How does The-Coli feel about wops?

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Italians are cool with me just of the food and olive tanned italian bytches and expensive ass fly ass sports cars. I've I ever make a milli those italians will rape my pockets.

Daps
This, unfortunately, is very true. This was never in my immediate family, my family didnt raise me to hate ANYONE and all my black friends were more than welcome at my dinner at my parents.

I had an uncle though who wasn't what you call a racist and he had his share of good black friends, but he would say shyt like "These are good people to kick the shyt with, but never do any kind of business with these people. Keep them as friends but never get involved in anything to do with money with them". :snoop:

I feel the same way about white people...especially if it isn't legal cause if yall get caught white people will turn on you like door knobs

:snoop:

Im conflicted...I don't want to be a racist cause I met good people from every race, but I met more negative/racist people form those races too...and at the end of the day, regardless of how you feel, people treat you based on your race so if we gotta pick sides...Im on the black team. :pacspit:

Italian is still white to me...but I was cool with an Italian kid when I was in school. He looked out when I needed a favor too. Wont forget that...hes good in my book...but fukk you!

:pacspit:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
No baiting, but this is a great scene:win:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_svnsF5OLbI&feature=related"]Best Scene from True Romance - YouTube[/ame]

Daps

I saw the movie but for some reason I dont remember that scene..."don't you ever try to cross someone who aint afraid to die...you hear me..."

diddy.gif

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
My moms family is from Morbegno and my dads family is from Cerignola

Are you related to ezio?
Anyway I have to agree italianos are cool in my book.
Lemme ask you a question one of my classmates is Italian and me and him kind of cool but then out the blue he started winking at me like every time I saw him... Is he gay or is that an italian thing? He has a gf so I didn't think he was gay but why he winking at another man?

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea some of y'all are cool. One of the prettiest white girls i ever knew was this sicilian chick from jersey. the funny thing was that her fam didn't consider themselves completely white and they repped the sicilian flag instead of the italian or american even though they been here for awhile. I also notice that most times when you see a black woman white guy couple 8 out 10 the dude is italian except for black hipster type girls. why some of you guys love black women so much. also what's up with italian girls some are loud and ghetto as shyt but others are kinda like regular white girls.