How does The-Coli feel about wops?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
You & Your family are going into slavery.

nyc-earthquake.gif

Daps
To attempt to make a justification here, which will most likely be not too much intelligent, I admit...just as blacks refer to others as their "nikka"....we refer to others who aren't totally Americanized as "wops".

For instance, my mom and dad still talk in Italian, when Im over there house I speak to them in it, my mom makes pasta and sauce from fresh tomatoes simmering all day on sundays ( :ahh: )....we call ourselves wops. There are americanized Italians, that heat up spaghetti, buy frozen garlic bread, and make sauce out of a jar from the supermarket.

So if Im riding around with a fellow wop, and we're going to meet another Italian dude I know but he hasn't met, it isn't uncommon for them to ask me if he's a "wop"

I googled wop and the first thing that came up is "pejorative racial slur" I know if I called some random Italian a wop I would be some trunk with bullets in my head so yea the point still stands.

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
admitted racists ( i respect them more than hidden racists )

This, unfortunately, is very true. This was never in my immediate family, my family didnt raise me to hate ANYONE and all my black friends were more than welcome at my dinner at my parents.

I had an uncle though who wasn't what you call a racist and he had his share of good black friends, but he would say shyt like "These are good people to kick the shyt with, but never do any kind of business with these people. Keep them as friends but never get involved in anything to do with money with them". :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
one of my best friends in high school was italian.

one of the only white dudes that has ever fought with me side by side. he punched a dude through a car window once, lol - only other white dude i knew that would fight like that was a bosnian.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Italians are cool. Just wish they werent such haters when they see me with their little IAP because when a black woman goes to Italy she is getting hounded on every corner by cat calling cactalians.

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
I googled wop and the first thing that came up is "pejorative racial slur" I know if I called some random Italian a wop I would be some trunk with bullets in my head so yea the point still stands.

If I called someone the n word the same would happen to me...its understood you use these types of terms within your own circle of people who can identify with it.

I NEVER use the n word, unless Im having a civilized intelligent conversation/debate with someone else amd just saying saying "The n word" would be not genuine and awkward to the topic at hand.

smh, and not a few weeks ago I had an Irish person call me a ******, and told me Italians were nothing but ******s turned inside out. It took me so much to not having that dude eat soup through a straw for awhile :birdman:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i fukkin hate em. they all saw too many episodes of the sopranos and so they walk around talking about "yeah my family is affiliated, my grandfather was a business partner of al capone" then if you press them for information you find out their grandfather was just the bytch wop with a shine box. fukk em.