How many of yall have participated in a train?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
It was a nikka at the gym the other day bragging about this shyt :mjlol:

Going on and on about how him and other dudes (naked) all with ONE girl.. and was remarking about how one dude "couldn't finish" and he was talking to him (during the train) trying to hype him up..

Mf swear he was impressing everybody listening to that shyt

Whole time I was :dame:
:mjlol:He's gay has to be

Mega

Superstar
Daps
I did, but I was afraid of sex at the time, so I would just kiss her and massage her feet while the homeboys smashed her.

A week later, she called me and was like "the way you treated me last week, really got me thinking about being with you exclusively. You made me feel like a woman and not a hoe. Come through tonight. See ya soon."

I hung up the phone and my heart's pitter patter was going crazy.

We really started getting serious. My homeboys started to turn on me because I told them "Yall cant just pop up over here like yall used to. That train shyt is over. I'm the only car attached to her engine. Yall gotta find yall another woman.":camby:
:laff: :laff: :laff:

Daps
This you OP??

:dame:
Yo do you have a fukking account on there LMAO. All those titles relate to here

"JBO: Brazilian Feminist putting the CLAMPS on the leaders of Passport Bros."

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
I did, but I was afraid of sex at the time, so I would just kiss her and massage her feet while the homeboys smashed her.

A week later, she called me and was like "the way you treated me last week, really got me thinking about being with you exclusively. You made me feel like a woman and not a hoe. Come through tonight. See ya soon."

We really started getting serious. My homeboys started to turn on me because I told them "Yall cant just pop up over here like yall used to. That train shyt is over. I'm the only car attached to her engine. Yall gotta find yall another woman.":camby:

:dead: :dead:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
kappa 2002 went thru some dallas chicks..

texas relays stayed tossin up

shiiid got a membership at club sapphire tukwila...girls gone wild gang bang night next friday on the 10th

and a valentines party on the 15th

it be all kind of military wives in that club 80yr old men n their 25yr old wives lookin 4 a buck to cuck ...tis the season for gigalo schemin

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

:russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Df ..
:mjlol: :dead::dead: