How many of yall have participated in a train?

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of my wife's bestfriends had extremely low self esteem and basically slept with like 5 different dudes on her 20th birthday.

She rented a big ass hotel suite and we were passing around blunts, doing shots having a great time. There were like 30 people there.

Meanwhile dudes were going in and out of her bedroom all night taking turns with her. Her friends were humiliated but didn't know how to stop it because she was actually asking for it, even though I think she might've been slipped GHB. The girl eventually blacked out drunk and had to get taken to the clinic to get tested and Plan B'd the next morning. Her mom showed up and everything. They had to find her underwear and dress her and throw her ass in the car. What a scene.

She's now married to some helpless idiot and has two daughters. "If you can't love me at my worst then you can't..." type. I can never look at her the same lol

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Yes. Was like 15 and wasn't EVEN thinking clearly.

Years later I realized what I had actually done .. went behind another niqqa. Still grossed out at the possibilities (Im not sure what the homie did.. at the end. Can only pray he was like me and knew better than to bust shots in the middle of the venue).

Just to make myself feel better I will mention that I have been the one dude with three females. Twice in this crazy life, actually. So that's kinda like a reverse train.. except the women were working each other also.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Yes. Was like 15 and wasn't EVEN thinking clearly.

Years later I realized what I had actually done .. went behind another niqqa. Still grossed out at the possibilities (Im not sure what the homie did.. at the end. Can only pray he was like me and knew better than to bust shots in the middle of the venue).

Just to make myself feel better I will mention that I have been the one dude with three females. Twice in this crazy life, actually. So that's kinda like a reverse train.. except the women were working each other also.
:francis:

:scust::hubie:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I did, but I was afraid of sex at the time, so I would just kiss her and massage her feet while the homeboys smashed her.

A week later, she called me and was like "the way you treated me last week, really got me thinking about being with you exclusively. You made me feel like a woman and not a hoe. Come through tonight. See ya soon."

I hung up the phone and my heart's pitter patter was going crazy.

We really started getting serious. My homeboys started to turn on me because I told them "Yall cant just pop up over here like yall used to. That train shyt is over. I'm the only car attached to her engine. Yall gotta find yall another woman.":camby:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
OP told me he and his doctor were playing patty cake during his prostate exam :dame:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
This you OP??

:dame:
No sir
full

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:dame:

I haven't, but i've been invited before
I actually see the girl around that used to allow trains on her. It is weird because with her demeanor, you'd never expect it.

Females are real good at taking that shyt to the grave lol

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I did, but I was afraid of sex at the time, so I would just kiss her and massage her feet while the homeboys smashed her.

A week later, she called me and was like "the way you treated me last week, really got me thinking about being with you exclusively. You made me feel like a woman and not a hoe. Come through tonight. See ya soon."

We really started getting serious. My homeboys started to turn on me because I told them "Yall cant just pop up over here like yall used to. That train shyt is over. I'm the only car attached to her engine. Yall gotta find yall another woman.":camby:
This shyt so ridiculous it’s almost believable

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A

jordan-laugh.gif