How many black people have no interest in going to Africa?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Man, the threads here have been painful to read lately. The koons have gone wild. I guess there is some sort of theoretical relationship with weather heating up, and that acting in concert with activating personal self-loathing and hatred. Good luck visiting some Euro country and experiencing a different version of the same westernized bullsht and anti-black hatred you guys have come to obey, respect, and secretly love like an abused wife. Imma step aside and get ready for the weekend, and let you fcks have at it.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope but I do want to go back and visit Jamaica one day. I haven't been there since I was like 8.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
some of those saying they don't care about Africa are actually saying 'I'm too good for Africa and African people."
Admit it, I can read between the line.:stopitslime:
especially the whitewashed once that are going to come in here that would rather visit every other continent but Africa

excluding @Buckeye Fever because he's not a c00n.

Last edited by a moderator:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Not for everyone, heck some of these posters never left their city lol

If ur a fan of traveling or have the means to, I recommend but if not....no biggie.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
some of those saying they don't care about Africa are actually saying 'I'm too good for Africa and African people."
Admit it, I can read between the line.:stopitslime:
especially the whitewashed once that are going to come in here that would rather visit every other continent but Africa

excluding @Buckeye Fever because he's not a c00n.

Yeah, in no way am I even implying im above Africans.

I worked with some Africans when I lived in Ohio. Cool ass ppl. One cat I met from Sudan was really cool.

Somalians in Columbus, however, were ratchet as hell:pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
The less niccas traveling and getting passports, the more opportunity for me to :eat: financially and sexually nh...Imma hit up Africa soon....im tackling Latin America at the moment

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I would rather go to Japan, Europe, even China before I visit Africa..don't really care about visiting Brazil..maybe Argentina since my family is from there..don't care about Jamaica or Cuba either..:manny:

But def Europe..so many white girls out there..so lil time :ohlawd: