How Do You Respond To c00ns Who Say, ‘Africans Sold Their Own People Into Slavery’?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The whole africans sold africans is just another hoax....it is overblown because europeans dont like taking responsibility.....they like to underplay their involvement in slave history even though they were the ones who profitted the most.

Just like they do black on black crime...they like to undermine how big of a role they played. You telling me you cant take down the bloods or crips who are aint got not support from black folk, but you can take down the black panthers who had support from everybody...FOH.

Y'all gonna learn one day these people are the devil.

What are you talking about bloods and crips got more support than any black power movement got

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't hate immigrants but all of the gaslighting flat blackness stuff can not stand.
YOu just love wite racists more....
you just feel more comfortable with living around, having sex with wite racists....

what we know for sure....is you feel immigrants are and have been taking something from you....
if you do not feel like we should be united that is on you....
you are for black separation and tribe supremacy....

you are for stopping immigrants from coming to this country....stopping immigrants from having any basic rights.....and not just any immigrants...
your hatred and vitriol is for blk immigrants.....

I have read hundreds of your posts pushing for the division....

it is how I know YOU LOVE WITE RACISTS....because they are you....your kin....your family....
of course blk immigrants would be an enemy to you....they are as such to maga racists..

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What are you talking about bloods and crips got more support than any black power movement got
I got you next....
you a next one I am sure has very little experiences with immigrants....
YOU MAGA...love trump and the republican party....
folks should know who they debating with

that yall not seeking undersanding yet to push maga shyt and division amongst blk people.....

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
YOu just love wite racists more....
you just feel more comfortable with living around, having sex with wite racists....

what we know for sure....is you feel immigrants are and have been taking something from you....
if you do not feel like we should be united that is on you....
you are for black separation and tribe supremacy....

you are for stopping immigrants from coming to this country....stopping immigrants from having any basic rights.....and not just any immigrants...
your hatred and vitriol is for blk immigrants.....

I have read hundreds of your posts pushing for the division....

it is how I know YOU LOVE WITE RACISTS....because they are you....your kin....your family....
of course blk immigrants would be an enemy to you....they are as such to maga racists..

The only way that Black immigrants are beneficial to Black Americans is if they are stripped of the anti Black American ideas given to them by cacs and fully absorbed into the community. I'm cool with that we need more Black people in America. What I'm not cool with is immigrants being tribalistic and at the same time trying to play the flat blackness game when it benefits them.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I got you next....
you a next one I am sure has very little experiences with immigrants....
YOU MAGA...love trump and the republican party....
folks should know who they debating with

that yall not seeking undersanding yet to push maga shyt and division amongst blk people.....
Bloods and crips got more support from the community that is why they are still around.
And the panthers are not

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The only way that Black immigrants are beneficial to Black Americans is if they are stripped of the anti Black American ideas given to them by cacs and fully absorbed into the community. I'm cool with that we need more Black people in America. What I'm not cool with is immigrants being tribalistic and at the same time trying to play the flat blackness game when it benefits them.

given by cacs?
I am an immigrant and for unity and progress of all blk people...
you LOVE MAGA AND RACISTS....

who is anti blk here?

you are super tribalistic and disrespectful to whole continents and cultures of people....
not for real life things....
yet things you seen on youtube.....

are you not ashamed?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I don't hate immigrants but all of the gaslighting flat blackness stuff can not stand.
It worked before, when we didn’t know alot of the inside things that have been happening but there’s an unveiling happening, so FBA are speaking out. Some take it personal, but it’s really just saying our ppl fought for everyone else, so stop siding with white supremacy and contributing to dumping on us or saying we don’t “apply” ourselves while at the same time bragging that you know your roots or identity. In my experience it feels like dealing with white ppl or white hispanics , but with black skin.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bloods and crips got more support from the community that is why they are still around.
And the panthers are not

the panthers are not around because they fell for PROPOGANDA....
and not being able to trust each other things got spooky....
same ol same ol divide and conquer

THE SAME shyt YOU DOING RIGHT NOW
are you not ashamed?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
It worked before, when we didn’t know alot of the inside things that have been happening but there’s an unveiling happening, so FBA are speaking out. Some take it personal, but it’s really just saying our ppl fought for everyone else, so stop siding with white supremacy and contributing to dumping on us or saying we don’t “apply” ourselves while at the same time bragging that you know your roots or identity. In my experience it feels like dealing with white ppl or white hispanics with black skin.
again comparing immigrants to racists
yall not ashamed?
ok I think it is time for me fall back

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
That's not how it went down. It wasn't like everyday people were just grabbing their neighbor's children and selling them.

The African ruling class are still preying on "their people" in many ways till this day. And so are rulers in other parts of the world. Putin and his cohorts are tearing up Ukraine right now as we speak. Essentially Ukrainians and Russians are brethren.

German reich invaded Poland, their own people. Saudi regime attacks Yemen, their own people.

Saying Africans sold their own people does not absolve the Enslavers and the US government who benefited and continue to benefit from slavery

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It worked before, but there’s an unveiling happening, so FBA are speaking out. Some take it personal, but it’s really just saying our ppl fought for everyone else, so stop siding with white supremacy and contributing to dumping on us or saying we don’t “apply” ourselves while at the same time bragging that you know your roots or identity. In my experience it feels like dealing with white ppl or white hispanics with black skin.

Exactly, they come to this country and benefit from being in the "African American" category and fly their national flags all while setting boundaries around their culture.

Yet get mad when we do the same :bryan:

Dude really tried to pretend that Africans don't benefit from Affirmative Action:bryan:

Again either assimilate and drop all of that anti-blackness that most immigrants of all races have against Black Americans or separate from us and our identity.