How many black people have no interest in going to Africa?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
All AAs basically. I mean they don't even know which country their ancestors can be properly traced to. They can go to Ethiopia and find out years later that they are actually from Senegal or some shyt.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Count me OUT of these numbers...

It's most definitely on my bucket list.

I've been wanting to go to Ghana for years now.

I'm actually going to Morocco on Tuesday for 2 weeks...but that aint "black Africa"...which is something that I must see.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
kcZYd.gif

:russ: :dead:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
All AAs basically. I mean they don't even know which country their ancestors can be properly traced to. They can go to Ethiopia and find out years later that they are actually from Senegal or some shyt.

This basically. Have no attachment to Africa because I don't have a clue what part of it I'm from. Don't care enough to find out if I even could.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

All humans come from Ethiopia(East Africa in general) so you can't go wrong going there.

But what does ancestors have to do with anything? That's a terrible excuse tbh, yall don't trace your roots to Latin America but there's no shortage of nikkaz wanting to visit Brazil or DR. You could always visit countries in Africa just for the sake of visiting, if you feel like tracing your roots so be it but it's not some prerequisite before travelling there.

Cacs, chinamen, and raji's all looking to eat off Africa's plate but yall nikkaz ain't tryna come up. The cycle don't just continue, it evolves into more :demonic: forms.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Cacs, chinamen, and raji's all looking to eat off Africa's plate but yall nikkaz ain't tryna come up.

not all Cacs, chinamen, and rajis are doing that..... at least not the common men..... are the natives of those lands eating off the plate as well?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

not all Cacs, chinamen, and rajis are doing that..... at least not the common men..... are the natives of those lands eating off the plate as well?

Naturlly the common ones arent, it's usually the major players. I'd say your question of the natives is on a case by case basis. In some spots shyt is going well and quickly developing tho not to the point that raises the standard of living for everyone but it's coming slowly, in other more extreme cases there's instability and conflict which prevents economic development and ultimately tourist attractiveness(to stick to the subject).

I'd give it another 20-30 years before you start seeing more tourist friendly spots in Africa nice enough to entice some AAs to go just for the hell of it.

machine01

Rookie
Daps
Planned on it anyway, but I'm gonna pay special attention to east africa.

That Eritriean and Ethiopian thread changed the game for me. :shaq: :whew:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i wanna go. fukk seeing different parts of america, this shyt is boring :pacspit: i wanna see lots of the world though, no major metropolitan shyts though. show me the real people :myman: