How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
You really need to take these "Quality Women" off the pedestal. You would be surprised at how easy your so called "Quality Women" will come over if you are a good looking man with a successful career.

Exactly, to be honest I rather a cooperative fine chick that works at Target, than a average looking corporate chick.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You really need to take these "Quality Women" off the pedestal. You would be surprised at how easy your so called "Quality Women" will come over if you are a good looking man with a successful career.

Pedestal? I'm not the one taking birds out on dates.

A good looking man with a successful career can pull many, many birds who on the surface may appear to be quality women. Don't get it twisted. Quality women are not perfect, but a quality woman won't let some random nikka disrespect her, that's for sure. That's the diff between a bird and a quality woman. A quality woman values herself and a bird does not.

It's sad that you can't spot the difference between a bird and a quality broad.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Old enough to wake up and cut the bullshyt out. I won't mind being with a woman that looks good with a personality, but if she deprives me and herself from sex, I can find it elsewhere. I mean, if you look visually good enough to do that with a full body pic of yours, then I can consider. If not, :camby:

Lol ...oh really

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
only chicks i ever take on a legit "date" are girls im already fukkin and most likely already are my girlfriend..i have taken plenty of girls to clubs/bars etc and bought em a few drinks mightve paid there way in but thats where it stops...the whole restaurant movie whatever type thing is corny as fukk imo if you just met

i remember this chick askin me about how i deal w/ women etc.and i told her i dont take girls on dates but i will date my girlfriend...she was lightweight blown away but when i explained it to her she fully understood

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
only chicks i ever take on a legit "date" are girls im already fukkin and most likely already are my girlfriend..i have taken plenty of girls to clubs/bars etc and bought em a few drinks mightve paid there way in but thats where it stops...the whole restaurant movie whatever type thing is corny as fukk imo if you just met

i remember this chick askin me about how i deal w/ women etc.and i told her i dont take girls on dates but i will date my girlfriend...she was lightweight blown away but when i explained it to her she fully understood

So what about your interaction with them prior makes them worthy enough to have a title put on them?

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Wow. It is so amazing reading this thread and how quickly men expect to have sex with women. You NEED to put out for a guy to like you? You aren't suppose to be friends with the people you date? A month is too long? Jesus, I am getting old. All this sounds so childish to me.

Honestly, I think women are too easy and have set the bar so low that men expect sex ASAP...almost like a requirement to keep their attention. I don't get it either girl...but one thing's for certain, no man is entitled to my vagina!

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
So what about your interaction with them prior makes them worthy enough to have a title put on them?

usually just a connection of some type...how attracted i am to them plays a big part...but if we really get along and its obvious we're both feeling each other then yea we can do the date thing...but what ive learned is takin a girl on a legitimate date to "get to know her" aka to feel her out to see if she is into me is just something i dont agree with

and i gotta admit i got spoiled when i had a downtown apt. in a large city that was a 3 minute walk from the best clubs in the city...all i had to do was invite girls over...drink a bottle...take em to the club and it was game over...and a lot of times i would have my boys over and she'd bring her friends and it was a good fukkin time...im not takin a chick to ruth's chris or even applebee's just to see if she's into me..cant do it

Last edited:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
ummm fellas...asking a woman out and paying her way is a date even if it's not Old Ebbitt Grill

idk if your referring to me but like i said the main issue is the date being a test to see if there's a connection...theres plenty of other ways to find that out without blowing some dough on a lost cause...

and if consider taking a girl to a club and buyin her a drink or two a date then i guess so.. i never did consider it that..but if so then yea i date lol..to me a date is the restaurant thing pickin her up at 8 walkin her back to her door that whole thing...thats what im not into unless theres already a certified bond

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I think women are too easy and have set the bar so low that men expect sex ASAP...almost like a requirement to keep their attention. I don't get it either girl...but one thing's for certain, no man is entitled to my vagina!

Not to hate on you, but they know they have nothing better to offer. If you are a nerdy black chick that is very upfront, you will have a better time with men, if you keep your emotions in check

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
OK, so you don't want to meet a quality woman. You want to meet a bird. OK. That's completely fine. I'd suggest spending as little money as possible then. But you have to know what you're dealing with. I find a lot of dudes try to turn quality women into birds and get mad when it doesn't work.

You have to have a different approach for different women. Different approach for different situation. It can't be a one size fits all approach.[DOUBLEPOST=1397681292][/DOUBLEPOST]

:dead:

Nikkaz actually bragging about bringing random broads to their cribs. :wtf: You don't know sh1t about these broads and you're inviting them over? Hell nah!

The bolded is GOLDEN information...I hope your brothers adhere to the knowledge you just dropped. Sounds like these types of dudes don't deserve a good woman, despite the fact that they feel they are entitled to one.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its on the man to demand more of the dumb bytch. keep you mfin panties on bytch aint nobody tryin to fukk you right now :rudy:. We too stupid/too sex craved that we see thirst and let the bytch drink. If I see thirst ima make sure the bytch dehydrates until she get her mind right. :win:

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
:mjlol: this nikka said " i posted game for the newbies" :comeon:...of course i had 1 night stands nikka...but you nikkas in here talking about not going out with any females on dates :mindblown: if they not smashing as soon as i say hi then i dont fukk with them...:russ: you nikkas are delusional

I think it's lame that he got all of his 'game' from a hood book, SMH.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
usually just a connection of some type...how attracted i am to them plays a big part...but if we really get along and its obvious we're both feeling each other then yea we can do the date thing...but what ive learned is takin a girl on a legitimate date to "get to know her" aka to feel her out to see if she is into me is just something i dont agree with

and i gotta admit i got spoiled when i had a downtown apt. in a large city that was a 3 minute walk from the best clubs in the city...all i had to do was invite girls over...drink a bottle...take em to the club and it was game over...and a lot of times i would have my boys over and she'd bring her friends and it was a good fukkin time...im not takin a chick to ruth's chris or even applebee's just to see if she's into me..cant do it

But how do you get to "know" them? I don't see the path from meeting her to getting to know her well enough to say she is your girlfriend. I'm not saying its dates but Im wondering what the interaction is to put her in that role.