How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Game can come from anywhere. As long as it works thats all that matters. BTW That "hood book" doesnt say anything about not taking women out on dates.
It doesn't take 'game' to get to know someone...game is just that, a game...and who has time for that if they're looking for quality?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
It's one thing to smash different broads but its a complete other to smash QUALITY bytches. Considering op lives in atlantic station in a condo, he MAY be telling the truth. A lot of dudes in atl (other places too but especially here) use their possessions to get women. All he has to do is tell her what he does for a living and the chick is swooning. Black men can do a lot with 50k...white dudes gotta be rich as fukk to get the same

You should see the look on these chicks faces when they find out I'm college educated, come from a 2 parent household, have a good job,condo in Atlantic Station, fly car and dont have any children. They look at me like :gladbron::banderas::blessed:

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Not to shyt on you, but cruises are places where people in married/ committed relationships fukk like jack rabbits with other people.

You aren't shyttin on me LOL...and I don't mean to shyt on you but you make a lot of generalizations. The man I met is a great guy (a quality man) and we had a nearly a 2 year relationship...
I don't consider people who are "people in married/ committed relationships fukk like jack rabbits with other people" to be quality any how...they might be cool people but I'm not interested in putting in the work required to go the distance w/ someone who won't even commit to their real relationships

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
It doesn't take 'game' to get to know someone...game is just that, a game...and who has time for that if they're looking for quality?
I'm not looking for a relationship. Right now I just want to smash Pretty chicks and that is what what I'm doing. When I want a relationship I\ll try courtship but for now...HARD ON HOES!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You aren't shyttin on me LOL...and I don't mean to shyt on you but you make a lot of generalizations. The man I met is a great guy (a quality man) and we had a nearly a 2 year relationship...
I don't consider people who are "people in married/ committed relationships fukk like jack rabbits with other people" to be quality any how...they might be cool people but I'm not interested in putting in the work required to go the distance w/ someone who won't even commit to their real relationships

I respect a woman that searches for quality, but it is true. Dates have to be creative and out of the ordinary.,

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
i fukks with it.
ZJ2OAyN.png

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
And all you do is give them dikk huh? shyt dont sound legit to me dawg.
They have a good time with me. Like I said earlier, if they come over and are wack I might smash once then kick her out. If the vibe is cool and she is good in bed then I may take her out from time to time. I just dont take women out from the jump. You guys see a pretty woman and automatically want to spend money on her. I smash first then if I feel like taking her out then I do.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have a good time with me. Like I said earlier, if they come over and are wack I might smash once then kick her out. If the vibe is cool and she is good in bed then I may take her out from time to time. I just dont take women out from the jump. You guys see a pretty woman and automatically want to spend money on her. I smash first then if I feel like taking her out then I do.

You say "take her out", is that all youre doing is spending on food? Lets get specific here sir.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
men only do what women allow them to do, women should not act surprised. If the majority of chicks were making dudes take them on real dates this shyt would not be happening

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
I respect a woman that searches for quality, but it is true. Dates have to be creative and out of the ordinary.,
I'll refer you to the following:

@TheStripper "
If you asked her to meet you, pay her way and hanging out with her exclusively/semi-exclusively then yes it is a date. It doesn't have to be fancy to be a date."

And
@ilovejesus "Starbucks is another good place.
To have a good date you need to know how to talk.
It does matter if you take girl to the most expensive and exciting place in the world, if you guys don't spend anytime having any good conversation
the date is going to fall flat.

Whether you like it or not, conversation is the beginning and end of any good date.
And conversation is FREE."

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
My friend is a Personal trainer at LA Fitness in Atlantic Station. He has women at his house all the time without taking them on dates. These are Quality women with good jobs and who are in great shape that want to kick it with a handsome man (no homo). Black Men that are about their business are winning in Atlanta!