How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Of course you should judge a person by the content of their character, but that's not what I asked you though...You said you judge women based on the TV shows they watch...most adults, mentally mature people can watch anything and it's not a reflection on how they live their personal lives. I'm speaking generally. As for myself, reality TV was one of the reasons I canceled my cable. It's trash...but I don't judge others who watch.

I do, and that has worked out for me, IMO. Don't get me wrong, there are one or 2 guilty pleasures that people have that are not good for them, but over indulging in this filth is just bullshyt.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
It's one thing to smash different broads but its a complete other to smash QUALITY bytches. Considering op lives in atlantic station in a condo, he MAY be telling the truth. A lot of dudes in atl (other places too but especially here) use their possessions to get women. All he has to do is tell her what he does for a living and the chick is swooning. Black men can do a lot with 50k...white dudes gotta be rich as fukk to get the same

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
It's one thing to smash different broads but its a complete other to smash QUALITY bytches. Considering op lives in atlantic station in a condo, he MAY be telling the truth. A lot of dudes in atl (other places too but especially here) use their possessions to get women. All he has to do is tell her what he does for a living and the chick is swooning. Black men can do a lot with 50k...white dudes gotta be rich as fukk to get the same

That means the women have a very low bar because I've met men with great careers who are complete a$$holes and think they are god's gift simply bc they do have jobs and don't live at home w/ their mother...is that all that's necessary for a man to be quality? What about chemistry? Shared values?

I actually met a man who asked me what I did for a living and after I'd told him, he told me to google his brother...what a lame.[DOUBLEPOST=1397690043][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do, and that has worked out for me, IMO. Don't get me wrong, there are one or 2 guilty pleasures that people have that are not good for them, but over indulging in this filth is just bullshyt.

Hey, to each his own. I wouldn't want a man who was into reality TV

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
absolutely no exclusivity involved at that point...most im doin is gettin some drinks and tippin the bouncer if that even cause 9 times out of 10 i dont have to pay to get in

yea i gotta stick with barely ever posting in this forum my lifestyle doesnt coincide with the thought processes in here

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That means the women have a very low bar because I've met men with great careers who are complete @ssholes and think they are god's gift simply bc they do have jobs and don't live at home w/ their mother...is that all that's necessary for a man to be quality? What about chemistry? Shared values?

I actually met a man who asked me what I did for a living and after I'd told him, he told me to google his brother...what a lame.[DOUBLEPOST=1397690043][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah, but you should start looking into places outside the club and bars for men. Or try to stay outta them as much as you can.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This just sounds like some elitist shyt but whatever works for you man.

That means the women have a very low bar because I've met men with great careers who are complete @ssholes and think they are god's gift simply bc they do have jobs and don't live at home w/ their mother...is that all that's necessary for a man to be quality? What about chemistry? Shared values?

I actually met a man who asked me what I did for a living and after I'd told him, he told me to google his brother...what a lame.

Lets keep it real a dude esp if he's making over a certain amount is a gift to alot of women because that's what they are looking for. All that other stuff is discrediting IMO. Of course that other stuff matters but just like some good looking woman that is told over and over how good she looks goes to her head same thing with guys. I'm also a believer most people don't really have much deal breaking shared values when close to the same level. We all have disagreements here and there but most people we can get along even in a relationship just fine if they want to.

If a man watches reality tv whats wrong with it? I also just thought you said that don't mean nothing about what they do outside of that. Seems like a contradiction and you on the same elitist shyt dude on too? Y'all can have it must work for y'all apparently

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
This just sounds like some elitist shyt but whatever works for you man.

Lets keep it real a dude esp if he's making over a certain amount is a gift to alot of women because that's what they are looking for. All that other stuff is discrediting IMO. Of course that other stuff matters but just like some good looking woman that is told over and over how good she looks goes to her head same thing with guys. I'm also a believer most people don't really have much deal breaking shared values when close to the same level. We all have disagreements here and there but most people we can get along even in a relationship just fine if they want to.

If a man watches reality tv whats wrong with it? I also just thought you said that don't mean nothing about what they do outside of that. Seems like a contradiction and you on the same elitist shyt dude on too? Y'all can have it must work for y'all apparently

A dude making a certain amount might be a gift to some but let's be real, in this day and age, more women are employed than men, especially if we're talking about in the black community...so there's a HUGE change women are the breadwinners, but if we're talking about a combined household that shouldn't matter anyway bc the money benefits us mutually. A woman making a lot of money doesn't necessarily need a man making as much as she does but she more than likely doesn't want someone who won't work...who's lazy and allows himself to be a sponge (I know too many women who are w/ men (not even husbands) who don't financially contribute at all, granted it's the woman's bad for allowing that to happen). Again, I think it goes back to maturity...the things you listed, guys making lots of money and women allowing compliments to go to her head, are all ego issues...and one thing I know to be true is that as people grow, looks matter less and less when one is looking for quality...

I'm not contradicting myself. If you go back through my last few posts, you'll see that I believe mature people can separate entertainment from life, however, I know men who watch the Real Housewives series and gossip about it like women...that's not attractive to me, so to each his/her own.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a possibility...

I noticed that you keep mentioning the 'nerdy black chick'--is that how you classify a quality woman?[DOUBLEPOST=1397685789][/DOUBLEPOST]

Goodness, I wish I could understand anything you've written. Maybe someone can decipher that for me.

Dont een worry about it bruh bruh.............oh youre a female. lol[DOUBLEPOST=1397693169][/DOUBLEPOST]
I never said I look for men at all, let alone in clubs. I appreciate the advice though; someone could use it

Where did you meet the last guy that you dated?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Pedestal? I'm not the one taking birds out on dates.

A good looking man with a successful career can pull many, many birds who on the surface may appear to be quality women. Don't get it twisted. Quality women are not perfect, but a quality woman won't let some random nikka disrespect her, that's for sure. That's the diff between a bird and a quality woman. A quality woman values herself and a bird does not.

It's sad that you can't spot the difference between a bird and a quality broad.

These "Quality Women" will fukk Will Smith in the back of his Rolls Royce if given the chance.You give these women too much credit.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starbucks is another good place.
To have a good date you need to know how to talk.
It does matter if you take girl to the most expensive and exciting place in the world, if you guys don't spend anytime having any good conversation
the date is going to fall flat.

Whether you like it or not, conversation is the beginning and end of any good date.
And conversation is FREE.