How does The-Coli feel about wops?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Irish and Italians get a pass cause the Italian gene is always the strongest :manny:

Straight Irish though? :scusthov: :pacspit:

True I go to the St. Pattys day parade tan as shyt when I tell those gingers girls I'm a little Irish :gladbron:. My moms 100% Italian so I got way more influenced from that side.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
The ones in Montreal are cool as hell, I got no issues with Italians. Italian soccer is dope too.

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
Irish and Italians get a pass cause the Italian gene is always the strongest :manny:

Straight Irish though? :scusthov: :pacspit:

Just one group of Americans insulting another group of Americans while actual Irish/Italian people look on like :ld: :yawn:

Thats once we are finished laughing at the concept of an 'Irish-American' and 'Italian-American' of course. :russ:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't have time to be separating ya'll into different groups, we hate ALL white people. Oh, you just got here from Romania? You Romanian CAC!!

But seriously, I got a chance to visit Italy last summer and had the best vacation ever. Italians(in Italy) are great and very friendly people. And the food? Madon!!

I haven't had much experience with American Italians. I was raised in Elvis Country.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
My best friend in the world is Italian ... However if u live in Staten Island, Howard Beach , Long Island, or visit the Jersey Shore to congregate with ur fellow greasy brethren please commit that ....seriously guidos give self respecting Italians a bad name....other than that their food,women, culture r fine w me