How does The-Coli feel about wops?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
You couldnt just say Italians? Dont insult your own race to look good for a bunch of stupid nikkas. Have some damn pride within yourself to not use racial epithets for your own people. Just because your around clowns doesnt mean you have to wear a red nose too.

:what:

God you're a fukking imbecile. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I would respect you wops more if you
accepted the moorish blood flowing through
your vains..

you mullato nikkas need to stop hating us
and love us and the siclkle cell that we gave you.
wont even start on the sicilians..
gospel
verdj6.gif

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I would respect you wops more if you
accepted the moorish blood flowing through
your vains..

you mullato nikkas need to stop hating us
and love us and the siclkle cell that we gave you.
wont even start on the sicilians..
gospel
verdj6.gif

I have nothing but love for blacks

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
They're alright. Not any different than any other group of people. They have their goods bads, and uglies. I can't like all Italians nor can I hate 'em. I had an Italian fever in high school. I think I used to watch too many Italian actors cuz that fever went away after my junior or senior year.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I saw godfather 2 today for the first time. Chase the chicken!

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
You couldnt just say Italians? Dont insult your own race to look good for a bunch of stupid nikkas. Have some damn pride within yourself to not use racial epithets for your own people. Just because your around clowns doesnt mean you have to wear a red nose too.

nikka, didn't you just call another black man a "******" then told him to quote "Go back to picking cotton, you moon cricket"? :wtf: Talking about some damn racial pride :childplease:

YBE

Banned
Daps
eyetalians are my favorite cac's

great food
dope accent
admitted racists ( i respect them more than hidden racists )
organized crime
goat movies based off their lifestyle

:myman:

basically...it depends on the person.

some of the coolest people I've met were Italians & some were the most racist cacs I've had the displeasure of meeting.

all in all, i love your women & they loved me :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I was having an argument with my friend today. He is black and fairly prejudice against whites. Im like "Dude....Im white and you smoked after me and drank booze after me plenty of times, you aint about that racist life for real."

He proceeded to say Italians aren't white...I says well then what are we :sitdown: I had to break it down to him how Im from Europe too along with the rest of the CACS...

It really got me thinking though....I know my culture personally feels like we're the best CACs :jawalrus: Like you could put me in a room with a dumb polock, a german, an ginger irish fakkit, etc., and I have the confidence to think I stand out because I can make pasta sauce from scratch :jawalrus:

I've dealt with many people, black, rican, asian...and all of them have the mind state that Italians aren't really CACs....but we really are...we're just the best CACs:jawalrus:

What says the Coli?

im sicilian.. i have always got along with ALL RACES.... people DAILY ask me "what are you" ...

"you look puerto rican/messican/blac//egyptian etc.....

dudes ask me shyt like that because i got olive skin color

my hair and facial fetaures throw people off.... f you knwo any sicilans you know what their hair like.. my lips are full as fukk....

i love being sicilain i have a variety of friends from all walks of life... we get along with alot of different people because no matter the race you are.. its easy to see a piece of yourself in us.....

sicilans dont act like "white" people if you know what im sayin.. atleast my family...

ALL the older MEN in my family 50+ are RACISTS AS fukk!... horribly bad.... when i was 14 i told my pops that sicilians have african blood in them... HE PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE..... denies it and tells me never to even think that its true etc... racists rant/

older sicilians are the most rracists people i have ever met.. its SAD..

its funy because growin up i was an am the complete opposite... i feel more comfortable around black people or "minorities" than white people... still had them as friends too but just alway felt like i could relate more to "minorites" than white people.. :ehh:

i dont hate or discriminate..

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
More truth in these words than you know.

:yeshrug: Dunno if you agreeing with me or not, but yeah, this whole Italian-American, Irish-American shyt is :heh:

Any Bostonian that comes up to me with some 'my great great grandfather is from Tipperary, we are cousins!' shyt is going to receive my loathing and pity for eternity. :obama: