How many of yall have participated in a train?

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
As a kid yes but we took turns acting as lookouts and never was there together in the act

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I did, but I was afraid of sex at the time, so I would just kiss her and massage her feet while the homeboys smashed her.

A week later, she called me and was like "the way you treated me last week, really got me thinking about being with you exclusively. You made me feel like a woman and not a hoe. Come through tonight. See ya soon."

I hung up the phone and my heart's pitter patter was going crazy.

We really started getting serious. My homeboys started to turn on me because I told them "Yall cant just pop up over here like yall used to. That train shyt is over. I'm the only car attached to her engine. Yall gotta find yall another woman.":camby:
:deadrose:

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No, but I once had a train pop up out of nowhere while I was hanging out with some cacs and had to decline.

I used to live in this apartment complex that had a large, 24 hour outdoor hot tub. shyt was a low key party spot late nights, especially on the weekends. People who didn't even live there would get the gate code and come kick it. Lotta hoes.

One night I was there dolo and this cac shows up, and then later 2 girls show up. Me and the cac ended up hollering at the girls until one of the girls got sick, started throwing up and they left. Then the cac's cac friend shows up with this Mexican girl. The cac asked me if I wanted to smoke a bowl with them. I said sure. We all went to his apartment and as soon as we walked in the Mexican girl (who I later found out was a stripper) went away to another room. Me and the two dudes smoked a bowl and we're just shooting the shyt when the Mexican girl came out from the back room naked.

Before my shock even registered, one of the guys grabs her, lays her down on an ottoman, pulls his pants down and starts fukking her.

After he finished, the other guy pulled his pants down and started fukking her. Then after the 2nd guy finished, all three of them looked at me!

I was like :whoa:

I didn't even have a girl at the time, but I told them I didn't want to cheat on her. shyt was too weird for me.

Last edited:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Been apart of multiple Neg Trains :blessed:

th

scrubs-all-aboard.gif

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
No, but I once had a train pop up out of nowhere while I was hanging out with some cacs and had to decline.

I used to live in this apartment complex that had a large, 24 hour outdoor hot tub. shyt was a low key party spot late nights, especially on the weekends. People who didn't even live there would get the gate code and come kick it. Lotta hoes.

One night I was there dolo and this cac shows up, and then later 2 girls show up. Me and the cac ended up hollering at the girls until one of the girls got sick, started throwing up and they left. Then the cac's cac friend shows up with this Mexican girl. The cac asked me if I wanted to smoke a bowl with them. I said sure. We all went to his apartment and as soon as we walked in the Mexican girl (who I later found out was a stripper) went away to another room. Me and the two dudes smoked a bowl and we're just shooting the shyt when the Mexican girl came out from the back room naked.

Before my shock even registered, one of the guys grabs her, lays her down on an ottoman, pulls his pants down and starts fukking her.

After he finished, the other guy pulled his pants down and started fukking her. Then after the 2nd guy finished, all three of them looked at me!

I was like :whoa:

I didn't even have a girl at the time, but I told them I didn't want to cheat on her. shyt was too weird for me.
u coulda been part of the click..n chosed to cape over a imaginary chick... aint that some shyt...

u coulda got some esophagus