How many of yall have participated in a train?

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
They werent that uncommon when I was younger.

I once picked a girl up (with my cousin) and drove her to someones house for the sole purpose of them running a train on her

I left because the whole scene didnt feel right to me.
The next day my cousin told me after it was over the girl asked why I left.

That sounds like that alleged Charlamagne story that nikkas try to use to cancel him every couple years

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
What happened? She claimed rape later?
Naw but Since u asked

A chick from another school bought an underage girl (we all were tbh, but I think she was 13) to my school and charged like 5–10 bucks to do whatever In the bathroom. shyt lasted I want to say like half the day. I don’t remember how it was found out. But I do know like 5 people went to jail. One of them being one of my homeboys who was the only student that was was over 17. So he got a serious charges. The reason I didn’t go do that nonsense. Ima say fukk y’all in advance. Once again fukk y’all. I just got one of my jay Z cds back. So I went to vibe out in the library out and surf the net. So me being a Stan paid off in the end

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Naw but Since u asked

A chick from another school bought an underage girl (we all were tbh, but I think she was 13) to my school and charged like 5–10 bucks to do whatever In the bathroom. shyt lasted I want to say like half the day. I don’t remember how it was found out. But I do know like 5 people went to jail. One of them being one of my homeboys who was the only student that was was over 17. So he got a serious charges. The reason I didn’t go do that nonsense. Ima say fukk y’all in advance. Once again fukk y’all. I just got one of my jay Z cds back. So I went to vibe out in the library out and surf the net. So me being a Stan paid off in the end
Your ass almost went out like Randy

maxresdefault.jpg

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Naw but Since u asked

What high school did you attend?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Nah. I had an opportunity and one) i couldn't get hard and two) the girl was not attractive in any way although she had the gawk gawk.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
was invited to one on AFF (old heads remember AFF). Pulled up to the house and it was a GANG of nikkas goin in…I saw like 7 going in. I was like “I’m out” and pulled off.

Second could have been…I was with two of my friends one girl one guy. We were drinking and smoking and she got horny. One thing led to another and her and I start fuking. She wants our friend to join in and asks him to pull his dikk out. This dude pulls out a cocktail weenie, she looks at it and is like “hell naw”. So this nikka pulls up his pants. Puts his shoes on and dips out the window :russ:(she lived in the basement of a condo).