How many black people have no interest in going to Africa?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Harare_night.jpg

:noah: U see? I never heard of such a place (Zimbabwe).....Are you an Americann out there? I'm on some #WeGlobalNow shyt realtalk. :birdman:

Im not trying to pay thousands of dollars to go see that, you can see a scene like that in any major city in the US.

If i go to Africa i want to see some bush shyt. Something i cant drive 20 minutes and see.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Im not trying to pay thousands of dollars to go see that, you can see a scene like that in any major city in the US.

If i go to Africa i want to see some bush shyt. Something i cant drive 20 minutes and see.

oh, :usure: believe me....I'm w/ u. Im a citaaayboy :lawd: myself, and I aint never going nowhere where it's just some Chiraq shyt I can see right downtown. :rudy:

I'm just glad that there are those types of epicenters which I socially THRIVE in. Like I said, I'm a citaaayboy :lawd:. To know (visually) that it's DIVERSE in landscape just YEARNS to me...a sense of "longing" for that if u will. :ehh:

edit, not to mention....if u live meager (like the ppl) it should be "thousands"....maybe 9-1400 for a RT tick.....what? U gonna take that to the pyramid w/ u when u die? :ld:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
If I had the opportunity I would permanently live there. Look at the continent... Its amazing if you ask me. So much culture,diversity, progression to fulfill any want, any desire. Forget the "hood" b I'm trying to go home

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Id like to visit there, it would b interesting. My cousin been to the spot where all the slaves and were put on the boat, shyt like that would have me :to: thinking my ancestors were there never knowing ima be a free California nikka.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
what part of brazil?? that's the key

Blacks in brazil will tell u they black in places like recife or salvador or any part of north eastern brazil

places like sao pauo and some parts of southern brazil they'll tell u different

In my experience, blacks in São Paulo are some of the most conscious Brazilians. All my peoples there rep "negro" and when people try to call them "moreno" or "pardo" they gotta letem kno :comeon:

U can find a lot of brazilians in the black power movement in Rio too but they a little less conscious imo. It's a lot of black people in Bahia but they still on a lot of post slavery ish. Salvador like 80% black but still can't vote in a black mayor :what:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Been their 2 times already. Most i stayed was 2 years when i was 13.

Ill go back and settle their eventually.

cacland is getting too demonic for me

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Ethiopians.

fukked up, we're big time businssmen in S. Africa but catch static along with the Somali's and Naijas from the native SA's.

Anyway, go somewhere where they mostly speak English then when your bold enough go outside the comfort zone. Going to Africa for anyone black and raised in the U.S. is a profound experience that'll transform you for life.

They need more infrastructure tho.