How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
What women don't understand is, men know when you're not being genuine. We know when you're fast, but now you trying to front and do some Steve Harvey 90 days nonsense.

Some women carry themselves to where men give them complete reverence and respect from the jump. These women don't have to direct men how to treat them. Though there is a ton of shyt talking in this thread, when the right woman comes around these guys will be perfect gentlemen. They don't try that come to my house first with every girl. Now if you're a female that men are constantly disrespecting and men have no patience, it probably says more about to woman than the man.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Coli is it's own universe[DOUBLEPOST=1397677289][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nikkaz got the game backwards. There's nothing wrong with taking a woman out on a date. Just pick wisely. You're not going to find a quality broad by putting in as little as possible into the "relationship".

I'm telling you right now. You're not going to find a quality woman who's completely cool with a man she just met doing the bare minimum. That whole 1st date at the crib stuff is for the birds.

Dudes are so contradictory. They want a quality woman but don't treat them that way. Then cry when they pull birds. If you attract crap then look in the mirror. The answers can always be found within.
this....

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If a hoe strips/ parties excessively/ drinks/ on IG all the time, she is a hoe. She wants some balling ass nikka to :cape: her, but he has to compete with millions of young, delusional hoes that think and act like her. Most of them are broke because they have no financial discipline.[DOUBLEPOST=1397675570][/DOUBLEPOST]

Go date white dudes if you want that crazy shyt to happen. Black bruhs just want to have fun :shaq: while not simping towards it. What can you do sexually to keep a man?

But as a woman, we put nothing past men period regardless of race :dahell:. Its about being and feeling safe.
Sex doesn't keep a man when he can get the same shyt from the next bytch :comeon:

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: @ this thread.

There is nothing appealing about a man who is in his 30s operating like he's in his early 20s when it comes to women:mjlol:. I understand the financial aspect, but this "Fukk taking her out, if she is not fukkin on the first night then:camby:" will have a lot of yall muhfukkas alone and :flabbynsick: .

And don't knock the females that want to meet in public instead of coming to your crib. How do they know you wont kill them, chop them up into little pieces, and scatter their body all over the city? :mjpls:

Just like there is nothing appealing about women in their 30's with fake eyelashes, brazilian weave, and agenda's operating like their in "Love and HipHop".... It's a must that u treat all flavors of women accordingly these days... I'm not saying all women get the "Henny Priv, Chicken Wings, and then we fukking" treatment.... But most do....

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just like there is nothing about women in their 30's with fake eyelashes, brazilian weave, and agenda's operating like their in "Love and HipHop".... It's a must that u treat all flavors of women accordingly these days... I'm not saying all women get the "Henny Priv, Chicken Wings, and then we fukking" treatment.... But most do....
your right sir :wow:
These damn broads now a days :sadcam::snoop:

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: are you nikkas gay? or practicing to be one? wtf is wrong with you guys? seriously nikkas make any excuse not to interact with females?:camby:...i know a lot of you guys are ugly by the answers you giving in here...

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
:mindblown: are you nikkas gay? or practicing to be one? wtf is wrong with you guys? seriously nikkas make any excuse not to interact with females?:camby:...i know a lot of you guys are ugly by the answers you giving in here...
Dracula ass nikkas scared women will see them in direct light.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I no longer desire to take any women on dates when I first meet them. I meet so many girls in Atlanta that it is dumb as fukk to take most of them on dates because it would drain my pockets. For the last 4 months I haven't taken any chicks on dates. Every chick I meet I invite them over my house. A few weeks ago I went clubbin on a Friday and Saturday and got 28 numbers. Out of those 28 I've had 6 chicks come over and smash on the "first date". The chicks that said they "didnt feel comfortable coming over to a man's house that they just met" got their phone numbers blocked. If I would have taken them out I would have probably spent over $200 on food and drinks and probably only smashed a couple of them. I saved $200+ and still got the p*ssy.

How many of you have stopped taking new chicks out and just game them into coming over your place to watch movies and drink?

The Hard On Hoes Movement grows stronger everyday!

I miss Atlanta.........In the early 2000s, late 90s, bagging bad chicks in the A was as simple as being able to play Golden Eye on Nintendo........

Ish was too easy.....

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What women don't understand is, men know when you're not being genuine. We know when you're fast, but now you trying to front and do some Steve Harvey 90 days nonsense.

Some women carry themselves to where men give them complete reverence and respect from the jump. These women don't have to direct men how to treat them. Though there is a ton of shyt talking in this thread, when the right woman comes around these guys will be perfect gentlemen. They don't try that come to my house first with every girl. Now if you're a female that men are constantly disrespecting and men have no patience, it probably says more about to woman than the man.
:mjlol::mjlol:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps

Who is making excuses on not interacting with women? We are just bypassing spending money on chicks Upfront and getting straight to the point with what we want. How is having a chick come over to your place to cook, chill and smash when you first meet her being GAY?[DOUBLEPOST=1397679262][/DOUBLEPOST]
I miss Atlanta.........In the early 2000s, late 90s, bagging bad chicks in the A was as simple as being able to play Golden Eye on Nintendo........

Ish was too easy.....

We going hard out here breh

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Im guessing thats why people reacted so strongly to it....im assuming most missed the part where I said I was a teenager when it happened, and thought it was a recent story.
I don't know fam once a snake always a snake esp with your caping tendencies. Might think you doing the chick a favor or some shyt lol. @Fonsworth would you let a known thief in your crib even though it happened years ago or nah? That's how you have to look at it or risk getting taken word to Liam Nieson cause them tendencies don't die they just lay dormant. You don't know what can trigger a snake attack again lol

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. How is having a chick come over to your place to cook, chill and smash when you first meet her being GAY?[DOUBLEPOST=1397679262][/DOUBLEPOST]

:comeon: yeah im sure bytches is coming over to your dirty apt wearing just a thong cooking a gourmet meal for you...just because you the man and got game:russ:...shyt is not happening hence why i said "nikkas make any excuse not to interact with females"...nikkas act like you just roll up on a shorty and like "bytch you going to my crib and cooking me a 5 star meal" and if she say no you nikkas like :yeshrug: fukk that i tried to talk to a shorty she dont want to come over to cook now i can go back to the crib and get on the coli...on a saturday night much less :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Just like there is nothing appealing about women in their 30's with fake eyelashes, brazilian weave, and agenda's operating like their in "Love and HipHop".... It's a must that u treat all flavors of women accordingly these days... I'm not saying all women get the "Henny Priv, Chicken Wings, and then we fukking" treatment.... But most do....

The Mimi sextape confirms that, and she is 42. Some women hate men for being blunt, but love their "strange" money like what someone else said.
But as a woman, we put nothing past men period regardless of race :dahell:. Its about being and feeling safe.
Sex doesn't keep a man when he can get the same shyt from the next bytch :comeon:

No many is gonna chop you up, unless you do something wrong.[DOUBLEPOST=1397679697][/DOUBLEPOST]
:comeon: yeah im sure bytches is coming over to your dirty apt wearing just a thong cooking a gourmet meal for you...just because you the man and got game:russ:...shyt is not happening hence why i said "nikkas make any excuse not to interact with females"...nikkas act like you just roll up on a shorty and like "bytch you going to my crib and cooking me a 5 star meal" and if she say no you nikkas like :yeshrug: fukk that i tried to talk to a shorty she dont want to come over to cook now i can go back to the crib and get on the coli...on a saturday night much less :mjlol:

Stop fukking with club rats and stop having dates on weekends.