How many of you have no desire to get Married?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So you're not willing to work hard for someone else? That's selfishness at the heart.

Again, you're an immature child who cowers at the thought of responsibility. Unfortunately we have a lot of shook ones in our community. That's a big problem.

And while not all criminals come from broken homes, the numbers are disproportionately in that favor. You're just like your boy with the speed racer pajamas. It would be much better if yall pussies didn't procreate. The world will be better for it truthfully.

No beef, you just soft, breh. :yeshrug:

well the government takes like 40 percent of my paycheck
I don';t cower at the thought of responsibility. its laughable because a man doesnt want to get married or wants kids he cowers at the thought of responsibility, thats 30 year old women rhetoric when wondering why no guy wants to settle down with her.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
im sad because i come from a good family with traditional family values who believes in the stability of a good strong marriage? and you are what? enlightened because you dont believe in those values and rather keep ur options open so when shyt gets tough u can run away?

:ohhh:
No you're sad because you can't admit the truth. you have to lie to yourself and say if you pick a good woman things will go well.

I'm 30 and the majority of my sexually active years in my 20s i had nothing but raw sex. i don't have any kids, never had to get a chick an abortion and i don't have any STDs. i don't look back at my 20s and go i was skillful and chose wisely. I look back at my 20s and say I got lucky.

sometimes you make a decision on something involving variables you don't even know about at the time of making it and things play out the way you hopes. that's not skill or wisdom that's luck. you should at least be honest with yourself and admit the risk. i'm all for attempting to realize your values in life but i'm not for lying to yourself in the process. its like choosing a lottery number and winning powerball then telling yourself you skillfully picked the winning numbers. when you buy that ticket at least be open enough with yourself to say it might be a winner and it might not.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
marriage is not benefical for men
some men want to get dikk up the azz as well, and enjoy seeing their wives getting smashed by other dudes

desperate men who cant get puzzy will do anything to get puzzy

homie, it's mostly successful businessmen who get mail order brides, they wouldn't have trouble getting p*ssy.
Men want to get married but they want submissive women, so they must feel marriage benefits them.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right. You must be more intelligent than me because you just said so. :lupe:

Why don't you just admit you're a child and don't want to handle any type of responsibility? It would save us both a lot of typing since we all know that's the case anyway.

Your heart pumps kool-aid and as such I don't respect you as a man. You're a child in my eyes. Your mom probably pays your car insurance.

You probably walk around with ball bearings in your ass while whistling dixie and wearing a confederate shirt underneath your clothing.

I mean if we're just gonna make shyt up we can do this all day. :laugh:

But if we're being real, lets be real.

You caught feelings and got :mad:, said something outrageous about my future offspring, and you don't have enough intellectual integrity (look it up) to go back and admit that it was in foul taste, so you charge forward spewing more and more ignorance while hoping I get equally as mad and then we'll be on the same level.

That's not gonna happen, kiddo. Again my brain > your brain, so I can have these ideological conversations without getting emotional about it. As you get older, you'll develop the ability as well (probably).

At any rate, you're partially right. Marriage (and relationships in general) are just a series of endless obligations and that responsibility is something I'd be glad to live without. It's not for me :manny:.

Lets see if you can man up and have a real conversation about it, or if you're still seething with estrogen.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I don';t cower at the thought of responsibility. its laughable because a man doesnt want to get married or wants kids he cowers at the thought of responsibility, thats 30 year old women rhetoric when wondering why no guy wants to settle down with her.

Question, why do you judge unmarried women harshly but you're so against men getting married? You do know the result of men not getting married, right?

It seems to you unmarried woman = something's wrong with her

unmarried man = ok

why is that?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so basically what it comes down to is that u are scared. i got u.

shaming tactic 101

not scared at all i was posting a example, of how that old school, apple pie, sunday dinner marriage your folks had can not be replicated in this generation.

ask your parents where they met, im sure it wasnt online or in some ratchet ass night club, ask your parents how long they dated, ask your parents about their wedding, , its a different generation

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Question, why do you judge unmarried women harshly but you're so against men getting married? You do know the result of men not getting married, right?

unmarried man = ok

why is that?

