How many black people have no interest in going to Africa?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You are an idiot. Caucasians make up 97% of the population in Argentina and last time I checked being Latin never stopped anyone from being white.

That was debunked. People are just spewing 'what they heard'. In the 50s they did a survey and they just wrote down white based on their features, now with dna testing being a lot more advanced and cheaper, they ran an actual test and discovered 56% of argentines are mestizo lol.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I hear what you're saying but It's just no real ESTABLISHED (and ADVERTISED, fb, tw, etc.) Region, or area that just "SCREAMS" to come here, it's safe. It's vibrant.
I'm almost 29 (:noah:) and I only recently went to Barca and Paris alone. A lot of us KNOW those are "safe zones" so we can get it in like a BIG DAWG out there with little risk.

If we're talking Lagos or Accra.....Mogadishu or Liberia.....we've GOT TO KNOW WHERE WE ARE GOING! :damn:

See, u can walk in Paris, Milan, Berlin, Madrid as a FRAIL, little 14 y/o White girl and you a SUPER SAFE. (happens by the plane-load daily :usure:)....HOWEVER, those cities in Africa take a little more maneuvering.

I'm still going to hit all four quadrants tho. :ld: I'm a 6'0 blk american male from the 'Raq. :yeshrug:

Maybe I'm just naive, but I don't think shyt's gonna happen to me if I'm walking around Harare at 1 am. :ld:

To be fair, I don't dress flashy, and walk with some sense so :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Do ethiopians get love all around africa? I wonder how Capeverdeans get treated on the continent.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:aicmon: I doubt Africa would miss someone like you visiting. Thats why you cant afford to go to to Europe. yes i made an assumption and im sure im right.

sdlp57mo0kat.gif

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I want to further explore Africa, but not really for the "cultural/motherland" connection, moreso the reasons I travel anywhere else - explore new cultures and people, listen to different music, try new foods, see new architecture, experience new topographies/natural wonders, and to say I've been there.

There's nothing wrong with that :ld:
I don't think OP was trying to get people to come to come Africa on some "I'm home :blessed:" shyt. Moreso on why folks would visit everywhere but Africa.

alot of historical shyt like what

It's funny, because some of the same "historical shyt" he has in mind probably stems from Africa :heh:

I wonder where those great European castles; colonial architecture, and math and science stem from? :troll:

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I plan on going to Algeria, Morocco or Tunisia

no where else though

:troll:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
That was debunked. People are just spewing 'what they heard'. In the 50s they did a survey and they just wrote down white based on their features, now with dna testing being a lot more advanced and cheaper, they ran an actual test and discovered 56% of argentines are mestizo lol.
Link? :wtb:

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
Of all the countries Ive looked at Tanzania and East Africa in general has sparked the most interest for me. The beaches and geography of that country is so beautiful.:wow: Definitely on my bucket list before I turn 35.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Harare_night.jpg

:noah: U see? I never heard of such a place (Zimbabwe).....Are you an Americann out there? I'm on some #WeGlobalNow shyt realtalk. :birdman:

I was born in the states, and about to hit up somewhere in December.
I'm down to take a trip basically anywhere next year, preferably somewhere near the water and warm. :ld: