me and you would be good friends in real life then:youngsabo:

dap-o.gif

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
My best friend in the world is Italian ... However if u live in Staten Island, Howard Beach , Long Island or visit the Jersey Shore to congregate with ur fellow greasy brethren please commit that ....seriously guidos give self respecting Italians a bad name....other than that their food,women, culture r fine w me

Are you aware how large these areas are ? :leostare:

Should Wu-tang have committed that for living in SI ? How about De La Soul,they're from Long Island ? :ld:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You couldnt just say Italians? Dont insult your own race to look good for a bunch of stupid nikkas. Have some damn pride within yourself to not use racial epithets for your own people. Just because your around clowns doesnt mean you have to wear a red nose too.

He's lost I'm afraid.

The self hate is strong in this one.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
I was having an argument with my friend today. He is black and fairly prejudice against whites. Im like "Dude....Im white and you smoked after me and drank booze after me plenty of times, you aint about that racist life for real."

He proceeded to say Italians aren't white...I says well then what are we :sitdown: I had to break it down to him how Im from Europe too along with the rest of the CACS...

It really got me thinking though....I know my culture personally feels like we're the best CACs :jawalrus: Like you could put me in a room with a dumb polock, a german, an ginger irish fakkit, etc., and I have the confidence to think I stand out because I can make pasta sauce from scratch :jawalrus:

I've dealt with many people, black, rican, asian...and all of them have the mind state that Italians aren't really CACs....but we really are...we're just the best CACs:jawalrus:

What says the Coli?

best cacs =

british > russians > germans

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
To attempt to make a justification here, which will most likely be not too much intelligent, I admit...just as blacks refer to others as their "nikka"....we refer to others who aren't totally Americanized as "wops".

For instance, my mom and dad still talk in Italian, when Im over there house I speak to them in it, my mom makes pasta and sauce from fresh tomatoes simmering all day on sundays ( :ahh: )....we call ourselves wops. There are americanized Italians, that heat up spaghetti, buy frozen garlic bread, and make sauce out of a jar from the supermarket.

So if Im riding around with a fellow wop, and we're going to meet another Italian dude I know but he hasn't met, it isn't uncommon for them to ask me if he's a "wop"
I thought the non-americanized Italians were 'zips' or 'greaseballs'?

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
My best friend in the world is Italian ... However if u live in Staten Island, Howard Beach , Long Island, or visit the Jersey Shore to congregate with ur fellow greasy brethren please commit that ....seriously guidos give self respecting Italians a bad name....other than that their food,women, culture r fine w me

I would love to drag them guidos to south philly and let the wolves :eat:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Aren't southern Italians mixed with northern African DNA from the moor invasion? Which explains dark skin ones and various other features

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
self hate :heh:

I hate everyone equally, the Irish especially :pacspit:

Everyone is pretty much an a$$hole until they prove to me their not.

Im just trying to say as far as CACS go, we're clearly the best breed of CACs:manny:

Should've tried to be the best in world war 2, but we know how you was there :ahh: