How many black people have no interest in going to Africa?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
So that would make them white you moron. :mindblown:

Ignore him. He probably the type of nikka that thinks all Hispanics look like Mexicans or Puerto Ricans. Lol.

You are an idiot. Caucasians make up 97% of the population in Argentina and last time I checked being Latin never stopped anyone from being white.

Sorry..we're Latin..stop hating..it's bigger than a race out there..if you Americans could think outside racist views you'll see the world as a better place..like I said..it doesn't matter if you came to Latin America a few generations back,,you're still Latin..even black brazilians identify themselves as latins..ask any black Brazilian..:manny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I rarely even leave Michigan. :yeshrug:

Detroit will alter the synapses of your brain if you stay too long and never leave. You can get caught up and be like the 55 year old nikkas who haven't left the west side in 30 years.

On flip side, Africa will alter ur life for the better, plus there are some beautiful places, with even more beautiful women.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
If you're black and you go to Africa..people out there can tell you what tribe you're from just by looking at you..which sucks for me cuz I'm mixed...

Thats incorrect. Do you mean some countries cos i cant tell what tribe anyone is from their looks. Just from the name.

I do wanna visit other African countries. Ok only Kenya to the safari. I wanna see Lions and shyt. I never even been to a zoo. :to:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Sorry..we're Latin..stop hating..it's bigger than a race out there..if you Americans could think out racist views you'll see the world as a better place..like I said..it doesn't matter if you came to Latin America a few generations back,,you're still Latin..even black brazilians identify themselves as latins..ask any black Brazilian..:manny:

:laff:

You almost had the right idea. There are some concepts of race that exist in the US that aren't present throughout Latin America, but your post went straight downhill from there, particularly with regards to Brazil.

Last edited by a moderator:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Yeah,my family are originally from Spain ..

Sorry..we're Latin..stop hating..it's bigger than a race out there..if you Americans could think out racist views you'll see the world as a better place..like I said..it doesn't matter if you came to Latin America a few generations back,,you're still Latin..even black brazilians identify themselves as latins..ask any black Brazilian..:manny:
My grandfather is from South America and he is white. Latin is not a race. People from Latin America don't go around calling themselves Latin. That's strictly an American thing. They have racial classifications just like they do in the US.

You are an idiot.

Tell me these Argentinians aren't white.

QjiL2j9.jpg

AZxMbru.jpg

:usure:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
My grandfather is from South America and he is white. Latin is not a race. People from Latin America don't go around calling themselves Latin. That's strictly an American thing. They have racial classifications just like they do in the US.

You are an idiot.

Tell me these Argentinians aren't white.

QjiL2j9.jpg

AZxMbru.jpg

:usure:

I'm sorry but those people are Latin....:usure:

Go to Latin America and call them white..see what they have to say about it..stop being an ignorant racist..

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Detroit will alter the synapses of your brain if you stay too long and never leave. You can get caught up and be like the 55 year old nikkas who haven't left the west side in 30 years.

On flip side, Africa will alter ur life for the better, plus there are some beautiful places, with even more beautiful women.

You ain't lying :laugh:

I actually don't live in Detroit anymore, but I rep it because that's where I was born and raised. Haven't actually lived there in a while tho...I left for college at 18, and I was back home during the summer after freshman year. And was back home for a month or two after college before I found a job, but that's about it.

I actually live in Lansing now...still go to Detroit fairly often to visit fam though.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

Go to Latin America and call them white..see what they have to say about it..stop being an ignorant racist..

Latin. Lol.

I don't know, all I see is 100% European features.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

:mindblown:

You are trolling? You can't possibly be this fukking ignorant.

Latin has nothing to do with race moron, but everything to do with the language you speak.

If a white man speaks a Latin language, that doesn't stop him from being white!

Use your damn brain.