How many of you have no desire to get Married?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
its one thing if nikkas say "nah marriage isnt for me". i could respect that truthfully i really could. but ya sit here and act like nikkas that are looking to get married are the dumbest nikkas on earth. thats why there has to be something wrong, be it immaturity, or just having bad mothers or not having a father that taught ya how to choose a good woman.

:manny: either way, enjoy your loveless lives.

so you need to be married to be in love? :lupe:

thing is you can choose a great women and well gasp she can change 5 years, 10 years, 15 years down the road, because gasp people are ever evolving. I am not the same person i was 5 years ago.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
i never said that, what i said there is no benefit for men to get married. there will always be the weak and the traditional who will want to conform to old rhetoric and get married.

:snoop:

Are men a part of society? Then any marriage can benefit a man. My marriage benefits you because my son will never try to rob you. It benefits me because I get to grow as a man and get the satisfaction of providing for my family. That's what MEN do, breh. Don't know what you were raised to be. I also get the joy of my babies. Not to mention guilt-free raw sex.

You're just selfish as hell that's why shorty did what she did without telling you. No dis but she prolly saw what a heartless a$$hole you are. When you say "how does it benefit men" you mean "how does it benefit me?" Your whole approach is wrong from jump.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
its one thing if nikkas say "nah marriage isnt for me". i could respect that truthfully i really could. but ya sit here and act like nikkas that are looking to get married are the dumbest nikkas on earth. thats why there has to be something wrong, be it immaturity, or just having bad mothers or not having a father that taught ya how to choose a good woman.

people like you are so sad.

you have to tell yourself you can "pick a good woman" because you can't face the alternative which is admitting marriage has been and always will be a gamble and there's nothing you can do to assure it plays out the way you want it to. its like when black people got on TV after the Trayvon verdict and said "I still believe in the system" of course they say that because the alternative is too painful for them to even face so they'd rather live in denial about it.

every sucker that ever got married told himself he was making the right choice when he did it and hindsight proved many of them wrong.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
so you need to be married to be in love? :lupe:

thing is you can choose a great women and well gasp she can change 5 years, 10 years, 15 years down the road, because gasp people are ever evolving. I am not the same person i was 5 years ago.

in my experience, if a woman doesn't want to get married either and wants to continue an unlabeled partnership then guess what (GASP) she most likely WILL change in a few years. any woman scared of marriage is keeping her options open. so go ahead and keep fukking with those types. you can surely expect a change in HER in a few years.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
My intelligence > your intelligence. And it's a pretty wide margin my friend.

:laugh: at educated guess.
"Let's see, guy on the internet says he doesn't want to get married... :lupe:... I thereby surmise that if said individual does indeed have a child, that it will inevitably wind up dead in the streets as a result of racial profiling by a hothead wannabe cop."

Methinks you take yourself a little too seriously.

You're right. You must be more intelligent than me because you just said so. :lupe:

Why don't you just admit you're a child and don't want to handle any type of responsibility? It would save us both a lot of typing since we all know that's the case anyway.

Your heart pumps kool-aid and as such I don't respect you as a man. You're a child in my eyes. Your mom probably pays your car insurance.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
people like you are so sad.

you have to tell yourself you can "pick a good woman" because you can't face the alternative which is admitting marriage has been and always will be a gamble and there's nothing you can do to assure it plays out the way you want it to. its like when black people got on TV after the Trayvon verdict and said "I still believe in the system" of course they say that because the alternative is too painful for them to even face so they'd rather live in denial about it.

every sucker that ever got married told himself he was making the right choice when he did it and hindsight proved many of them wrong.

im sad because i come from a good family with traditional family values who believes in the stability of a good strong marriage? and you are what? enlightened because you dont believe in those values and rather keep ur options open so when shyt gets tough u can run away?

:ohhh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:snoop:

Are men a part of society? Then any marriage can benefit a man. My marriage benefits you because my son will never try to rob you. It benefits me because I get to grow as a man and get the satisfaction of providing for my family. That's what MEN do, breh. Don't know what you were raised to be. I also get the joy of my babies. Not to mention guilt-free raw sex.

You're just selfish as hell that's why shorty did what she did without telling you. No dis but she prolly saw what a heartless a$$hole you are. When you say "how does it benefit men" you mean "how does it benefit me?" Your whole approach is wrong from jump.

so kids of two parent households dont rob?

:snoop: .

I was raised to be a hard working man and thats what i do by getting up 6am every day and returning home at 6pm.

I'm selfish s hell because I don't want to be aslave to the system? :wtf:

everything you list a man can get without the government governing his relationship.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
im sad because i come from a good family with traditional family values who believes in the stability of a good strong marriage? and you are what? enlightened because you dont believe in those values and rather keep ur options open so when shyt gets tough u can run away?

yeah and gasp SO DO I

again that was a different generation, when mom and dad fought, she couldnt fb her ex to take her out for coffee, dad couldnt text his old jumpoff that he needs some stress release.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

I was raised to be a hard working man and thats what i do by getting up 6am every day and returning home at 6pm.

everything you list a man can get without the government governing his relationship.

No one says you gotta get married.
But don't try to say marriage ain't good for men.
obviously some men wanna get married.
How do you explain them getting mail order brides?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty

So you're not willing to work hard for someone else? That's selfishness at the heart.

Again, you're an immature child who cowers at the thought of responsibility. Unfortunately we have a lot of shook ones in our community. That's a big problem.

And while not all criminals come from broken homes, the numbers are disproportionately in that favor. You're just like your boy with the speed racer pajamas. It would be much better if yall pussies didn't procreate. The world will be better for it truthfully.

No beef, you just soft, breh. :yeshrug:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I mean, as someone who says "it's not for me" it's hard to rationalize why someone would want to do that. We judge the world through our own perspective after all. It's really not different than Christians who look at atheists like :what: or conservatives vs liberals and whatnot. The opposing viewpoint of a major-life ideology is usually pretty divisive.

I'm not mad at a brotha who does want to get married, I just don't understand it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No one says you gotta get married.
But don't try to say marriage ain't good for men.
obviously some men wanna get married.
How do you explain them getting mail order brides?

marriage is not benefical for men
some men want to get dikk up the azz as well, and enjoy seeing their wives getting smashed by other dudes

desperate men who cant get puzzy will do anything to get puzzy

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty

I don't know why they don't just state the obvious. :pachaha:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
After seeing 4 of my friends get raped in divorce court by their highschool sweethearts I have no desire to get married . Plus I get bored with the same woman after a year and I know I would be cheating on her all the time so I'm not going to put myself in a position to get fukked over by divorce court. How many of you dont want to get married?

Explain this please? The Divorce laws are fair.

Um, I'd be fine with civil union.

:gay:

Marriage is for women basically. The built so at every point they always win even when it ends.

win what?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
yeah and gasp SO DO I

again that was a different generation, when mom and dad fought, she couldnt fb her ex to take her out for coffee, dad couldnt text his old jumpoff that he needs some stress release.

so basically what it comes down to is that u are scared. i got u.