How many black people have no interest in going to Africa?

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I know what it is I've done extensive research into Argentina, particularly the disappearance of Black people from Argentina. In the capital city Buenos Aires the negro population used to be upwards 40%, today its around 3%. As for your assessment of their genetic disposition, alot of Argentineans are :merchant: white due to the systematic 'whitenening' reformation issued by their government, not to say there isnt a mestizo population present.

I knew you were gonna say that.... That's why I said what I said. "Systematically," they are white...

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
It's Latin America and everyone from Latin America identifies themselves as Latin..they're still Latin even if they came to Latin America a few generations back..it's like saying some polish people came to America in the 1800s..they would identify themselves as Americans in this day..Latin is like a race, a nationality, a culture or language..it's hard to explain..but yeah..we are latin

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I have no interest leaving america at all. Im not c00ning at all or subliminally saying "fukk africans/im better than africans :smugdraper:" im just a lazy ass non traveling ass dude.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Unless all you like doing on vacation is sight see shyt they made you learn in high school history class, I can't imagine how a trip to Europe could possibly be better than going to various African countries. Its so much to do and so much variety. Expand your horizons and stop forming your opinions based on the media.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I know what it is I've done extensive research into Argentina, particularly the disappearance of Black people from Argentina. In the capital city Buenos Aires the negro population used to be upwards 40%, today its around 3%. As for your assessment of their genetic disposition, alot of Argentineans are :merchant: white due to the systematic 'whitenening' reformation issued by their government, not to say there isnt a mestizo population present.

recent study shows 56% of argentines are mixed mestizo. Thats more than fukking mexico. After the economic crash and getting butt fukked by the IMF, they quickly got off that cac tip.

I worked there for 3 weeks. :ehh:

anyways. note dude wants to go back to his country of orgin tho.....

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I have no interest leaving america at all. Im not c00ning at all or subliminally saying "fukk africans/im better than africans :smugdraper:" im just a lazy ass non traveling ass dude.

This is me. Much love to the motherland, but my black ass is just too lazy to travel anywhere. I rarely even leave Michigan. :yeshrug:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
You are an idiot. Caucasians make up 97% of the population in Argentina and last time I checked being Latin never stopped anyone from being white.

Ignore him. He probably the type of nikka that thinks all Hispanics look like Mexicans or Puerto Ricans. Lol.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
How many of you would like to go to europe tho. and your ass aint from there either.

:snoop:

Every black american that has gone back to their origin land, has come back a different man. From Malcolm X to Richard Pryor to Chapelle to Ali to Jamie Foxx. That should tell you something...

I've been 3 times, earliest memory was 7. and my worldly view has never been the same. I will never view the cac media the same.

The one place on earth you will never be called a ****** or pulled over by the police, you don't wanna go? :wtf: cac media is a powerful tool :wow:

Coli c00ns: Let's go to France ya'll, I heard it's PAWG central :noah: :blessed:

You: How about checking out Nairobi? It's cheaper to visit and it's better weather. :ld:

c00ns: :huhldup: I ain't trying to see Simba and hakuna matata :scusthov: