How Do You Respond To c00ns Who Say, ‘Africans Sold Their Own People Into Slavery’?

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
These are the same folks claiming we are all the same now because it benefits them to co-opt the ADOS identity.

Imagine the impact if Affirmative Action was rewritten to only cover ADOS and not all "Black" folks.

Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) and Minority Development Institutions (MDIs) were only written for ADOS not just Black.

These folks are getting tangible benefits by claiming flat blackness. Benefits built off of the suffering of our ancestors.

All while gaslighting us:palm:
African people in the former Dahomey kingdom are benefitting from affirmative action?

this thread is insane.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Stop simping and Africans and letting them off of the hook. They are equally as responsible as cacs
African people in the former Dahomey kingdom are benefitting from affirmative action?

this thread is insane.

Yes African immigrants are 100% benefitting from Affirmative Action I don't see how that can even be debated.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Stop simping and Africans and letting them off of the hook. They are equally as responsible as cacs

Yes African immigrants are 100% benefitting from Affirmative Action I don't see how that can even be debated.
No sir, I’ve proven already that the slave raiders white men started the transatlantic slave trade.

How did you just quote someone talking about the Dahomey kingdom and then relate that to African migrants in 2022?

This what I mean, nikkas just tossing out whatever daddy says inconerently.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
These kinds of arguments always neglect to include the way the European and American slave trade systems led to the creation of codified racial categories that became law. The invention of race by % of Black blood. And they always conveniently forget to add that this particular brand of slavery led to the subjugation of Black people through the creation of a racial caste system that continues to this day. Africans could not fathom the kind of wickedness White man's slavery would entail, so yeah they sold Black people into bondage, but they really had no clue how evil this particular brand of slavery would be because it was so distinctly different and cruel from previous iterations of slavery.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No sir, I’ve proven already that the slave raiders white men started the transatlantic slave trade.

How did you just quote someone talking about the Dahomey kingdom and then relate that to African migrants in 2022?

This what I mean, nikkas just tossing out whatever daddy says inconerently.

Stop playing these dumb semantic games folks in present day Africa benefited from slavery.

Now they are benefitting from the redress directed towards ADOS in the form of Affirmative Action and other programs.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Stop playing these dumb semantic games folks in present day Africa benefited from slavery.

Now they are benefitting from the redress directed towards ADOS in the form of Affirmative Action and other programs.

So one person is meant to account for all 3000 ethnic groups and 54 countries across Africa? nikka you are remedial.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes

But you just said affirmative action brother…YOU are clearly playing semantics..You just dhalsim reached from Dahomey kingdom slavery to African migrants and affirmative action and now somehow telling me they benefit from it in another country..lmao.

Even the whiteman don’t lie like dat

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You know damn well I'm not talking about all of Africa. You immigrants gaslight just like these cacs.

fukking clown :bryan:

another one comparing immigrants to racists
another one who I am sure lives in a place FILLED with wite racists
yet has smoke for people he ONLY SEES ON YOUTUBE

are you not damn ashamed loser?
your life is trash and think immigrants took something from you loser?
damn shame
tell me you not a fukkin loser?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
You know damn well I'm not talking about all of Africa. You immigrants gaslight just like these cacs.

fukking clown :bryan:

Honestly I don’t give a fukk because let’s face it, you just talking just talk. Let’s say your ancestors never got took and stayed in Africa. What makes you think the quality of your life would be any better than it is now? Half of you can’t even survive 24hrs without electricity or high speed internet. Like What’s your real gripe

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
It’s insane to think mfs can come to your country, get killed trying to enslave you and then400 years later have that same group trying to rationalize their devlishment on their behalf.

I be wondering sometimes if the fight ended before I was even born with how some y’all view yourselves.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
another one comparing immigrants to racists
another one who I am sure lives in a place FILLED with wite racists
yet has smoke for people he ONLY SEES ON YOUTUBE

are you not damn ashamed loser?
your life is trash and think immigrants took something from you loser?
damn shame
tell me you not a fukkin loser?

I don't hate immigrants but all of the gaslighting flat blackness stuff can not stand.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
The whole africans sold africans is just another hoax....it is overblown because europeans dont like taking responsibility.....they like to underplay their involvement in slave history even though they were the ones who profitted the most.

Just like they do black on black crime...they like to undermine how big of a role they played. You telling me you cant take down the bloods or crips who are aint got not support from black folk, but you can take down the black panthers who had support from everybody...FOH.

Y'all gonna learn one day these people are the devil.