How many of you have stopped taking women out on Dates?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I've heard that reverse psychology BS from men before..."the only reason women don't give it up is BC they are hoes and they don't want to reveal it, OR they're not hoes and don't want to be labeled one"...guess what, if I'm feeling you and you're feeling me and we're getting to know one another that process takes time...personally there has to be some sort of foundation built and I can't do that in a short period of time. I need to get to know what kind of man I'm dealing with (and in the process he'd be determining whether I'm a woman worth his time)...There's nothing wrong w/ ppl that make a choice to see if they have chemistry physically first, I'm just not one of them.

It ain't psychological BS, it is the truth. If you hold out on a man, he will look for some jumpoff p*ssy in the mean time. I mean, it is only right for him to do so while building an emotional connection to you.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
It ain't psychological BS, it is the truth. If you hold out on a man, he will look for some jumpoff p*ssy in the mean time. I mean, it is only right for him to do so while building an emotional connection to you.

Exactly. If a girl is worth it, I'll definitely wait until she's ready before we have sex. But

1. I'm only faithful to women if we're in a relationship
2. We're not in a relationship if we haven't had sex

I'm down to hang out and wait a girl out if she's worth it, but I will NOT stop having sex with other women just cuz SHE'S not ready :camby:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Exactly. If a girl is worth it, I'll definitely wait until she's ready before we have sex. But

I'm down to hang out and wait a girl out if she's worth it, but I will NOT stop having sex with other women just cuz SHE'S not ready :camby:

You get it. A relationship doesn't start until I have sex with a woman that I'm emotionally attached to on the regular.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Regarding bold do you go around telling chicks that they want Johns or are we throwing that under the guise of "security" since that's what alot of women seem to be looking for.

I actually only have one single female friend and the rest have significant others and work to keep their men happy (and vice versa). My one friend who surprised me by saying that one guy in particular didn't make enough for her (mind you, she made much less than he does), we had a discussion because together, both of them wouldn't have been making 6 figures. I don't support gold diggers either, if that's what you're asking...BUT I know for everyone, a relationship isn't about love at all...a lot of times, both parties have something the other wants and as long as each person is clear, then whatever. I was specifically speaking about people who are dating with the intention of being in long term relationships...not dating to see how much ass they can get.[DOUBLEPOST=1397595067][/DOUBLEPOST]
You get it. A relationship doesn't start until I have sex with a woman that I'm emotionally attached to on the regular.

To each his/her own...I understand that for some men, the relationship starts in their pants, but mature men know when a woman is worth getting to know...and it won't feel like work to him bc he actually enjoys the woman's company and time.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I actually only have one single female friend and the rest have significant others and work to keep their men happy (and vice versa). My one friend who surprised me by saying that one guy in particular didn't make enough for her (mind you, she made much less than he does), we had a discussion because together, both of them wouldn't have been making 6 figures. I don't support gold diggers either, if that's what you're asking...BUT I know for everyone, a relationship isn't about love at all...a lot of times, both parties have something the other wants and as long as each person is clear, then whatever. I was specifically speaking about people who are dating with the intention of being in long term relationships...not dating to see how much ass they can get.[DOUBLEPOST=1397595067][/DOUBLEPOST]

To each his/her own...I understand that for some men, the relationship starts in their pants, but mature men know when a woman is worth getting to know...and it won't feel like work to him bc he actually enjoys the woman's company and time.

IF a woman actually embraces hobbies and not apart of that "shopping/ modeling on IG" crap, they we can build something.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
all taht dinner and a movie ish is for herbs, all it does is drain your wallet.

All these chicks deserve nowadays is a michalinis and a movie on netflix using her cell phone data plan

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The DMV
IF a woman actually embraces hobbies and not apart of that "shopping/ modeling on IG" crap, they we can build something.

I'm not sure what you're talking about when you say "shopping/modeling on IG"...I can't relate...I'm on IG and the people I follow are people of substance. Both men and women of quality should seek a mate with shared values...that'll be a challenge[DOUBLEPOST=1397595421][/DOUBLEPOST]

RE 1: DUH...you can only be faithful while in a relationship...I'm sure while you're in the dating stage, she's still exploring her options as well...as she should...

Keep doing you...that's your business[DOUBLEPOST=1397595453][/DOUBLEPOST]

So you've never fallen for a woman you've not had sex with?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure what you're talking about when you say "shopping/modeling on IG"...I can't relate...I'm on IG and the people I follow are people of substance. Both men and women of quality should seek a mate with shared values...that'll be a challenge[DOUBLEPOST=1397595421][/DOUBLEPOST]

RE 1: DUH...you can only be faithful while in a relationship...I'm sure while you're in the dating stage, she's still exploring her options as well...as she should...

Keep doing you...that's your business[DOUBLEPOST=1397595453][/DOUBLEPOST]

So you've never fallen for a woman you've not had sex with?

I did, but I always was vocal on what I want out of it.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
I did, but I always was vocal on what I want out of it.

I mean, it's expected that at the very least a man wants to have sex...hell if I were a man and I saw me, I'd want some too, but after the deed is done, do you want her/him around? I'll admit, my heat is attached to my vagina and if I'm not feeling you, no matter how fine you are, the sex will be wack and a waste of my time. I'm good on it.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I mean, it's expected that at the very least a man wants to have sex...hell if I were a man and I saw me, I'd want some too, but after the deed is done, do you want her/him around? I'll admit, my heat is attached to my vagina and if I'm not feeling you, no matter how fine you are, the sex will be wack and a waste of my time. I'm good on it.

If youa submissive nerd that has a good personality, I ain't gonna get up and leave like that. Not at all.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
SMH...how old are you LMAO

Old enough to wake up and cut the bullshyt out. I won't mind being with a woman that looks good with a personality, but if she deprives me and herself from sex, I can find it elsewhere. I mean, if you look visually good enough to do that with a full body pic of yours, then I can consider. If not, :camby:

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Old enough to wake up and cut the bullshyt out. I won't mind being with a woman that looks good with a personality, but if she deprives me and herself from sex, I can find it elsewhere. I mean, if you look visually good enough to do that with a full body pic of yours, then I can consider. If not, :camby:

Age definitely doesn't equal maturity...

That being said, I don't consider getting to know a person 'bullshyt'...it's a requirement. Everyone has their level of standards...I'm not shytting on the way you do things. Keep fukking random hoes until you find a quality one, if that's how you live your life.
While some women DO use sex as a bargaining tool, I'm not withholding sex as a means to get something from the man...it's more so for me. I think we have all the time in the world to explore one another...

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Age definitely doesn't equal maturity...

That being said, I don't consider getting to know a person 'bullshyt'...it's a requirement. Everyone has their level of standards...I'm not shytting on the way you do things. Keep fukking random hoes until you find a quality one, if that's how you live your life.
While some women DO use sex as a bargaining tool, I'm not withholding sex as a means to get something from the man...it's more so for me. I think we have all the time in the world to explore one another...

Of course not. If you are a nerd like you claim, I can work with that. If you on the clubbing tip, then you jumpoff material.

I want to see a pic of you to see what the hype is about :leostare:

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Of course not. If you are a nerd like you claim, I can work with that. If you on the clubbing tip, then you jumpoff material.

I want to see a pic of you to see what the hype is about :leostare:

Don't get it twisted, nerds can be jump off material...they're just quiet about it. You'll have to explain why a woman who goes to the club is jumpoff material...