How many of you have no desire to get Married?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
it is fear. fear of the unknown. u dont kno whats gonna happen n its scares u.
when you look at something and say the best case scenario doesn't entice me and the worst case is totally off putting and decide its not for you its not fear at all.

i don't want to be a husband that goes to work with a stay at home mom that raises kids on my dime. i don't want to have people be dependent on me. i value my freedom over the "responsibility" society says i should have because i've come of age. i honestly don't like children and find them to be annoying. there's nothing about marriage i find desirable and even as a youth i never wanted to get married.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
On the other side, you have a fear of not being married, according to your logic.

in a way, yes. i wouldnt like to be 80 years old dying alone in a nursing home cause i refused to have a family and give up my selfish ways. that is a fear. but its a fear of a KNOWN. that is a definite. if i dont get married and start a family, yea i will have fun for the next 30 years (im 29) and fukk mad hoes. but once i hit 60 and im sick and flabby, im gonna start thinking about death and my legacy. that is fear of a sure thing.

it is NOT a definite that marriage will fail if u do it with the right person and the right mindset.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
when you look at something and say the best case scenario doesn't entice me and the worst case is totally off putting and decide its not for you its not fear at all.

i don't want to be a husband that goes to work with a stay at home mom that raises kids on my dime. i don't want to have people be dependent on me. i value my freedom over the "responsibility" society says i should have because i've come of age. i honestly don't like children and find them to be annoying. there's nothing about marriage i find desirable and even as a youth i never wanted to get married.

:manny:

like i said originally, if it aint for u, it aint for u. im only trying to explain why the idea isnt as idiotic as ya believe it to be.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
in a way, yes. i wouldnt like to be 80 years old dying alone in a nursing home cause i refused to have a family and give up my selfish ways. that is a fear. but its a fear of a KNOWN. that is a definite. if i dont get married and start a family, yea i will have fun for the next 30 years (im 29) and fukk mad hoes. but once i hit 60 and im sick and flabby, im gonna start thinking about death and my legacy. that is fear of a sure thing.

it is NOT a definite that marriage will fail if u do it with the right person and the right mindset.

Listen here dude. The government made marriage up to control you and others who fall into the trap. It's away of balancing out common male and common female while producing more power for the government over common 'man.' You don't need papers or verification from the 'law' that you are in love with a woman.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Listen here dude. The government made marriage up to control you and others who fall into the trap. It's away of balancing out common male and common female while producing more power for the government over common 'man.' You don't need papers or verification from the 'law' that you are in love with a woman.

:merchant:

:pachaha:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
TS is a homo troll

WinB is a latent homo

Reincar is a closet homo

And Blvd Brawler has been too afraid to break up with his girl friend that he complains about relentless for the past +4 years, got banned for posting penis pics and is therefore probably a homo and his girlfriend is probably his beard.

I have no idea why you all arguing about heterosexual marriage with any of them.

That is all.
I'm a heterosexual male that decided about a year ago that i will abstain from sex indefinitely if not permanently because i see little to no value in an activity that inherently carries the risk of destroying you. please tell me how that is latent homosexuality.

concise

Veteran
Daps
TS is a homo troll

WinB is a latent homo

Reincar is a closet homo

And Blvd Brawler has been too afraid to break up with his girl friend that he complains about relentless for the past +4 years, got banned for posting penis pics and is therefore probably a homo and his girlfriend is probably his beard.

I have no idea why you all arguing about heterosexual marriage with any of them.

That is all.

over the too slander in points 2 and 3, but what is the difference between a latent homo and a closet homo?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
over the too slander in points 2 and 3, but what is the difference between a latent homo and a closet homo?
a better question is why bother calling someone a homo? if they are a homo you just said water is wet. if they aren't you just said water is dry. either way it isn't really saying much.

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
there is no point for me to get married. i don't want kids so fukk all that family shyt.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Love hurts, Id rather fukk all the women as i can then knock one up as soon as im almost one foot in the grave

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never wanted to get married or have children. Not because I'm bitter and hate women like most of the fakkits on here, but because I'm horribly selfish and closed off from people, so I'd be a horrible husband and/or father.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never wanted to get married or have children. Not because I'm bitter and hate women like most of the fakkits on here, but because I'm horribly selfish and closed off from people, so I'd be a horrible husband and/or father.

At least you real my nikka, and how the fukk did this get to 12 pages...who's got a synopsis of all this shyt?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I wanna have kids so that makes the decision easy for me. Also, it depends on your upbringing. I see a lot of unmarried and broken families in my family, so I'm motivated to be the one to do it right. Another thing is your social circle... once all your friends become married it's hard to stay single and kick it with them. Lastly, I don't have a problem meeting quality women who are marriage material. You can weed out a lot of that surprise shyt that comes during marriage by really getting to know the woman you're with. On the second date, ask her how she feels about prenups. It will give you a window into her thought process. Ask her if she thinks the child support system is fair. Ask her if she feels that divorce court is unfair to men.

Obviously the reasoning is different for everybody. I GIVES A fukk IF PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD DON'T WANNA GET MARRIED. And you shouldn't either. @Jesus Shuttlesworth

I wish people would post their ages with their responses. I'm curious how many people legit believe they will never get married that are over age 26.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
marriage is like church and AA......for quiters.:ehh:
2dkbc0p.gif

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kinda crazy that this thread went so long without anyone mentioning that in all this rah rah about there being no benefit in marriage for men that the fact is men's quality of life improves in marriage. Like consistently. Study after study shows men's quality of life improves in a marriage. From studies done in the 70s to studies in 2000s, they all say the same thing.

If anyone should be strongly apprehensive about getting married and the partner they choose it'd be women, as our quality of life is not nearly as guaranteed to improve at all and can actually worsen. This is because women's workload generally increases in marriage while men's decreases. However, social status for women is tied to being married, which is why so many women seek it regardless.