How many black people have no interest in going to Africa?

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Thats incorrect. Do you mean some countries cos i cant tell what tribe anyone is from their looks. Just from the name.

I do wanna visit other African countries. Ok only Kenya to the safari. I wanna see Lions and shyt. I never even been to a zoo. :to:

kcZYd.gif

Ndiema

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nairobbery +254
Actually Africans (esp those in the cities) love Black Americans and esp. Jamaicans.Those in the rural areas might see you same way they would a mzungu(white) once they hear your accents haha.But still,we're cool people.
If you really think we're a bunch of rifle wielding savages:pacspit:
Africans are a very peaceloving people.
Welcome to Kenya.we have diverse wildlife and beautiful landscape & beaches,rich history,great weather...cradle of mankind:blessed:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Actually Africans (esp those in the cities) love Black Americans and esp. Jamaicans.Those in the rural areas might see you same way they would a mzungu(white) once they hear your accents haha.But still,we're cool people.
If you really think we're a bunch of rifle wielding savages:pacspit:
Africans are a very peaceloving people.
Welcome to Kenya.we have diverse wildlife and beautiful landscape & beaches,rich history,great weather...cradle of mankind:blessed:

I thought the oldest human was from Ethiopia? :stopitslime:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Coli c00ns: Let's go to France ya'll, I heard it's PAWG central :noah: :blessed:

You: How about checking out Nairobi? It's cheaper to visit and it's better weather. :ld:

c00ns: :huhldup: I ain't trying to see Simba and hakuna matata :scusthov:

I hear what you're saying but It's just no real ESTABLISHED (and ADVERTISED, fb, tw, etc.) Region, or area that just "SCREAMS" to come here, it's safe. It's vibrant.
I'm almost 29 (:noah:) and I only recently went to Barca and Paris alone. A lot of us KNOW those are "safe zones" so we can get it in like a BIG DAWG out there with little risk.

If we're talking Lagos or Accra.....Mogadishu or Liberia.....we've GOT TO KNOW WHERE WE ARE GOING! :damn:

See, u can walk in Paris, Milan, Berlin, Madrid as a FRAIL, little 14 y/o White girl and you a SUPER SAFE. (happens by the plane-load daily :usure:)....HOWEVER, those cities in Africa take a little more maneuvering.

I'm still going to hit all four quadrants tho. :ld: I'm a 6'0 blk american male from the 'Raq. :yeshrug:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
I'm black and rather go to europe.

Looks more fun and has a lot of historical shyt there. Africa is.... Ummm.$. Looks wack

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I'm black and rather go to europe.

Looks more fun and has a lot of historical shyt there. Africa is.... Ummm.$. Looks wack

:aicmon: I doubt Africa would miss someone like you visiting. Thats why you cant afford to go to to Europe. yes i made an assumption and im sure im right.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I want to further explore Africa, but not really for the "cultural/motherland" connection, moreso for the reasons I travel anywhere else - explore new cultures and people, listen to different music, try new foods, see new architecture, experience new topographies/natural wonders, and to say I've been there.

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
Somebody once told me, "Nothing will make sense until you go back to your roots. Go back to where your story began." Flash forward years later I get off plane in Ghana and I felt it in my bones. Screw being sentimental but every other brother that got off that plane with me felt it too.

If you are Asian, I hope you see want to see Asia one day before you die. If you're Jewish, I hope you visit the Holy Land before you die. And the same goes for every other group of people on this planet. Some people believe they have no history, no nationality, no roots and their story only begins at and after slavery. That view pretty much cuts you in half because half of your history is missing and remains missing until you research to find it.