How many black people have no interest in going to Africa?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I would rather go to Japan, Europe, even China before I visit Africa..don't really care about visiting Brazil..maybe Argentina since my family is from there..don't care about Jamaica or Cuba either..:manny:

But def Europe..so many white girls out there..so lil time :ohlawd:

you must be of the cacasian persuasion :huhldup:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
It's both..... There's a very small minority of Afro-Argentineans. The majority of people there are mixed equivalent of the Mexican term mestizo... White(Italian)European and Indigenous.

All of South America is a Latin..the only people that aren't Latin are the amazon tribes and the British on the Falkland Islands..

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm not interested. but then again, I am not really interested in travel that much these days due to the sheer inconvenience of having to use the airport. :scusthov:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
if i have the funds i would retire in brazil which is my first choice or south africa..

n!ggas always say " i heard africans don't get along with black americans " :what:

i be like where u hear that from? " ah man just because these africans don't say shyt to me or ignore me all the time here, they act like they are better than u, that's how they all are " :snoop:

then i be like why u want to go to europe ? n!ggas be on well i heard they love brothers out there or sistas be like i must get to london or paris because they have all the finest clothes and wines and the rich history and the non-violence they have compared to africa :snoop:

Black People by so much into hear-say it's sad.

Africa is more than wildlife, tribes and apartheid.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
It's both..... There's a very small minority of Afro-Argentineans. The majority of people there are mixed equivalent of the Mexican term mestizo... White(Italian)European and Indigenous.

I know what it is I've done extensive research into Argentina, particularly the disappearance of Black people from Argentina. In the capital city Buenos Aires the negro population used to be upwards 40%, today its around 3%. As for your assessment of their genetic disposition, alot of Argentineans are :merchant: white due to the systematic 'whitenening' reformation issued by their government, not to say there isnt a mestizo population present.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Eh...not that high on my list of places I want to visit... :yeshrug:

...but that's mostly b/c my family is straight from Haiti. I was the only one to be born here and I've been there at every phase in my life so I've basically seen where parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and so on lived. Went to my mom's hometown last summer.

Maybe when I'm older, but I'd rather go to some spots with unfamiliar culture historical monuments/art that I've always been interested in like Greece, the UK, Brazil, Japan, and so on.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I know what it is I've done extensive research into Argentina, particularly the disappearance of Black people from Argentina. In the capital city Buenos Aires the negro population used to be upwards 40%, today its around 3%. As for your assessment of their genetic disposition, alot of Argentineans are :merchant: white due to the systematic 'whitenening' reformation issued by their government, not to say there isnt a mestizo population present.

They got hoods in Uruguay, which is a country like Argentina where the girls look Brazilian..black girls..light skin

So for you nikkas thinking about going to brazil..hit up Uruguay