How does The-Coli feel about wops?

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
You couldnt just say Italians? Dont insult your own race to look good for a bunch of stupid nikkas.

:what: You couldn't just say black people? (assuming you're referring to black people :mjpls:)

Have some damn pride within yourself to not use racial epithets for your own people.

:snoop: This can't be life.

Just because your around clowns doesnt mean you have to wear a red nose too.

:comeon:

Daps
If I called someone the n word the same would happen to me...its understood you use these types of terms within your own circle of people who can identify with it.

I NEVER use the n word, unless Im having a civilized intelligent conversation/debate with someone else amd just saying saying "The n word" would be not genuine and awkward to the topic at hand.

smh, and not a few weeks ago I had an Irish person call me a ******, and told me Italians were nothing but ******s turned inside out. It took me so much to not having that dude eat soup through a straw for awhile :birdman:

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/22122-irish-worst-type-white-people.html :russ:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I like Italian people, met a lot of nice ones. Too bad they won't let a brotha date their women yo

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
Hey...Im married to a black chick, I never fukked a white girl, and I've knocked down black chicks since I was 13 and Im turning 30 this month :manny:

You can keep these snowbunnies...especially the Italians, they are the worst!

I made this thread to see how the coli as a message board feels about us spaghetti slurping wops :leon:...I already know how black women in real life feel about us :smugfavre:

Daps
Hey...Im married to a black chick, I never fukked a white girl, and I've knocked down black chicks since I was 13 and Im turning 30 this month :manny:

You can keep these snowbunnies...especially the Italians, they are the worst!

I made this thread to see how the coli as a message board feels about us spaghetti slurping wops :leon:...I already know how black women in real life feel about us :smugfavre:

:snoop: dont remind em my mom dated one. You guys are just like blacks. lol.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ahhhhhh buddie what's up with the diss on the Irish everyone knows Italian and Irish is the best mix of cac fukkery and alcohol induced debauchry.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was having an argument with my friend today. He is black and fairly prejudice against whites. Im like "Dude....Im white and you smoked after me and drank booze after me plenty of times, you aint about that racist life for real."

He proceeded to say Italians aren't white...I says well then what are we :sitdown: I had to break it down to him how Im from Europe too along with the rest of the CACS...

It really got me thinking though....I know my culture personally feels like we're the best CACs :jawalrus: Like you could put me in a room with a dumb polock, a german, an ginger irish fakkit, etc., and I have the confidence to think I stand out because I can make pasta sauce from scratch :jawalrus:

I've dealt with many people, black, rican, asian...and all of them have the mind state that Italians aren't really CACs....but we really are...we're just the best CACs:jawalrus:

What says the Coli?

What your month you pastrami eating, pizza faced, carbonated mineral water, cannoli looking, Jason Giambi bat swinging, NY Mets having punk bytch.