How many of you have no desire to get Married?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lets face it.....Marriage isn't for everyone, and society in general is slowly opening up to the idea that getting married doesn't define who you are, what you want, or where you want to go in life.

And that's the elephant in the room that many can't or won't accept. It's fukkin okay not to be married, but society (esp fam) just can't accept that sometimes.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Derek Jeter apparently likes p*ssy and women and isn't married.

Sorry, but why do you all have a problem with some men not wanting to get married? It's creepy. The lack of respect for another human's choices is astounding.

Yea, lets compare the rich and famous Derek Jeter to the average lame, introverted coli poster that probably works at a call center

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My parents were never "officially" married and they were together for 17 years. Me and my brothers turned out pretty damn well, if I say so myself. All 3 of us are college graduates, never been arrested and don't have any children. So I really don't understand the notion unmarried couples/families are a problem in this society.

you probably more of the exception than the rule.

thing is, kids do tend to do better with both parents around in married households. even if the parents aren't married, both parents still being around helps kids development like yourself.

problem is WAY too many mufukkaz having kids and not married or having ther person around.

If you aren't gonna marry, don't have kids, or if you do, at least be there. :manny:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Marriage is OK in my opinion, just don't marry women born and bred in this country.
Marry an immigrant woman. No way I'm marrying an American born woman

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Not even going to waste my times trying to "prove" myself to a stranger on a message board but,

If I got run off of an Internet message board, why am I still posting on this bytch? :laff: I grew up, graduated, got more free time, used it and now :umad: cause I'm not on here enough for you to hang on my nuts everyday now?

Maybe you should be like me instead of chasing me around messageboards when I do decide to post and wasting your time at a tier 3 law school for idiot underachievers that probably won't lead to any good or lukewarm job prospects :dead:

Thanks for reminding me to put you back on my ignore list. With my alert notifications off, you'll be just as unnoticeable as you are in the real world. :ehh:

Nobody's chasing you around, kid. You came here to post and we called you out on your obvious ducktales. :rudy:

You said yourself you're avoiding posting here recently because you are offended by the way people post on here. People have easily handled your retarded arguments and have called you out on your obvious "stories" that you post on here to try to prove your points, so there's no real reason for you to stay anymore except to try and look cool for a bunch of strangers here. And don't try to act like you don't lie and pretend to be someone you're not on here to look cool, because we've already exposed you. We're just calling you out on your obvious and predictable bullshyt every time we see you post because we like to remind you that you're full of shyt and that your ideas always have been and always will be beneath everyone else's.

:leon: And who's going to a tier 3? Certainly not me. :jawalrus: I already got a job offer anyway, maybe you should worry about spinning more stories about this fantasy life you lead about "lesbian roommates that want to have sex" or being in college for the last 8 years?

:blessed: Face facts, you put me on ignore because I show you the pathetic truth that is yourself.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/dachampishere-so-you-been-attending-college-since-2006-sohh-days.96365/#post-3533337 :umad:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Based on what?

It's just that American culture in general is just really screwed up. So having someone from a different culture is better for marriage, and women in a lot of other countries are more submissive.
I love American women but for a marriage to last long it's gotta be a woman from a different culture.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh: On the second date, B? That kinda shyt will get you labeled as a weirdo :patrice:

You don't have to frame it like you're asking in terms of you and her. Just say, "My boy is getting married and his fiance is trippin about the prenup. I've always been interested to see a female perspective on it. What do you think?"

That doesn't make you a weirdo. I always bring up hot button topics on dates. Never been labeled a weirdo either. :manny:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm 33, and I can honestly say that I don't desire it in any way, shape, or form. I spent most of my 20s, working on my degrees, putting in hours at my job and enjoying the little free time I had the best I could.

I was in a 4 year relationship.....many ups, but even more downs (had to deal with a hardlined Middle-Eastern family who didnt approve of the relationship). Eventually it wore us both down, the end was pretty ugly. I didn't know what to do with myself after.....rather then sulk/be angry, I started traveling....seeing places....meeting people, experiencing new things. I've since become somewhat self-centered. I've met a few nice women I've dated casually but I cannot stay interested. Ill give a woman 3-4 months before I become "bored" and move on. I also enjoy the freedom of doing what I want, when I like, without feeling the need to consult with a significant other.

Lets face it.....Marriage isn't for everyone, and society in general is slowly opening up to the idea that getting married doesn't define who you are, what you want, or where you want to go in life.

I'd rather be by myself, then one of those people who fails over and over at marriages ala Larry King

Try telling some of these fools that.

It always kills me when a man ('independent' women always get a pass, mind you) is a "homo" or "immature" and the biggest menace to the black community since AIDS or the crack epidemic because he doesn't feel that marriage is for him even if he's celibate for a certain amount of time and has his shyt together.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Yea, lets compare the rich and famous Derek Jeter to the average lame, introverted coli poster that probably works at a call center

Well you failed to specify and spoke in broad terms, so why can't I use him? Furthermore, plenty of rich and famous men get married - Jeter is more of an anomaly, so using him isn't necessarily a bad example.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It's just that American culture in general is just really screwed up. So having someone from a different culture is better for marriage, and women in a lot of other countries are more submissive.
I love American women but for a marriage to last long it's gotta be a woman from a different culture.

Why would any confident, honest male would want another another to submit to them?

This is non sense

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Try telling some of these fools that.

It always kills me when a man ('independent' women always get a pass, mind you) is a "homo" or "immature" and the biggest menace to the black community since AIDS or the crack epidemic because he doesn't feel that marriage is for him even if he's celibate for a certain amount of time and has his shyt together.

Goddamn I wish I could dap this post more than once. People always try to pull that shyt in order to shame you into adopting their way of life because they can't possibly fathom that people want to life a live that's different from their own. They try to call your sexuality into question or loyalty to your ethnic/racial group to get you to fall in line. Personally I know myself well enough to realize that I can be mature about this and just avoid marriage all together while having a good career, being a good citizen, paying my taxes, and traveling, but others insist that you need to marry someone and have kids in order to be happy somehow. If someone else wants to marry and have kids, fine. Have at it, hoss. I've never heard a good reason to do it, but hey, people are gonna do what they're gonna do. Doesn't mean that you have to be threatened by people that live differently than you.