How many of yall have participated in a train?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I did, but I was afraid of sex at the time, so I would just kiss her and massage her feet while the homeboys smashed her.

A week later, she called me and was like "the way you treated me last week, really got me thinking about being with you exclusively. You made me feel like a woman and not a hoe. Come through tonight. See ya soon."

I hung up the phone and my heart's pitter patter was going crazy.

We really started getting serious. My homeboys started to turn on me because I told them "Yall cant just pop up over here like yall used to. That train shyt is over. I'm the only car attached to her engine. Yall gotta find yall another woman.":camby:
so boys had her missionary n u where holdin her ankles massaging lavender oil on her toes ...while kissin her and whispering soliloquies to her ...

:wow:thats love breh...and u changed her lifestyle

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
One of my wife's bestfriends had extremely low self esteem and basically slept with like 5 different dudes on her 20th birthday.

She rented a big ass hotel suite and we were passing around blunts, doing shots having a great time. There were like 30 people there.

Meanwhile dudes were going in and out of her bedroom all night taking turns with her. Her friends were humiliated but didn't know how to stop it because she was actually asking for it, even though I think she might've been slipped GHB. The girl eventually blacked out drunk and had to get taken to the clinic to get tested and Plan B'd the next morning. Her mom showed up and everything. They had to find her underwear and dress her and throw her ass in the car. What a scene.

She's now married to some helpless idiot and has two daughters. "If you can't love me at my worst then you can't..." type. I can never look at her the same lol
You'll be surprised how many men are married to women who have gotten trains ran on them. Its usually women who no one would have guessed would participate in something like that.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
damn you saying them nikkas are b*stard sons of 100 maniacs??? :picard:
An origin story would be a dope idea for a movie imo

R.ddc490facf97efdbd5d1490ea0b246cf

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Not a train but in high school my homie had a girl and tried to get me to go in after him which would have been my de-flowering lol. I wasn't doing that though.