Not even trying to put him on blast because he volunteered this info but this dude was engaged (:krs:) but his fiance aborted their kid without telling him so now he's more bitter than the women he prejudges. Don't take him seriously.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
No you're sad because you can't admit the truth. you have to lie to yourself and say if you pick a good woman things will go well.

I'm 30 and the majority of my sexually active years in my 20s i had nothing but raw sex. i don't have any kids, never had to get a chick an abortion and i don't have any STDs. i don't look back at my 20s and go i was skillful and chose wisely. I look back at my 20s and say I got lucky.

sometimes you make a decision on something involving variables you don't even know about at the time of making it and things play out the way you hopes. that's not skill or wisdom that's luck. you should at least be honest with yourself and admit the risk. i'm all for attempting to realize your values in life but i'm not for lying to yourself in the process. its like choosing a lottery number and winning powerball then telling yourself you skillfully picked the winning numbers. when you buy that ticket at least be open enough with yourself to say it might be a winner and it might not.

thats just stupid. NOBODY believes marriage will be perfect. at least not any rational adults. OF COURSE its gonna be a risk and OF COURSE its gonna require alot of WORK. but if u honest to god fall in love with someone and you feel she is your soulmate and this soulmate's DREAM has always been to get married and you yourself have always looked up to all the married couples in your family and look forward to being a father, the WORK should not SCARE you. neither should the risk. im getting married in november and when i think of the money and time that have gone into this, the practical side of me says :whoa:. but when i see how happy my fiancee is i know that i would do it over and over again cause i LOVE her and i cant wait to face the good AND the bad with her.

its not about rainbows and peaches and honey for the rest of your lives. its about choosing somebody to face the tough times ahead with. i WANT to be a father and choosing a good mother is very important in that decision. are we gonna fight? hell yea! am i gonna get pissed and wish i hadnt done it? most likely. is she gonna nag me to death about my messiness? DAMN STRAIGHT. is she gonna be a wonderful mother? undoubtedly YES. does she make me want to be a better man? HELL yes.

but thats just me :manny:

now if u with a girl and u scared to marry her cause u believe she is capable of cheating on u, then she not the one for u. thats why i say the quality of women ya deal with has alot to do with ya opinion.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty

You probably walk around with ball bearings in your ass while whistling dixie and wearing a confederate shirt underneath your clothing.

I mean if we're just gonna make shyt up we can do this all day. :laugh:

But if we're being real, lets be real.

You caught feelings and got :mad:, said something outrageous about my future offspring, and you don't have enough intellectual integrity (look it up) to go back and admit that it was in foul taste, so you charge forward spewing more and more ignorance while hoping I get equally as mad and then we'll be on the same level.

That's not gonna happen, kiddo. Again my brain > your brain, so I can have these ideological conversations without getting emotional about it. As you get older, you'll develop the ability as well (probably).

At any rate, you're partially right. Marriage (and relationships in general) are just a series of endless obligations and that responsibility is something I'd be glad to live without. It's not for me :manny:.

Lets see if you can man up and have a real conversation about it, or if you're still seething with estrogen.

Why don't yall two fakkits marry each other? And since you're both estrogen filled if you get divorced you'll both win. :ohhh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

unmarried man = ok

why is that?

most women want to get married
most men don't

100% of broads out there can find a dude to smash them but finding a dude to commit that will marry them? :heh:

the older a broad gets teh less likely she will be married

"According to Pew Research Center, the share of women ages eighteen to thirty-four that say having a successful marriage is one of the most important things in their lives rose nine percentage points since 1997--from 28 percent to 37%. For men, the opposite occurred. The share voicing this opinion dropped, from 35 percent to 29 percent." Why?