How many of you have no desire to get Married?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
A parent who wishes death on other people's children, eh?

:tu:

You're dumb as fukk and you play with G.I. Joes. :heh:

And you have more estrogen than a pregnant woman. Still haven't come close to posting anything of value. I said families are good for society and your response was calling me a "dumb dumb head." I'm only going back and forth with you because I'm bored.

We all know you're immature and scared of responsibility. We can see where you stand. You're no longer needed in this thread. But hey, I'm taking my son to Comic Con next month, maybe I'll see you there. Whatchu dressing up as? :dwillhuh:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're dumb as fukk and you play with G.I. Joes. :heh:

And you have more estrogen than a pregnant woman. Still haven't come close to posting anything of value. I said families are good for society and your response was calling me a "dumb dumb head." I'm only going back and forth with you because I'm bored.

We all know you're immature and scared of responsibility. We can see where you stand. You're no longer needed in this thread. But hey, I'm taking my son to Comic Con next month, maybe I'll see you there. Whatchu dressing up as? :dwillhuh:

I'm bored too. The only difference here is I'm bored and not :mad:. :laugh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Question, why do you judge unmarried women harshly but you're so against men getting married? You do know the result of men not getting married, right?

It seems to you unmarried woman = something's wrong with her

unmarried man = ok

why is that?

most women want to get married
most men don't

100% of broads out there can find a dude to smash them but finding a dude to commit that will marry them? :heh:

the older a broad gets teh less likely she will be married
This response makes no sense.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yes. I am furious. :rudy:

Not one thing you've said makes any sense. Why would I be mad that you'd rather play with star wars action figures than lay with a woman? :heh:

I don't know why you're mad. I'm guessing because I disagree with your lifestyle choice and you took it personally? I don't really know kiddo but the constant stream of personal attacks and wild-ass assumptions clearly shows that you are indeed :angry:. How about you tell us why you're mad, son!! :krs:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
1. my fiance didnt leave me, other way around.

2. there is not a abundance of men out there on talk shows talking about how they cant find a good woman to marry

3. women waste their youth and prime years when guys are not as wise on vagabonds and clubbing living a ratchet lifestyle, then after they want their fun they want to settle down but gasp cant find anyone. Or they are the "career orientated broads"

4. nope nothing is wrong with me, if i wanted to get married i would have a long line up. See im a 28 year old handsome black male with no children, a career, a car, assets/

1. OK, my bad.

2. There are an abundance of men talking about they can't find a good woman to marry. Maybe not on talk shows but on this forum and irl there are.

3. Maybe they couldn't find anyone in their youth either, there isn't an abundance of good men. I would even say there are less good men than good women. I mean just read some of these threads the men on here make, this is who we have to choose from.

4. :salute:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i'm not talking about having a marriage that isn't challenging i'm talking about the marriage itself actually failing. all marriages pose challenges and difficulties. my parents have been married about 35 years and still are and i've seen first hand the challenges and problems they faced.

Its funny you consider the anti-marriage stance as fear. i consider it looking rationally at an unnecessary risk and asking yourself what's the worst case scenario and admitting to yourself that if you can't accept that you shouldn't do it.

i'm also of the mind to say that conditional love isn't the most stable foundation to base a life long contract with harsh penalties upon exit on. romantic human love is the ultimate form of conditional love.

choose your good mother and marry her and know that if the marriage fails you'll likely get your kids a handful of days a month and they'll primarily live with her. you'll have to make monthly payments to her for them and when they're with her she could actually date another man that has more access to your kids than you do. that's not even getting to his character but still some random man may very well end up spending more time with your kids than you.

it is fear. fear of the unknown. u dont kno whats gonna happen n its scares u.

the reason why marriages fail so often nowadays is because people are softer now. when shyt gets tough everybody wants to run and find the nearest psychiatrist's couch they can pour their heart out on. my parents have had MANY challenges too. they fight all the time to be honest. yet neither of them can picture themselves without the other and my pops still randomly brings flowers and tells my mother he loves her like its still their first few dates.

people grow up seeing such a high divorce rate, and it sours them(men mostly) on marriage. that leaves women with slim pickings, and those marriages fail even faster. leading to a vicious cycle of failed marriages and people being afraid to try and form a real family. the men who dont get married and choose to live the bachelor lifestyle? they end up hurting good women because they are so caught up in having no-strings attached fun, that they fail to see the good ones when they are in front of them. those women, decide all men are dogs and if they do get married, never lose their suspicions. leading us further into the cycle. do i blame ya for being afraid? no, but call it what it is.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I don't know why you're mad. I'm guessing because I disagree with your lifestyle choice and you took it personally? I don't really know kiddo but the constant stream of personal attacks and wild-ass assumptions clearly shows that you are indeed :angry:. How about you tell us why you're mad, son!! :krs:

This guy's so lame. :heh:

You joined the "Get Married, brehs" crew to hide the fact you get no p*ssy. And somehow, that supposedly makes me mad? :russ:

nikka go kiss your mother good night and go to bed. :heh: :snooze:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy's so lame. :heh:

You joined the "Get Married, brehs" crew to hide the fact you get no p*ssy. And somehow, that supposedly makes me mad? :russ:

nikka go kiss your mother good night and go to bed. :heh: :snooze:

:wow: That's gotta be a record for least effort required to ruin a poster's day.

I got this nikka beyond furious.

Dude's over there hitting F5 continuously, replying to my posts like :damn:.

:laugh:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
This nikka doesn't even know what angry is. He's the fakkit getting laughed at. :russ:

But I undestand, you wanna project that on me. Just remember, I didn't emasculate you. You came in the thread with no testicles. :umad:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
TS is a homo troll

WinB is a latent homo

Reincar is a closet homo

And Blvd Brawler has been too afraid to break up with his girl friend that he complains about relentless for the past +4 years, got banned for posting penis pics and is therefore probably a homo and his girlfriend is probably his beard.

I have no idea why you all arguing about heterosexual marriage with any of them.

That is all.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
it is fear. fear of the unknown. u dont kno whats gonna happen n its scares u.

the reason why marriages fail so often nowadays is because people are softer now. when shyt gets tough everybody wants to run and find the nearest psychiatrist's couch they can pour their heart out on. my parents have had MANY challenges too. they fight all the time to be honest. yet neither of them can picture themselves without the other and my pops still randomly brings flowers and tells my mother he loves her like its still their first few dates.

people grow up seeing such a high divorce rate, and it sours them(men mostly) on marriage. that leaves women with slim pickings, and those marriages fail even faster. leading to a vicious cycle of failed marriages and people being afraid to try and form a real family. the men who dont get married and choose to live the bachelor lifestyle? they end up hurting good women because they are so caught up in having no-strings attached fun, that they fail to see the good ones when they are in front of them. those women, decide all men are dogs and if they do get married, never lose their suspicions. leading us further into the cycle. do i blame ya for being afraid? no, but call it what it is.

On the other side, you have a fear of not being married, according to your logic.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TS is a homo troll

WinB is a latent homo

Reincar is a closet homo

And Blvd Brawler has been too afraid to break up with his girl friend that he complains about relentless for the past +4 years, got banned for posting penis pics and is therefore probably a homo and his girlfriend is probably his beard.

I have no idea why you all arguing about heterosexual marriage with any of them.

That is all.

Why does everyone put a space between the Blvd and the Brawler part?