How Do You Respond To c00ns Who Say, ‘Africans Sold Their Own People Into Slavery’?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Europeans were using cannons in the 13th Century, breh.....

Where does white skin come from? How come white people have never had tribes? How did they come already equipped with “technology”, altho it was more primitive? White skin was nowhere in the ancient world. Also could you explain the extreme blood lust of ppl with white skin? They don’t seem to be in sinc with Nature and the simplicity of the earth.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I ignore them because it's a deflection to get the heat off of the White Supremacist

and places all the blame on other victims of WS. I can't put much energy into that. time wasting.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
You should be able to point out specific quotes to help your argument, and is this the only source you have to prove your points
I’m not about to go through the process of finding an e-book and to find pages of small tidbits when I gave the historical figure you can look up Literally look up yourself

In fact Another historical figure you can look up is Queen Nzinga from what Is now Angola. Delve deep into her history and you’ll find some other shyt that was going on with the Portuguese.

Then there’s Kathryn of Kongo/Kikongo she’s another one

Seriously I told you where to look, you don’t need me to point out the info for you

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I’m not about to go through the process of finding an e-book and to find pages of small tidbits when I gave the historical figure you can look up Literally look up yourself

In fact Another historical figure you can look up is Queen Nzinga from what Is now Angola. Delve deep into her history and you’ll find some other shyt that was going on with the Portuguese.

Then there’s Kathryn of Kongo/Kikongo she’s another one

Seriously I told you where to look, you don’t need me to point out the info for you
Yes you need to specifically quote and point out info because you made them claims
it shouldn’t be hard to quickly come with the sources and direct quotes instead of giving the run around

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
You bullshyttin, stop avoiding the question, if you don’t have an answer then say that then
No you are bullshytting. You don't have any answers for the questions I posed. You don't even read posts, asking questions that have already been answered. Should I post that embarrassing display of your ignorance again? You showed this in this very thread. I gave you an answer. You're just mad that you don't like it. You asked what 2+2 is, I told you 4 and you're mad because you wanted me to say 5. Hot damn.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
No you are bullshytting. You don't have any answers for the questions I posed. You don't even read posts, asking questions that have already been answered. Should I post that embarrassing display of your ignorance again? You showed this in this very thread. I gave you an answer. You're just mad that you don't like it. You asked what 2+2 is, I told you 4 and you're mad because you wanted me to say 5. Hot damn.
You didn’t give an answer

Daps
FBA’s aren’t African, we only migrated to west Africa for a short time. Some were already in the Americas. We are the chosen people of the Bible (Serious). African sold us, because we’re not they’re people. (Serious)

In my experience with non “FBA’s”, they make it known that we don’t have an identity and they do. They go on and on about how their cuisine is superior and they know their roots and are hard workers and we’re lazy. That’s been my experience.
But Brazil has a high number of slaves from Africa too, you don't hear them talk about chosen people and all that shyt

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
But Brazil has a high number of slaves from Africa too, you don't hear them talk about chosen people and all that shyt
Tribe of Judah wakes up first, then the rest will. Keep in mind Judah which consisted of 3 tribes were scattered to the 4corners of the earth. You’re witnessing the end of Esaus rule on the earth (Whites and some arabs). They’re kingdoms are coming to an end and Christ is about to return soon. Repent and turn to The Most High, pray, fast, and read scriptures, and help ppl out whereever you can. It’s about to get crazy real fast.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Easy. ADOS don't know exactly where they come from. Meaning we are a mix of several tribes.

Had there been a slave selling industry we would have to assume that people wouldn't sell their own people they'd sell the other tribes.

So it's like someone hundreds of years in the future looking at the media and New Jack City and concluding that Black people "sold drugs to their own people" No Nino Brown sold drugs to his own community but the drugs can from Colombia and the Mafia and happened to be sold in the Black community.

Secondly in the Book Barrac00n. Kossula said that the people who captured him ended up on the same plantation so the people who engaged in slave raids were criminal outliers.

One final reason that we know that it wasn't about "tribal warfare" or anything like that was there wasn't a gun culture in Africa. Look at the Old West. As soon as Indians saw how effective guns were they started trading for them and using them whenever possible dispite not having regular access to bullets.

You don't see pictures of Africans with Bludberbusses and Brown Bess rifles If Kingdoms fully sanctioned the slave trade then they'd use guns to help them capture more people.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Where does white skin come from? How come white people have never had tribes? How did they come already equipped with “technology”, altho it was more primitive? White skin was nowhere in the ancient world. Also could you explain the extreme blood lust of ppl with white skin? They don’t seem to be in sinc with Nature and the simplicity of the earth.
Gish_Gallop.jpg

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I usually say something along the lines of, "So did Europeans. What are you trying to say". Its obvious what these ppl are trying but lack the courage to say. "Africans Black people are responsible for the North Atlanta slave trade" which is objectively wrong and an obvious attempt to clear Europeans whites from accountability. I crossed out "European" and "African" because ppl often conflate racial terms to both groups... White and Black didn't exist until the 1700s; towards the end of the Atlantic Slave trade. "Race" was created by Europeans to justify European subjugation of other peoples, while still claiming moral superiority.

Or I ask them to define what "their own people" means. Did Africans enslave their own children, friends, family, neighbors, leaders, soldiers or prisoners of war? This will ultimately circle back to my original question.

"So did Europeans. What are you trying to say"