How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
:comeon: yeah im sure bytches is coming over to your dirty apt wearing just a thong cooking a gourmet meal for you...just because you the man and got game:russ:...shyt is not happening hence why i said "nikkas make any excuse not to interact with females"...nikkas act like you just roll up on a shorty and like "bytch you going to my crib and cooking me a 5 star meal" and if she say no you nikkas like :yeshrug: fukk that i tried to talk to a shorty she dont want to come over to cook now i can go back to the crib and get on the coli...on a saturday night much less :mjlol:

I live in a clean fly ass condo in Atlantic Station in midtown Atlanta. nice try buddy. If you are a good looking man with an ounce of game it really isnt hard to get a chick to come over and chill or cook for you. Just because chicks arent cooking for you doesnt mean they arent cooking for others. Step your game up boy.[DOUBLEPOST=1397680050][/DOUBLEPOST]
This thread has indicate that people don't know what the fukk they want from the opposite sex.
I know exactly what I want right now and I'M GETTING IT![DOUBLEPOST=1397680174][/DOUBLEPOST]nikkaz hate more than chicks nowadays. They see a nikka smashing mad chicks without spending money and they hate on him. What part of the game is that?[DOUBLEPOST=1397680273][/DOUBLEPOST]For you guys that want to learn how to step your game up I suggest you get this book:
1989013-M.jpg

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I live in a clean fly ass condo in Atlantic Station in midtown Atlanta. nice try buddy. If you are a good looking man with an ounce of game it really isnt hard to get a chick to come over and chill or cook for you. Just because chicks arent cooking for you doesnt mean they arent cooking for others. Step your game up boy.[DOUBLEPOST=1397680050][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know exactly what I want right now and I'M GETTING IT![DOUBLEPOST=1397680174][/DOUBLEPOST]nikkaz hate more than chicks nowadays. They see a nikka smashing mad chicks without spending money and they hate on him. What part of the game is that?[DOUBLEPOST=1397680273][/DOUBLEPOST]For you guys that want to learn how to step your game up I suggest you get this book:
1989013-M.jpg

Who say anything about hating ? I didn't came here in this thread to hate on you, dawg. I'm basically looking at the posters whom goes on a rant that there are no good woman exist, but they chase women for casual sex and toss them into the dumpster. And the next day, they log in in their Coli account and continue the cycle of bytching about women being hoes, materialistic, and disloyal.

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop fukking with club rats and stop having dates on weekends.

:stopitslime: are you an idiot? the qualifications you nerds are looking for is in the hood rat family...you the last loser to talk...cause i know you dont get p*ssy just look at your post count :mjlol:

I live in a clean fly ass condo in Atlantic Station in midtown Atlanta. nice try buddy. If you are a good looking man with an ounce of game it really isnt hard to get a chick to come over and chill or cook for you.

For you guys that want to learn how to step your game up I suggest you get this book:
1989013-M.jpg

its easy to get a girl to come over when you actually know her...but you over here like as soon as you meet them they come over strip down to their panties and cook for you :rudy:...then you got the nerve to post a ghetto book on how to get hoes :mjlol:...you the man but get all your info from a book :bryan:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If all you want to do is smash then why not have them come over the first night? why waste money on chicks that you just want to smash?

OK, so you don't want to meet a quality woman. You want to meet a bird. OK. That's completely fine. I'd suggest spending as little money as possible then. But you have to know what you're dealing with. I find a lot of dudes try to turn quality women into birds and get mad when it doesn't work.

You have to have a different approach for different women. Different approach for different situation. It can't be a one size fits all approach.[DOUBLEPOST=1397681292][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dracula ass nikkas scared women will see them in direct light.

:dead:

Nikkaz actually bragging about bringing random broads to their cribs. :wtf: You don't know sh1t about these broads and you're inviting them over? Hell nah!

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
OK, so you don't want to meet a quality woman. You want to meet a bird. OK. That's completely fine. I'd suggest spending as little money as possible then. But you have to know what you're dealing with. I find a lot of dudes try to turn quality women into birds and get mad when it doesn't work.

You have to have a different approach for different women. Different approach for different situation. It can't be a one size fits all approach.
Breh, I see it all the time with some of my "bytches ain't shyt" friends

nikkas say some women are too stuck up and act like she's too good for them which is a negative, then in the same breath say they just looking to fukk and drop. Well breh, maybe the woman determined correctly that she is in fact too good for you. If more women did that shyt, we might have less single parents.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I live in a condo at Atlantic Station. I'll walk to Target or Publix to shop and come out with 3-4 numbers easily. There have been times where I've pulled fine ass chicks from Target back to my crib to smash after I've bought my groceries. Fukk wasting money on dates!
Whats ur job title? You live in a good spot

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
its easy to get a girl to come over when you actually know her...but you over here like as soon as you meet them they come over strip down to their panties and cook for you :rudy:...then you got the nerve to post a ghetto book on how to get hoes :mjlol:...you the man but get all your info from a book :bryan:

I read the book years ago. I posted the book for the newbies here. I take it you have never met a chick out in public and had her come over the same night or the next day. :umad:

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read the book years ago. I posted the book for the newbies here. I take it you have never met a chick out in public and had her come over the same night or the next day. :umad:

:mjlol: this nikka said " i posted game for the newbies" :comeon:...of course i had 1 night stands nikka...but you nikkas in here talking about not going out with any females on dates :mindblown: if they not smashing as soon as i say hi then i dont fukk with them...:russ: you nikkas are delusional

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps

You have to have a different approach for different women. Different approach for different situation. It can't be a one size fits all approach.[DOUBLEPOST=1397681292][/DOUBLEPOST]

I dont deal with birds. These so called Quality Women that you speak of are some of the easiest women to get back to the crib. They work hard during the week and want to kick it with a fly nikka in their free time. I meet them all the time at the farmers market, whole foods, publix , etc... They are very easy to get back to the crib without a date.[DOUBLEPOST=1397682280][/DOUBLEPOST]
:mjlol: this nikka said " i posted game for the newbies" :comeon:...of course i had 1 night stands nikka...but you nikkas in here talking about not going out with any females on dates :mindblown: if they not smashing as soon as i say hi then i dont fukk with them...:russ: you nikkas are delusional

Do you not understand how easy it is to charge a chick to the game in Atlanta? Its a players paradise here[DOUBLEPOST=1397682367][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whats ur job title? You live in a good spot
Senior Data Warehouse Engineer

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont deal with birds. These so called Quality Women that you speak of are some of the easiest women to get back to the crib. They work hard during the week and want to kick it with a fly nikka in their free time. I meet them all the time at the farmers market, whole foods, publix , etc... They are very easy to get back to the crib without a date.

Those are the birds, dude. A quality woman would not dare step foot in the crib of a man she does not know. C'mon, bruh. Just cuz a broad works hard and hangs out at whole foods does not make her a quality woman.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Those are the birds, dude. A quality woman would not dare step foot in the crib of a man she does not know. C'mon, bruh. Just cuz a broad works hard and hangs out at whole foods does not make her a quality woman.

You really need to take these "Quality Women" off the pedestal. You would be surprised at how easy your so called "Quality Women" will come over if you are a good looking man with a successful career.