't fukk me, I'll move on to the next easy catch"...which to a woman like me means squat, but some women will internalize that rejection.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
How do you know what hes doing with these women my nig?
Because I roll with him all the time. We invite new chicks over to out crib to pregame on the weekends. Many times we get it poppin with the chicks, smash t hem in different rooms then hit the club. If he smashing off of pregames I know he telling the truth about the chicks he smashes during the week. Dude has chicks on his dikk all day at work. No reason to lie about hoes in ATL.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
That's what I've noticed lately too. Chicks that got their 4 year degree are still fukkkn with dudes in the streets and shyt :mindblown: they still do ratchet shyt, but they're just educated and work.

I think the misconception is that just bc someone is educated and works for a living means they are quality people...that's just a starting point. You of course have to delve deeper

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because I roll with him all the time. We invite new chicks over to out crib to pregame on the weekends. Many times we get it poppin with the chicks, smash t hem in different rooms then hit the club. If he smashing off of pregames I know he telling the truth about the chicks he smashes during the week. Dude has chicks on his dikk all day at work. No reason to lie about hoes in ATL.

meh. that shyt is lame to me personally but whatever floats yalls boat.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I think the misconception is that just bc someone is educated and works for a living means they are quality people...that's just a starting point. You of course have to delve deeper
Not so much a quality person but a person who would make better/smarter life decisions considering they know the importance of getting an education.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Not so much a quality person but a person who would make better/smarter life decisions considering they know the importance of getting an education.

Right, but once you get past those things, and of course an attraction, all that's left is compatibility

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I have a chick that I met Saturday night at Aurum lounge coming my crib tonight at 10:30 . She is currently on a dinner date with some sucker ass lame right now and is going to come to my crib afterwards to smash. Dudes be spending money on dinner dates and she fukking me afterwards and I havent spend a bloody cent on her. Shout out to my brehs here that have seen the light!

2yxnbky.jpg

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I don't disagree...I believe that if women set a higher bar for themselves, the men would have to step up. I also believe that men do communicate w/ women a mixed message...a lot of men here have echoed the same message, "if you don't fukk me, I'll move on to the next easy catch"...which to a woman like me means squat, but some women will internalize that rejection.
They should set the bar higher but they haven't! Wolves have preyed on these woman for decades now. It's sickening how often it happens but it all goes hand in hand with high std, aids, single mom rate that is the black community