How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

You clearly erased your responses.
i :leostare: that too smh

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wow. It is so amazing reading this thread and how quickly men expect to have sex with women. You NEED to put out for a guy to like you? You aren't suppose to be friends with the people you date? A month is too long? Jesus, I am getting old. All this sounds so childish to me.

I don't mind taking it slow with a female if thats the TYPE she is, but why should I take it slow with a woman who live fast? :camby:. She's out here every night getting drunk and Im sure had plenty of 1 nights stands since these chicks start that lifestyle young, but then get around me and wanna move slow? :camby:. I need to be one of the dudes she felt she needed to do the 1 night stand with or :camby:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I wouldn't plan on taking a chick out for dinner unless she was a friend or if I wanted something more than fukkin.:yeshrug:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikkaz got the game backwards. There's nothing wrong with taking a woman out on a date. Just pick wisely. You're not going to find a quality broad by putting in as little as possible into the "relationship".

I'm telling you right now. You're not going to find a quality woman who's completely cool with a man she just met doing the bare minimum. That whole 1st date at the crib stuff is for the birds.

Dudes are so contradictory. They want a quality woman but don't treat them that way. Then cry when they pull birds. If you attract crap then look in the mirror. The answers can always be found within.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keep invintin "hoes" to your house until you get got, thinking youre so playa. smh[DOUBLEPOST=1397540993][/DOUBLEPOST]And once again we will see no pics of said "bad bytches". lol Everybody on the coli bangin dimes.
:russ:

I read these "stories" and just:
378.gif
jorlol.gif

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Requirements for taking a woman out on a date

Above Average Looks
Very nice attitude and vibe
She puts forth as much effort and shows as much interest as I

If a woman comes across as entitled or feel I suppose to pursue her and her just chilling. BUSHES

Ya hearts pure, U a REAL nikka !

:myman:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: @ this thread.

There is nothing appealing about a man who is in his 30s operating like he's in his early 20s when it comes to women:mjlol:. I understand the financial aspect, but this "Fukk taking her out, if she is not fukkin on the first night then:camby:" will have a lot of yall muhfukkas alone and :flabbynsick: .

And don't knock the females that want to meet in public instead of coming to your crib. How do they know you wont kill them, chop them up into little pieces, and scatter their body all over the city? :mjpls:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't mind taking it slow with a female if thats the TYPE she is, but why should I take it slow with a woman who live fast? :camby:. She's out here every night getting drunk and Im sure had plenty of 1 nights stands since these chicks start that lifestyle young, but then get around me and wanna move slow? :camby:. I need to be one of the dudes she felt she needed to do the 1 night stand with or :camby:

If a hoe strips/ parties excessively/ drinks/ on IG all the time, she is a hoe. She wants some balling ass nikka to :cape: her, but he has to compete with millions of young, delusional hoes that think and act like her. Most of them are broke because they have no financial discipline.[DOUBLEPOST=1397675570][/DOUBLEPOST]
:snoop: @ this thread.

There is nothing appealing about a man who is in his 30s operating like he's in his early 20s when it comes to women:mjlol:. I understand the financial aspect, but this "Fukk taking her out, if she is not fukkin on the first night then:camby:" will have a lot of yall muhfukkas alone and :flabbynsick: .

And don't knock the females that want to meet in public instead of coming to your crib. How do they know you wont kill them, chop them up into little pieces, and scatter their body all over the city?
:mjpls:

Go date white dudes if you want that crazy shyt to happen. Black bruhs just want to have fun :shaq: while not simping towards it. What can you do sexually to keep a man?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Nikkaz got the game backwards. There's nothing wrong with taking a woman out on a date. Just pick wisely. You're not going to find a quality broad by putting in as little as possible into the "relationship".

I'm telling you right now. You're not going to find a quality woman who's completely cool with a man she just met doing the bare minimum. That whole 1st date at the crib stuff is for the birds.

Dudes are so contradictory. They want a quality woman but don't treat them that way. Then cry when they pull birds. If you attract crap then look in the mirror. The answers can always be found within.
If all you want to do is smash then why not have them come over the first night? why waste money on chicks that you just want to smash?