How many of you have no desire to get Married?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
nikkas actin like getting married automatically makes you a legitimate father though...

You know how many triflin' nikkas get married and then still live life like a single nikka? :dead: Getting married doesn't make you any more or less of a father than an unmarried one. At the end of the day it's about the dude. If he's a responsible dude, he gon' be a good father to his kid whether he's married or not. Marriage doesn't transform you into a responsible adult.
Personally, I am not arguing that

I'm just saying if you don't want to get married for money/legal reasons (which I think is most guys problems), then please get that snip and don't create bad situations for yourself cause you're literally risking it all every time you step out and creating money problems with child support. :wow: Not to mention the societal problems that come along with it.

If I was 100% on not getting married, I'd get a snip. I think that all children would be somewhat planned and that you'll never feel the same way about a child that you agreed to make over one that was just a mistake lol.

And it's about more than being a good father in the typical sense, IMO too. If you get a woman pregnant and it gets to the point where she has to leave work, she may not get benefits anymore. Companies push pregnant bytches out with the quickness. So how is she going to be financially cared for if there's no legal establishment sharing your healthcare benefits with her? If she has complications, what happens with the kid, the costs of procedures, which procedures are chosen, etc? Stuff like this is important. As a father and a man, you're putting yourself into a position where other people dictate the means of your family.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I don't care about the historical reasons for it. I was speaking for me personally.

If I'm dating a chick and I find out at some point that she cheated on me (or even that she cheated on some other nikka), then there's no way in HELL I'm ever putting a ring on her finger. One-time mistake my ass; you do it once then you're capable of doing it again. I don't care how good the marriage is money-wise, or how good the wife looks, or if she can cook, clean, be a good potential mother, etc.....if you got a wife who's likely to sneak nikkas in your home while you're out, then you fukked up

If one of your main reasons for getting married is financial, then do you :manny:......but it's not one of mine

Which is why I implied that your understanding of the institution is inherently flawed. That's like joining the NAACP and being upset that they never address the plight of Asians in Cambodia.

The institution of marriage is about combining wealth and finances. The most relavant example I can give on a hip-hop board is Jay-Z. Combined him and his wife are billionaires. They're the first "billionaire hip-hop couple." They combined their wealth, influence, and power.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to get or not get married. I just know for me that once I do get married, I'll be keeping an 1600/mo. That's a good enough reason for me :yeshrug:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just got out of a year and a half relationship that resulted in a daughter in my mid 20's. Im too young to think about, want or even have a NEED for marriage whatsoever.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It depends on what day of the week you ask me. For the most part I feel that marriage isn't for me. But some days (usually if I haven't gotten p*ssy for like a week or two) I think about do I really want to grow old and alone.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Im for it after a certain age, which should be the answer for all you nikkaz :ufdup: fukk as many hoes as you can while your young then get married late 30's when you got it all out of your system. Only problem is the longer you leave it the more damaged these women become and the more chance of them bringing kids into it from a previous relationship. Its really a lose/lose situation at the end of the day, pick your poison.
Didnt read all 18 pages but this is so true.. The real problem is why is it that by you 30's all the single women already have kids or are so stuck in their ways of being single that they are now damaged goods. It's like you have to either marry a young girl while your in your thirties or get married in your twenties and miss out on life. I'm a need some of these women to get a fukking hobby and stop existing only to get married

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Didnt read all 18 pages but this is so true.. The real problem is why is it that by you 30's all the single women already have kids or are so stuck in their ways of being single that they are now damaged goods. It's like you have to either marry a young girl while your in your thirties or get married in your twenties and miss out on life. I'm a need some of these women to get a fukking hobby and stop existing only to get married
You can be 30 and still marry a 20 something year old.....

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You can be 30 and still marry a 20 something year old.....
yea but alot of them are immature. I think the best solution is to get one fresh out of college and to make sure her major was something that will allow her to find a job that will provide a decent income.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can we finally put tis to rest?

the decision is nearly unanimous. do not get married

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every man 50 plus has either been married at least once, has mad kids, or spent a lot of time in prison or
I'm telling you if you're straight and you're hittin puss on the regular :usure:, them kids is coming so for our future generation's sake, let's show em how to do this, son.

Can't agree with this....Its a lot of people fukking like crazy that do not want kids and take preventive measures to make sure that does not occur.