How many of yall have participated in a train?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
:jbhmm:

More like 4trainz. I was dealing with some slutty ass chick's in 04-07

a9a4d854-0e3b-411d-bd16-6d523ffbe1f8_200_10.gif

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
I did, but I was afraid of sex at the time, so I would just kiss her and massage her feet while the homeboys smashed her.

A week later, she called me and was like "the way you treated me last week, really got me thinking about being with you exclusively. You made me feel like a woman and not a hoe. Come through tonight. See ya soon."

I hung up the phone and my heart's pitter patter was going crazy.

We really started getting serious. My homeboys started to turn on me because I told them "Yall cant just pop up over here like yall used to. That train shyt is over. I'm the only car attached to her engine. Yall gotta find yall another woman.":camby:
Are you trolling breh?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:dame:

I haven't, but i've been invited before

Almost.

In the military, we were on leave.

3 brehs (including me)
2 sisters
1 white girl
1 white guy
1 Married Puerto Rican breh

We were in San Fran, got two hotel rooms and somehow the second became the fukk Room.

The last 3 ppl were either drunk or watching TV.

One of the sistas, I went to basic training with and was asking around fror me...:beli: I dipped and walked around at night (stupid)

But, it would've been my "first time" and I would've lost my virginity in a Handicap Match with a football player built breh and a African breh sharing an auntie built brehette and the girl I went to basic with.

I was too intimatdated. Pause.

:mjlol:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I did, but I was afraid of sex at the time, so I would just kiss her and massage her feet while the homeboys smashed her.

A week later, she called me and was like "the way you treated me last week, really got me thinking about being with you exclusively. You made me feel like a woman and not a hoe. Come through tonight. See ya soon."

I hung up the phone and my heart's pitter patter was going crazy.

We really started getting serious. My homeboys started to turn on me because I told them "Yall cant just pop up over here like yall used to. That train shyt is over. I'm the only car attached to her engine. Yall gotta find yall another woman.":camby:

Was she sucking dikks at this train before you kissed her. :picard:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
One of my wife's bestfriends had extremely low self esteem and basically slept with like 5 different dudes on her 20th birthday.

She rented a big ass hotel suite and we were passing around blunts, doing shots having a great time. There were like 30 people there.

Meanwhile dudes were going in and out of her bedroom all night taking turns with her. Her friends were humiliated but didn't know how to stop it because she was actually asking for it, even though I think she might've been slipped GHB. The girl eventually blacked out drunk and had to get taken to the clinic to get tested and Plan B'd the next morning. Her mom showed up and everything. They had to find her underwear and dress her and throw her ass in the car. What a scene.

She's now married to some helpless idiot and has two daughters. "If you can't love me at my worst then you can't..." type. I can never look at her the same lol
And you didn't engineer the threesome? Let 'em pass the mic around? nikka...shyt on a platter