How many of you have no desire to get Married?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The only reason I'm even considering marriage is that I want children. I love women but I don't see the appeal in stay with the same one for 20/30 years. However, I am willing to make that sacrifice so my kids can have a stable childhood. Just not for another 15/16 years though :whoa:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I don't know marriage scares the sh!t out of me. I have broken up with 2 women because they kept bringing it up.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I wanna have kids so that makes the decision easy for me. Also, it depends on your upbringing. I see a lot of unmarried and broken families in my family, so I'm motivated to be the one to do it right. Another thing is your social circle... once all your friends become married it's hard to stay single and kick it with them. Lastly, I don't have a problem meeting quality women who are marriage material. You can weed out a lot of that surprise shyt that comes during marriage by really getting to know the woman you're with. On the second date, ask her how she feels about prenups. It will give you a window into her thought process. Ask her if she thinks the child support system is fair. Ask her if she feels that divorce court is unfair to men.

Obviously the reasoning is different for everybody. I GIVES A fukk IF PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD DON'T WANNA GET MARRIED. And you shouldn't either. @Jesus Shuttlesworth

I wish people would post their ages with their responses. I'm curious how many people legit believe they will never get married that are over age 26.

:dwillhuh: On the second date, B? That kinda shyt will get you labeled as a weirdo :patrice:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I wanna have kids so that makes the decision easy for me. Also, it depends on your upbringing. I see a lot of unmarried and broken families in my family, so I'm motivated to be the one to do it right. Another thing is your social circle... once all your friends become married it's hard to stay single and kick it with them. Lastly, I don't have a problem meeting quality women who are marriage material. You can weed out a lot of that surprise shyt that comes during marriage by really getting to know the woman you're with. On the second date, ask her how she feels about prenups. It will give you a window into her thought process. Ask her if she thinks the child support system is fair. Ask her if she feels that divorce court is unfair to men.

Obviously the reasoning is different for everybody. I GIVES A fukk IF PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD DON'T WANNA GET MARRIED. And you shouldn't either. @Jesus Shuttlesworth

I wish people would post their ages with their responses. I'm curious how many people legit believe they will never get married that are over age 26.

I went ham in this bytch, no pork. :salute: :russ:

But the thing is, everybody gets married... eventually. At some point. It's like arguing with a kid who thinks girls are :scusthov: . Eventually they come around. Any man age 50 and never been married at least once is a fakkit. :yeshrug:

That's real :pacspit: right there.

BTW I'm 30 :flabbynsick: :pachaha:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

But the thing is, everybody gets married... eventually. At some point. It's like arguing with a kid who thinks girls are :scusthov: . Eventually they come around. Any man age 50 and never been married at least once is a fakkit. :yeshrug:

this is the truth right here.

Everyone that like p*ssy and women eventually gets married because no one is going to be chasing women in their lates 30s.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

You've made some decent points, especially concerning how lack of family values contributes to the problems Black Americans have, but you're going a little overboard. Not every man wants to get married and the bolded is ridiculous.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically we gonna have a ceremony to recognize our commitment to each other and all that jazz, call each other husband/wife but NO legal papers is getting signed by me.

:ohhh:Oh ok werd that wassup, if i ever did decide to get hitched that's prolly what i'd end up doin